Together

Enchanted (HIATUS)

 

Author's POV:

Still at Seo's:

Sulli let Yonghwa inside their house then Sulli rushed to the dining room to call the parent. "Auntie, Uncle. Yonghwa-ssi is here!" 

"Oh? My boy~" Mrs. Seo smiled as she went towards the living room. Yonghwa bowed 90 degrees to her then he greeted good morning. Then Mr. Seo came in the picture then Yonghwa done his actions again just like what he did to Mrs. Seo.

"Sit, sit~" Mr. Seo said to Yonghwa then the latter obeyed as he put his pelvis on sofa. Then the parents sit infront of Yonghwa. "You drop by. My daughter is still sleeping I guess. She looks kinda tired last night. Should I wake her up?" Mrs. Seo asked.

"Aniyo. No need, auntie. Maybe my yeoja needs some rest too~" Yonghwa waved his both hands on air.

"Are you sure? I just want to let her know that you're here." 

"It's okay." Yonghwa smiled then the parents looked at each other then they nodded. "I drop by because I want to assure you something."

"Sure. Uh.. What is it?" Mr. Seo's arms put on the table as he leaned forward.

"Uncle, auntie. I already know her condition when she was 9 years old and I felt really bad about that." Yonghwa said then he clears his throat then the parent nods. Yonghwa continued. "I promise I'll protect your daughter. I love your daughter. I want her to be happy, of course. As possible as I can. I will never give up." Yonghwa bravely said as the parents looked again to each other then they smiled.

"How did you know?" Mrs. Seo leaned forward as she asked.

"She told me." He replied to Seo's mother. "But there's one thing, in the next few days. I have to go to America because of my grandfather's condition." Yonghwa received a shocked from the parent.

 

"Omo~ The CEO? What happen?" Mr. Seo asked.

"He got diagnosed.... a cancer... I need to accompany him. But please, without my presence here, please take a good care of her. Promise, when I came back, we can start again. I promise."

"Sure." The parent smiled to him. "We hope your grandfather is safe and fast recovery too." They said then the silence filled inside the living room until Mr. Seo cheered up the awkward atmosphere.

"I have a sense of this young man. Seohyun is so lucky to have you. You can visit her now, she's at her bedroom. Go~ Talk to her. Ppali~" Mr. Seo said as he stood up from his seat then he gestured Yonghwa to get up then the latter stood up. "You can go. It's okay~ we trust you. Go talk to her~ My daughter loves you too. I'm sure she'll understand you, you and your situation." Mrs. Seo smiled as she said. 

 


Yonghwa was to go upstairs but Sulli halted him. He turned around then he saw Sulli handed a tray with a breakfast meals on top. 

"I take that as you are going to my unnie. Here~" Sulli handed over the tray to Yonghwa then the latter took it. "Please give it to her. She didn't take her food yet. She must be hungry. You can go now~ And oh, her bedroom? the door's color is like a color of sweet potato~ Haha." Sulli said as she gestured him to go up then went to the kitchen.

 

*knock knock* then Yonghwa opened the door after he found her bedroom then Yonghwa saw a girl lying with a back facing him. He clears his throat. "Ahem... breakfast ready."

She heard a familar voice as she turned around to her back then she saw him. "Omo~ you frightened me?!" She said as she hugged her sweet potato plushie on her arms. Then she sit up. "What are you doing here?"

"Visiting my Appa and my Eomma, of course~" Yonghwa said as he cheekily smiled after he put the tray on desk beside her bed.

"Hyah~" Seohyun's cheeks flustered into slight red as she slightly punched her boyfriend on his arm.

"Someday~" Yonghwa winked his girlfriend as the latter's cheeks became more red. Yonghwa saw her red, puffy eyes as he stared few seconds ago. "You cried."

"Aniyo~" Seohyun denied as she hide her face with her palm.

"You cried. And you didn't sleep well." Yonghwa said.

Seohyun bits her lower lip as she faced Yonghwa. "I'm just... Well, I'll gonna miss you so bad." Then Yonghwa lie down beside Seohyun on bed as he encircled his arms on her shoulder then she kissed her forehead.

"I'll be back. I promised to you right?" Then Seohyun nods as she rested her head to his broad chest. "Good girl. That's my girl." He pinched Seohyun's cheeks then kissed it. "I don't want my yeoja seeing her red, puffy eyes. I don't want my yeoja crying, hurting, sobbing infront of me. Please~ smile for me?"

"Neh." Seohyun said as she gave Yonghwa a warm smile. Yonghwa gave his girlfriend a butterfly kisses on her face. "Kekeke~ stop! It tickles~ Hahaha." Yonghwa smiled in victory.

"My baby is laughing. And oh, let's eat your breakfast before its getiing cold." Yonghwa sit up then he took one of the dishes on a tray. "Sulli cooked you a soup. Mushroom soup with rice."

"Yummy. I'm hungry." Seohyun said as she smiled. Yonghwa took a spoon in a soup then he said. "Ahh..." Seohyun opened then chewed. Yonghwa do his actions again as if like babysitting. "Ahh.."

"Oppa... I'm not baby anymore~" Seohyun pouted. Then Yonghwa kissed her lips all of a sudden after that, Seohyun's eyes went wide. "Hyah~"

"But your my baby~ Oh Mmm~ I taste mushroom. Delicious." Yonghwa smirked as Seohyun squinted her eyes at his actions. "Ahh.." Yonghwa being a babysitter do it again then Seohyun sighed as she obeyed.

"Good girl." Yonghwa smirked.

 

After few minutes, Seohyun's breakfast was done. Yonghwa just came inside the bedroom after he delivered the tray downstairs at the kitchen.  Seohyun sits up on her bed while Yonghwa is beside her. "You can go to sleep. I'm just right here." Yonghwa assured her with a smile.

The couple settled on bed; Seohyun faced Yonghwa as she put her head on his chest then Yonghwa encircled his arms to her shoulders. "Let's go somewhere." He smiled.

"Where?" Seohyun asked as she lifted her head to face him.

"You'll see. But, let's sleep first. I can't sleep last night too." He smiled. "I'll sing you a song just like my noona did to me when I was young. When I have nightmares, sad, crying." He said as he received a nod from Seohyun. "Go close your eyes~" Seohyun obeyed then Yonghwa start a song. 

 

Smile
Tho' your heart is aching

Smile
Even tho' it's breaking

When there are clouds in the sky

You'll get by
If you
Smile through your fear and sorrow

Smile and maybe tomorrow

You'll see the sun come shining thru for you.

Light up your face with gladness

Hide ev'ry trace of sadness

Altho' a tear maybe ever so near

That's the time you must keep on trying

Smile
What's the use of crying

You'll find that life is stillworth while

If you'll just smile.

 

 


"Flowers? For who?" Seohyun said as Yonghwa brought a bouquet of flowers as he went inside the car.

"For them." Yonghwa smiled. "I want you to meet them." Seohyun nods as Yonghwa pulled the engine then drove.

 

 

 

At cemetery:

Yonghwa placed the bouquet of flowers on his parent's grave. He stood up then he gestured Seohyun to come closer. "Eomma, Appa. I want you to meet my girlfriend, Seo Joo Hyun. You can call her Seohyun."

"Annyeong hasaeyo. Seohyun imnida." Seohyun bowed 90 degrees infront of his parent's grave.

"They died because of the tragic accident when we were still young. If they're still here, my dad's supposed to be the heir right now not me." Yonghwa said as he teared up a little.

"I'm sorry." Seohyun patted Yonghwa's shoulder.

"Its okay. I think they're happy now at their happiest place. They worry free, not tired, happy, all of that." Yonghwa faced Seohyun then back to their grave. "But now, as his father's son and will be the heir of the company, I have to do my duties and responsiblities soon since I'm now taking my father's place. Funny, I'm still scared for haraboji. I don't know what will happen if he's not there or if he's not with me."

Seohyun held Yonghwa's hand and she said. "Believe in yourself, Yonghwa. I know you can do it. You're the one who teach me to become strong, right?. I always believe in you. Your noona and I will be here for you."

Yonghwa smiled then he said. "Thanks. For always being there for me." He held Seohyun's hand tightly.

 

The couples stayed in few hours. Talking to each other, Yonghwa is telling stories about his parent. He even said that his parent were in an arranged marriage back then. They are always bickering until they lived in a same roof. But suddenly, they two fell in love. Remember the Sugar & Spices? That's their first met during business matters.

Seohyun even asked a question about arranged marriage. "Is this arranged marriage is still exists in your family tradition?"

"Not anymore. Just a long, long time ago. Did anyone stop us? None." He smiled. "We are now in a modern world. Arranged marriage is too old-school for this time. Haraboji realized it too and he's sick of it."

"Your grandpa is cool."

"I know."

 

 


At Han river:

They are now arrived at Seohyun's favorite place, The Han River. Its been 4 hours ago since they were in a cemetery. The couple began strolling around the river as their hands intertwined. They are so happy because they spend their time to bond together.

"I'll buy you a sweet potato salad. Wait here." Yonghwa said as Seohyun nods as Yonghwa left in the picture.

Seohyun glancing around the river while she sits on a chair. Fresh wind caress on her face as she enjoy the view. Sudenly, she heard a deep voice. A some kind of male voice calling her.

"Seohyun?" Seohyun turned around to look for someone who is just calling her until she saw a familiar figure.

"Kyuhyun?!!"

 

 

Author's note: Its Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun from Super Junior. Ohmaygawd. Well, who is a big fan of SeoKyu here? 

Hope like this update~ Leave a comment please. Comment juseyo~ I want to know how good this chapter is. :(