A night to remember

Enchanted (HIATUS)

Please read the author's note if you are an exoshidae fan or YoonKai fan. :3 For those who are not, never mind the author's note. Just enjoy the story. I, thank you.

Author's POV:

"Uhm... I have something to say to you." Yonghwa whispered to Seohyun's ear.

"Me too." Seohyun replied as she whispered back.

"I... I think maybe later." Yonghwa said as her girlfriend nods. The couples sit back and relax as the program is getting ready to start.

 

 


Yoona went now to the stage from backstage while she's holding the microphone. All guests inside the room settled down and behave themselves as Yoona began to speak. "Sound check. 1,2." Then she pats the microphone while the sound services took care the speakers. "Let's get all ready. The program proper is getting ready to start." 

As Yoona watching all the guests settling down, she saw Kai sitting one of the VIP's table (which is infront, The Jungs also one of them.) glaring at her. How can be a simple girl like her receiving a glare from this famous star?

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Tonight, let us start the program proper. Let's give it up our hands to ourselves, shall we? I hope this party will ended up pretty." As the emcee spoke, the guests applause until the sounds of claps fade. "First of all, we are very grateful that are wonderful guests made it in here. We hope we enjoy the party for the July issue promotion of InStyles, we got received so many positive critics from around the world which is our business become hit in advertising the lifetyles and business of the individuals. Its been one year, we become succesful and I can't believe that! Really, I can't but I'm happy and proud as an Assistant Director of InStyles. Now, we have our special guests, please give them a hand each of them."

Yoona opened the envelope while smiling then she continue. "First guest will be..." Yoona picked the inside. The inside of it, there is a list of the special guests for tonight's party. She read the first guest's name then her smile suddenly dissappeared, she began rolled her eyes. Wow, the first guests is really getting on my nerves. Yoona thought then she hid her fake smile by the mic. "Well, the first guests is really, really famous. More like a celebrity. We know him at his tan skin with a y body. He is the ideal of many, many girls actually. Let's give it up for Kai." Kai stood up from his seat, turned around as he raised his right hand. Applause filled inside a room then the famous man sit down.

"The second one is a family. Let's give it up for the Jung Enterprises family. Jung Kwang-Hee, the CEO. Jung Eun-Hye, USA's supermodel. And Jung Yong-Hwa, the heir." The Jungs except Seohyun rose up from their seats, they acted naturally at the crowd like Kai. Applause filled inside the room.

Mr. Jang and Mr. Kim are also called by Yoona as one of the specials. Some foreign businessmen are also included. (They are not important BTW.)

 


Yoona continued being star at the stage, she seems very happy at her work. On the other hand, Kai is watching her smiling brightly. But for Seohyun, she is just a regular one same as the others. But she's still happy no matter what. Then still, the program continued. Yoona called Kai to come on stage, he said he is delightly being at the party. He also hopes for the company's properous and having their good luck in promotions. After he spoke, Kai received a death glare from Yoona. He shivers in fear but his cheeks flustered.

For Grandpa Jung (so today, we revealed his real name.), He is very thankful at the company for inviting him. He really wish the company will grow and become stronger because in the near future, many competitive company that they have to face so soon.

The Jung siblings went also to the stage. For Eunhye, as a fashionista and a supermodel like her, InStyles is wonderful. She says as you read the magazine, you will have many to learn from them. She's not into business but Eunhye is very smart. For Yonghwa as the heir, first he promise that he'll become like his grandpa someday. Second, he wish the company will be an eternity of young people's heart and also will be the hearts of Seoul, for being finest one.

 

 


All heads inside the room are now busy munching their food. Savory smell filled inside the room as the orchestra played inside the hall. At the Jung's table, Eunhye and Grandpa are busy chit-chatting. Like, spending theirselves together. Yonghwa talking in English to some foreign businessmen with Seohyun. As the businessmen leaves, Seohyun faced Yonghwa. "I saw a garden at the back of this hall. It's beautiful and large."

"Oh." Yonghwa glanced at the backside of the hall. "Wanna go there? I think some people go there today. Maybe the wind is refreshing?"

"Sure, let's go outside and I need some air too." Seohyun cheekily smiled.

 


As the couple went now outside, they now make it at the hall's garden. It is very huge and wide. Golden lights hanging on the three. This place making you comfortable. They walked around as the two intertwined their hands, having their fingers lock. "Oppa? What do you want to say?" Seohyun rested her head at his shoulder as they continue walking around.

"Oh." Yonghwa's mouth went to an 'o' shaped. "Yeah. Uhm, let's sit here." Yonghwa held her wrist as he pulled. They went to a nearby bench with a fountain then they sit.

"What is it?" Seohyun asked worriedly.

"Uhm... Seohyun, please listen to me." Yonghwa held Seohyun's hand tightly. "Haraboji is sick and we have to go to States for his treatment." A sudden pang of sadness hit to Seohyun.

"Oh my goodness. What happen?" Seohyun shocked at the situation.

"Lung cancer. Stage 4."

"Oh my.. He is the most wonderful person that I've ever met. When are you going?" Seohyun's tears drooled on her face.

"Shh..." Yonghwa comforted her as he cupped her cheeks. "Thursday, next week." Yonghwa slightly teared up then he held her hand then kissed it. "Seohyun jagiya~ I maybe faraway from you but I still love you. I have to do this."

"I love you too." Seohyun said as they hugged each other. After few seconds, the two broke free. "Arasseo. I'll wait for you. And hey, I trust you. Don't you ever ever cheat on me." Seohyun gave Yonghwa a weak smile the she pouted at her last sentence. Yonghwa chuckles then he nods.

"I trust you too. Be stronger, okay. Wherever I am, I still love you and no one's gonna change my heart."

"For your haraboji, its okay. You can go ahead." Seohyun wiped her tears then smiled. "I'll wait for you."

Yonghwa smiled then he said. "Do you remember the lunch date? Our very first lunch date? The thing I said 'Don't worry, this is the not the last letter you will receive. Many letters and letters to come.'?" Seohyun nods as she rested her head to his shoulder. "I will keep sending you letters. I promise." Yonghwa kissed Seohyun's head then it. "Are you alright now?"

"Neh oppa." Seohyun smiled, still sniffing. 

"How about you? What are you going to say?" Yonghwa asked then Seohyun put her hand inside then she got the ribbon. Yonghwa's eyebrows furrowed at her actions.

"I believe this is from your noona." Seohyun showed the ribbon to her boyfriend then Yonghwa's eyes widened.

"Yes." Yonghwa replied. Seohyun sit back from her seat then smiled.

"I got it." She smiled.

"It's you." Yonghwa can't believe in his eyes. The one he's looking for 12 years ago is his girlfriend.

 

Author's note: I've decided for this side story. It will be titled 'Fame'. Enchanted side story. So in Enchanted, we followed YongSeo's love story in 1989. Sweet and enchanted mysteries. In Fame, how about Yoona and Kai in 1989? Of course! It can be a love-hate relationship between the two. I know it'll be cute. Do you remember at chapter 16 (Yoona, Grandpa Jung & Kai)? Wanna know what happened after they got out from the airport? Wanna know why Kai is scared at Yoona because he is always receiving a death glare from her?

 

Who's interested? Just leave a comment! :)

Thank you for upvoting!

yeolwho05