Yoona, Grandpa Jung & Kai

Enchanted (HIATUS)

 

Author's POV:

"Mr. Jang, the program proper are all settled for tomorrow. The venue is now ready for preparations."

"Good. Okay, you may go now." Mr. Jang said, sitting on his office chair.

"Thank you, sir." Yoona bowed 90 degrees as she headed now to the door.

"Uhm Yoona?" Mr. Jang called.

"Yes." Yoona said as she turned around to give a response to her boss.

"Do you know Kim Jong In?"

"Uhm... According to the research, he's early ectivity was a photographer and after that, he became a model at States. He is also known as Kai, that's his famous screen name. That's all I know Mr. Jang. And of course, he is my friend's older brother. His sister named Kim Hyuna."

"Kim Hyuna is your friend?"

"Yes. She is currently working at Lotte Department. She's kind sort of manager there. And oh, she's with Seo Joo Hyun too."

Mr. Jang nods as Yoona stated everything about Kim Jong In. "Have you met him?"

"Not even yet Mr. Jang but tomorrow maybe. Perhaps it will be my first time to see him though."

Mr. Jang nods again. "His arrival will be today. He'll be here at 3pm." He glanced to his wristwatch, still 10pm. Yoona just nods, standing infront of her boss with the files on her arms. "Yoona, could you meet him at airport later at 3pm?"

"Dae?! Me?"

"Yes. And I want to meet him today regards to the party. I even called him 2 days ago, he agreed that we will meet up once he arrived. And I don't think he knows the Seoul really well. Would you please bring him here?" Mr. Jang asked with a pleading eyes. Really? She thought as went agaped. I can't believe this. "Yoona, I really like you for being a responsible one. I always trust you. Would you mind? I need your help."

Yoona remained silence for awhile. Well, fine! I'll took a bite. She thought. "A-alright Mr. Jang." Yoona said as she bowed her head. Gee, why he is so caring about that guy? So concern. She thought again to herself.

"Well, good! Thank you, Yoona. Repeat, he'll arrive at 3pm." Mr. Jang smiled. "You may go now."

Thank god. She thought as she turned around then headed again to the door.

"And one more thing." Mr. Jang once again.

"Dae?" Yoona said as she stopped at her feet, looking over her shoulder.

"Take care of him. He is my student when he was young." Mr. Jang smiled. "I bet he is now excited to see his seongsaengnim."

"I'll do my best, Mr. Jang." Yoona smiled back as she turned the knob then leaves the room.


 

 

At Jung's residence: 

*knock knock* then the door cracked open. "Master, you have a mail." Butler Park peeked in as he stepped inside the room.

"Come in." Grandpa Jung looked up from his article to see his butler. Then Butler Park walked towards to his desk. Butler Park handed over the mail to Grandpa Jung then the latter got it.

"Came from your doctor named Dr. Lee." Butler Park stated as the other one went blank. He froze from hes doings as he heard the name of a doctor.

Its about time. Grandpa Jung thought to himself then he opened the seal, he picked out the white portion inside. As he read the words.

 

 

A great pang of sadness hit to Grandpa Jung.

 

 

Silence filled the room.

 

 

"Master, are you alright?" Butler Park became concern as he saw his master became froze at the moment. Grandpa Jung came back to his senses then he looked up to his butler.

"Stage 4. Lung cancer." Grandpa Jung started to shed a little tears drooling on his face. "I-I- am d-dying."

"Don't say that." Butler Park covered his mouth. "What should we do?"

"I don't know."

"Haraboji?" Suddenly, Eunhye came in the picture with tears falling on her face. 

 


 

At Incheon airport: 

A man with his fashion sense came down. He is more than a celebrity and he is very famous. He's name is Kim Jong In or better known as Kai. Paparrazzies, reporters, cameramans and fans spread out like a virus outside when the famous man had arrived. 

"Keep calm and I'm with you." Mr. Choi, Kai's manager as he patted the boy's shoulder then Mr. Choi spoke again as he cleared his throat. "Ahem, Uh... Mr. Jang told me that he brought someone to you to the InStyles."

"Okay." Kai said as he nods with the luggage on his right hand.

"Oppa!" Kim Hyuna shouted at the back (she's kinda 5m from Kai) but Kai didn't still hear anything. Aish this people. So loud. She thought to herself. Again, she ran then poked her big brother's back. "Oppa!" Then the duo turn around, Kai and his manager.

He gasped as he saw her dongsaeng. "Hyunnie!" Kai hugged Hyuna while the latter hugged him back. "I thought you are some kind of fangirls like those outside. It creeps me out!" Kai said as he pointed the fangirls screaming outside. "How did you went here inside? The security guards here are became strict when it comes to this."

"Secret. I'm a spy." Hyuna said as Kai scoffed at her.

"By the way, Mr. Choi? This is Hyuna, my sister. Hyuna, Mr. Choi, my manager."

"Hello dear." Mr. Choi shaked hands with Hyuna.

"Hi." Hyuna said to his oppa's manager then went back now to Kai. "Yah! I'm here now at 2pm. Its been a one hour, eh? I'm so tired and bored waiting for you."

"Jjinja? Well, I don't want to go outside first since its so very crowded. How about a coffee?"

"Sure. Uhm... Ahjussi? I mean, Mr. Choi? Can I lend my brother for a moment?" Hyuna clinged to her brother.

"Please manager hyung, its just my sister. And I'm kinda sleepy too. I just need a coffee for awhile." Kai said as he yawned.

"Alright. Sure. You can go to the cafe since the one who brought by Mr. Jang is still not here. Her name is Ms. Im Yoona. You can go there while waiting. And oh, hand me your bag." Mr. Choi commanded as Kai handed over his bag to him. "I'll put this inside once the car is here."

"Thanks hyung. Hyuna, let's go. It's been awhile dongsaeng." Kai and Hyuna went now to the nearest cafe inside the airport then they spend time for themselves as a sibling bond.

 

 


"Aigoo! Its so very crowded!!" Yoona growled as she steered the wheel sitting on a driver's seat. "Am I late? Aigoo, he must be waiting. I better hurry! I'll be dead." Yoona carefully drove to the parking lot. "I can't go there today because of the crowd. Maybe, I have to walk. He can wait, can't he?" Yoona, as the alligator mouth she is, she's always talking to herself. Yoona dismounted from her car then she hurriedly walk inside the airport.

"Excuse me? Coming through." Yoona said as she manage herself away from the crowd. She even nearly got squished but thank God she's alive. "Hallelujah!" Yoona cheered herself as she made it to the entrance gate.

"Woah, miss? Where are you going?" A security guard halted Yoona's steps. 

"Im Yoona from InStyles. That famous man needs me now. I'm late." Yoona coldly said as she present her ID to the guard. 

"I see... You are just one of the crazy fangirls. You did very well to made it here. Now scoot." The guard pushed her back away the entrance. As in away.

"JJINJA?! AM I TOO OLD FOR FANGIRLING? SERIOUSLY?! HYAH! I'M JUST DOING MY JOB. HEY! AHJUSSI, STOP PUSHING ME. HYAH. OUCH. HYA-HYAH---"

"Excuse me sir? Stop." Someone stopped the guard's actions. "I'm Kai's manager. We need her." Mr. Choi saved the day. Before he came in the scene, he went to the car then he put Kai's bag inside then suddenly he heard 'Im Yoona from InStyles. That famous man needs me now. I'm late.' then he glanced somewhere until he saw the guard pushing the girl. I think the guard mistaken the girl as a fan. He thought then he immediately ran.

"Oh. I'm sorry." The guard stopped at his doings then he apologized. He bowed 90 degrees to the duo.

"Aigoo." Yoona became frustrated at the guard then gave him a death glare as she fixed herself. Her clothes became wrinkled. 

"Ms. Im, you must be the one who brought by Mr. Jang, right? Come on! Kai is here, follow me." Mr. Choi gestured his hand to the path then he leads the way. Yoona began following Mr. Choi's track.


"Oh Kai, you're here now. The car is here." Mr. Choi said as he walked towards Kai. 

"Oh really?" Kai said then he saw a girl behind his manager's back.

"Unnie?! What are you doing here?" Hyuna suddenly came in the scene with the coffee on her hands.

"Hi Hyuna." Yoona gave Hyuna a warm smile. "Oh, doing my job. Mr. Jang brought me here."

"Oh!" Hyuna's mouth went to an 'o' shaped. "So, it is you. And oppa, this is my friend. Im Yoona." Hyuna called her brother.

Kai locked his eyes to Yoona. He became melted when he saw the girl's smile. Pretty. Kai thought. While Yoona went her eyes to him. Their eyes met but Yoona suddenly break the eye contact then she looked down and bowed her head. She can feel her hot cheeks. Omo, why are you looking at me? Yoona thought. Mr. Choi noticed Kai gazed the girl at his back. Hyuna saw it too. Omo. Hyuna thought as her jaw dropped.

"Ahem." Mr. Choi cleared his throat the Kai came back to his senses. "Oh, Yes, This is Im Yoona. She's the one who brought by Mr. Jang."

"He- he-ll-o." Kai said as he stretched out his hand for a hand shake. Kai's cheeks became hot and slightly became red. Oh my god. Its my first time to feel like this infront of a girl. He thought.

"Hello, mister." Yoona bravely held his hands then they shake their hands. Then Yoona broke free immediately. 

"Uhm... Let's go? Yoona-ssi or Ms. Im?"

"Just call me Yoona, thank you." Yoona smiled to Mr. Choi.

"Uh... Yoona-ssi? Come with us." Mr. Choi sounds convincing.

"Uhmm... I have a car with me. It is at the parking lot. So..." Yoona said.

"I'll go with her. With M-mis-miss Yoona. Because we-we ha-have to go to my seongsaengnim's co-comp-company." Kai stuttered a little. Oh . I stuttered. He thought as he cursed himself. Then Yoona gave Kai the 'what-are-you-serious?' look.

"Since oppa became stuttering infront of a pretty girl." Hyuna teased then she grinned. Hyuna's eyebrows rose.

"Hyah?!" Kai half screamed to his sister. "Mi-mi-miss Yoona. That's nothing."

That's nothing? My . Hyuna thought to herself.

"Uhm. Sure. Yoona, please take care of him. Come on, Hyun. I'll drive you home." Mr. Choi said then the two leaves the picture.

"Let's go. Mr. Jang is waiting for us. Can you manage yourself out here? Crowds, you know." Yoona being blunt.

"S-s-su-su-sure-re su-re. Ye-s, I ca-a-an." Kai stuttered. Nailed it. He thought.

 


 

Back at Jung's residence:

"My god Yonghwa, where have you been?" Eunhye asked her dongsaeng as she went now inside the living room.

"Seohyun and I had a date. Waeyo?"

"Hara-haraboji is si-sick." Eunhye once again sobs infront of her brother. "We have to go to the States. We will leave next week."

"What?!"

 

 

We just have been together. Now, I'll leave her? What should I do? Yonghwa thought to himself, confused.

 

Author's note: So, I added YoonKai here :) Should I write about YoonKai fic? How about the side story of Enchanted then the protagonists will be YoonKai? What do you think?

And oh, Grandpa Jung is sick T.T and Yonghwa is now confused T.T 

You know what guys, Wikipedia killed me. So, Kris is now officially the past memeber of EXO? HOW SUDDEN T.T HE IS MY BIAS T.T

ONE TRUE TWELVE is still forever in my heart. We have to be strong especially those EXO stans out there, including me :(

Happy 75 subs and hope you enjoy the update.