Lovers in LA part 1

Enchanted (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

 

Early September 1989 - Los Angeles International Airport

 

"This is it! I'm now in LA!" Seohyun smiled while walking with her red trolley rolling on the ground by its wheels. She stop for a minute then began glancing around the airport until she saw the white banner that written in hangul. 'Welcome to LA, Seo Joo Hyun ♥' then she saw the owner. She saw a male familiar figure wearing shades with his leather jacket on, gray shirt underneath and pants. She smiled then she walked towards to the young man with her eyes full of love. "Long time no see, Handsome." She smiled after she step infornt of the young man.

"Why, long time no see, my lady." The young man said while plastering a smile, still holding the banner. "How's your flight babe?" Then he took the cart beside him, Seohyun handed over her trolley to Yonghwa then the latter put the things on the cart; trolley and the banner. Seohyun just plastering a smile on her face.

"Not bad because I'm excited to see you~" Seohyun grinned ear-to-ear then she clinged to his arm.

"No sleep during those 12 hours of flight?" Yonghwa said as he faced his girlfriend then he placed his hands on her waist. "That's hard." He smirked.

"Of course I sleep, love. I'm human too that needs a sleep. But I always thinking about you." Seohyun said then she wrapped her arms around his neck. 

"That's so sweet." Yonghwa said, still wrapping his arms on her waist. "I miss you." Then Yonghwa planted a kiss on her forehead while his hands on her shoulders.

"I miss you too, Jung Yong Hwa." Then Seohyun and Yonghwa hugged each other tightly. To feel the warmth, the scent, how fast the heart beats to each other. They stood in a minute like that only to feel the presence of their loved one.

 

 

"I was enchanted to meet you." Yonghwa said then he lifted Seohyun up, causing Seohyun's feet brought up from the ground.

"Me too. Enchanted." Seohyun smiled with her hands on his chest. "I was enchanted to meet you too." She said it again in happy tone with a grin.

"Let's go. All heads in the residence are excited to see you." Yonghwa winked after he put Seohyun down.

"Kajja." Seohyun said as she winked back. Then Yonghwa pushed the cart while Seohyun is beside him, walking towards the exit.

 

 

Meanwhile the crowds, while the LAX couple having a romantic scene inside the airport, random people inside saw and awed because of the scene. It's like watching a live romantic movie starring the sweetest couple from South Korea.


 

Early evening at Kwon's residences:

 

 

Yonghwa opened the door then the couple came inside while Butler Yang holding Seohyun's trolley while heading to the living room. Eunhye and Auntie BoA came in the picture then Eunhye welcomed the guest with open arms. "Seohyun-ah, Oh my gosh!" She said it in English. "How are you?" She asked while kissing each other's cheeks then she hold her hands.

"I'm fine unnie. How about you?" Seohyun's turn to ask while she faced Eunhye with her eyes smiled. 

"Oh definitely, I'm fine too." She said with a smile.

"I heard about Daniel Hwang? He is your boyfriend right?" Seohyun asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh yes! He is very sweet. Well, sweeter than Yonghwa." Eunhye raised her chin as she faced Yonghwa who is standing beside Seohyun. Then Seohyun just shyly giggled.

"Well but, from Seohyun's point of view, I'm the sweetest~" Yonghwa placed his hand on his right chest.

"Oh, what a self-proclaim man!" Eunhye said in a mocking tone while facing Yonghwa then 'merong' then she faced Seohyun again. "Are you sure you want to marry this duck? A swan like you must not marry this---" 

"Are you saying that I'm ugly??" Yonghwa protested.

"Did I?" Eunhye grinned then Yonghwa sighed in defeat. While the older smiled in victory. Seohyun just laughed at the Jung sibling's bickering state.

 

 

 

"Guys, stop bickering and let the beautiful guest sit." Auntie BoA smiled while gestured the guest to sit on a sofa then she nodded. Then the Jung sibling became quiet for awhile then they sat also. Now, Seohyun is between of the Jung siblings. Then Auntie BoA began brighten up the awkward atmosphere by clearing . "So? You must be Seohyun right? Wow~ you are very pretty." Auntie BoA complimented Seohyun's outside appearance while plastering a smile on her face.

"Thank you~" Seohyun smiled as she bowed her head with a smile.

"I'm Kwon BoA. Youngest daughter of Jung Kwang Hee appa. Nice to meet you." The two shook hands.

"Nice to meet you too." Seohyun smiled while they shaking each other's hand. Then Auntie BoA glanced to the siblings who are still in a cat-and-dog state then she shook her head while placing her hand on her big tummy. 

"I'm sorry. The two always been like that. They act like a little kids sometimes." Auntie BoA said while biting her bottom lip.

"Oh no, it's okay. And I know they've been like that since I met them back at Seoul." Seohyun smiled then Auntie BoA just nodded before she could say anything.

"Seohyun is not just a beautiful girl but she is also polite. Aigoo~ I like you now. Yonghwa really knows how to turn the girls on." Auntie BoA smiled cheekily to Yonghwa then she winked at him. 

"Hyah?! Uhm... atleast I turned her on." Yonghwa s his ams around her waist then Seohyun just giggled then after few seconds, Seohyun is now her turn to ask some questions.

 

"How's Grandpa?" She asked in a concern tone by putting her hands on her lap.

"Oh~ He's at his room with his nurse. So, he'll probably resting. But dinner will be ready soon so I'll call him soon." Auntie BoA said with her an assuring smile.

"Ah~ I see." Seohyun nodded. "I hope he'll get better and better soon. He's actually the coolest grandpa that I know. And since I was born and live with no grandfather, I treated him also like my own." Seohyun smiled to Auntie BoA. Auntie BoA can't deny the fact that the guest inside her house is sweet and with full of concern towards her father.

"I know. My coolest father that I've ever had." She smiled then she rubbed her tummy.

 

"Uhm.. how's your baby blip now inside?" Seohyun leaned forward while smiling.

"Oh~ It's been 6 months. Blip is already kicking~" Auntie BoA gave her a warm smile.

"Waa~ Is it a girl or a boy?" Seohyun asked with her eyes sparkling.

"A girl but me and my husband still undecided for her name yet." Auntie BoA pouted.

"Ahh I see~ Well you know, whether your blip is a girl or a boy, it will be cute. It will be handsome or beautiful just like her mother and father." She smiled.

"I like you already. Don't feel hesitate to call me auntie okay?" She smiled to Seohyun.

"Ah neh~ Au-auntie." Seohyun smiled to her Auntie BoA.

 

 

Meanwhile, the Jung siblings just faking a smile while facing to each other. They've been quiet for awhile to avoid interruptions of the their conversations. So they didn't do anything but to listen.

 

 

"3 months left then baby blip will be born. And still, have no playmate?" Auntie BoA changed the subject with a grin. 

 

 

Oh no. Not again this time. Yonghwa thought as he closed his eyes. He really know her aunt. And he really know what will happen now.

 

 

"Yonghwa?!!!" Auntie BoA raised her voice then she faced her nephew.

"D-dae?" Yonghwa's eye buldged while his words became stuttered.

"Baby blip needs a playmate! And Seohyun can be a good mother and will be the good mother." Seohyun's eyes went wide then she paused for a moment before she could say anything.

"A-ah au-auntie, how about we can be her playmate instead? We don't mind." Seohyun asked, shyly smiled with her cheeks turned red.

"Yes! Ah... au-auntie, isn't fast? We just been together almost 3 months ago." Yonghwa's eyes went wide then he gulped, then his cheeks become red.

"Oh yeah~ You're right. You guys are just newbies in relationships. It's okay. But please~ playmate okay? Blip needs also a baby friend like her." Auntie BoA pouted.

 

The couple went silence for a moment.

 

"We-we...uhm... still didn't thinking about that yet." Seohyun said then the couple's cheeks become redder than before.

"Not yet auntie." Yonghwa shyly said.

 

 

"You guys are cute!" Auntie BoA clasped her hands while plastering a grin on her face. Then she glanced to the wall clock, it's already around 7pm. Auntie BoA carefully stood up from her seat before she gave a response to the couple. "I must go to the kitchen first okay? Get ready for the dinner." Auntie BoA smiled then leaves the room.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Eunhye can't help herself to stop her laugh. She's just being quiet that time so she covered by her hand then she hid her face by her palm. After Auntie BoA leaves the picture, Eunhye's laugh had stop then she began breathe in and out. After that she faced Yonghwa then grinned ear-to-ear. "I heard that."

 

The couples looked at Eunhye in blank face. Then Yonghwa began said a word while gritted his teeth. "You."

 

 

Author's note: LA romance yeyeyeeyeye! Hope you liked this chapter :) and sorry for the late update! Its been 1 week since I updated this fanfic! But still hope you enjoy and don't feel hesitate to leave a comment.

Thanks for the upvote!

onewishingstar