Lovers in LA part 2

Enchanted (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

 

Still at Kwon's:

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello dear." This time, Grandpa Jung just came out from nowhere, went toward to Seohyun but instead walking like before back at Seoul, he's now sitting on a wheelchair. "It's good that you are here. Yonghwa is really missing you so bad." The old man showed Seohyun the warmest smile. "He looks crazy." Grandpa Jung laughed.

"Yeah grandpa, crazy for her." Eunhye butted in then glared Yonghwa who is still sitting on a cream white sofa. Then Seohyun rose from her seat then went toward to Grandpa Jung for a hug.

 

"How are you now?" Seohyun asked after she hugged Grandpa Jung then kneeled infront of him. Giving the old man a warmest smile.

"Aigoo! I'm fine. I can get better." Grandpa Jung gave Seohyun an assuring smile. Then Auntie BoA went to the picture with a smile on her face.

"Dinner is ready!" Auntie BoA said in glee. "Let's go!"

 

"Come on." Seohyun stood up then she went to Grandpa's back, getting ready to push the wheelchair that he sitting on. While Yonghwa plastered a smile on his face as soon as he got up from his seat. Then Yonghwa s his arm around Seohyun's waist. 


 

While the Jung family and Seohyun are busy dugging in their dinner, Grandpa Jung asked Seohyun, who is sitting beside Yonghwa. "So what brings you here?" He asked it with a smile while his hands clasped on the table.

"Well, My boss is the one who sent me here for some kind of special assignment. And I have to meet the co-director of LA Industries since he wants a partnership in our company. My job is to assure them and convince them also since Lotte Department is getting big right now at Seoul." Seohyun said it politely then she received an oo's from the family except Yonghwa, he remained his pokerface after he heard the said place.

"Aigoo! You must be very hardworking girl, hmm~" Auntie BoA said in happy tone while she raised her eyebrow.

 

 

LA Industries? He thought then he just shook his head. Never mind. I hope my assumptions are wrong. He felt a sudden nervous inside him.

 

 

Yonghwa came back to his senses then he smiled again. "You know what? As soon as she gets back at Seoul, her boss will promote her. She will become the co-director of Lotte Department." Yonghwa said as he encircled his arms over her shoulders then glanced at Seohyun.

"That's right. I have to work hard and do my best." Seohyun said with a confident smile after she took a bite of her steak.

"I know you can. We believe in you." Eunhye winked at Seohyun.

"Me too." Auntie BoA butted in as she placed her hand on her husband's who is just listening. "Yeobo, She's amazing, isn't she?" She glanced at Mr. Kwon.

"Yeah, she is. Seohyun-ssi reminds me of you. You are very hardworking dancer and very determined. That's why I fell in love with you." Mr. Kwon kissed Auntie BoA's forehead.

 

"Aigoo! Please, have a room." Eunhye said as she rolled her eyes. All heads inside the room just laugh and continue enjoying their food.


 

After they dug in their dinner meals, Auntie BoA approached Seohyun by poking her back. "Uhm... Seohyun, I'll let you stay here for the rest of the nights as soon as you are here in States."

"Auntie, do you mean I stay here while I'm here on duty?" Seohyun raised her eyebrows while asking.

"Exactly. And oh~ not just on your duty but you are very welcome here also. I mean, you can visit here as long as you want." Auntie BoA gave her an assuring smile as she pats her shoulder.

"Gomawo~ Auntie." Seohyun said with a smile. "But where will be my room for tonight?"

"No problem, my dear. And oh~ I forgot to bite. First of all, Sorry because there are no guest's rooms left so you wouldn't mind if you sleep at Yonghwa's room? For your information, baby's room and another guest's room are still on construction." Auntie BoA said it while she bit her bottom lip. Then Seohyun just paused. "Eunhye's room is always a mess. I wonder if Daniel Hwang will be her future husband. And also, Eunhye's room are everything in pink!"

"Maybe she loves pink?" Seohyun asked.

"She is!" Auntie BoA said. "So? Is it Yonghwa's room okay for you? I'm sorry. If I already knew about you being here in this Fall, well..." Auntie BoA heaved a sigh then go on. "Well, as for now, I want you to be comfortable starting tonight."

"Sure and I understand about the situation." Seohyun nodded. 

"Well then, good." Auntie BoA smiled then turned over her shoulder. "Butler Yang, please bring her luggage to Yonghwa's room." Auntie BoA pointed the red luggage of Seohyun at the living room. Seohyun became quiet for a moment while Auntie BoA glanced back to Seohyun. "I'll let Yonghwa know okay? Get ready~" She said then went now to Yonghwa with a victorious smile on her face.

 

My soon-to-be niece or whatsoever, will be staying to my nephew tonight. Auntie BoA thought with a grin.

 


 

"Rock, paper, scissors!" The couple are playing rock, paper, scissors in 5th time, sitting on the bed. Seohyun put out her fist, assuming it is a rock while Yonghwa put out his hand, assuming it's a paper.

"You lose! I'll go shower now." Yonghwa stood up with a victorious smile while his hands brought in the air. Dancing like crazy. "Gotta go first." Yonghwa grinned then grabbed his towel and proceed to the bathroom. 

"You're so mean!" Seohyun raised her voice then she pouted. She even heard a chuckled inside the bathroom.

 

Seohyun stood up then walked towards to her red luggage that placing at the corner. She laid it down, ped it then opened. She took her clothes out; A white shirt and PJ's. Followed by her towel and some of beauty products like shampoo, bathing soap, cream, etc. She took it out from the inside then assembled it. Getting ready for her turn. 

 

Seohyun heard a sound of a door cracked opened then Seohyun turned around. "You finished?" She said as soon as she turned around then she froze. Yonghwa came out from the bathroom in bare torso with his towel wrapped on his bottom. Yonghwa walked towards to Seohyun then the latter starting to step backwards. After awhile, Seohyun bumped a cabinet behind. Then their bodies become closer and closer that Seohyun even smell his scent afterwash. "Seohyun?"

 

"D-dae?" 

 

Yonghwa leaned his face to Seohyun and said. "Behind you. My clothes." 

 

Seohyun still in a freezing state. Yonghwa chuckled at her actions then grabbed his clothes hanging behind her. After he got the things that he needed, Yonghwa smirked at Seohyun then shook his head, then proceed again to the bathroom to changed then closed the door.

 

Seohyun sighed in a relief then she facepalm herself. Dammit. What's wrong with me? She thought as she can feel her heart pounding very fast like a running horse then she placed her hand on her chest.

 

 

 

After Seohyun had washed and changed into PJ's, the couple threw themselves on the bed. Getting ready to sleep. Yonghwa pulled the blanket over until it reached to their chins. After that, the couple faced each other. "I miss you. And I miss this." Yonghwa said as he hugged Seohyun.

"Me too." Seohyun smiled then she kissed Yonghwa's cheek. Then Yonghwa just pouted. 

"Why cheeks? Why not 'here'?" Yonghwa pointed his lips then grinned. Seohyun gawked at his actions.

"Oppa!" Then Yonghwa just laughed then smacked Seohyun's lips suddenly. Seohyun widened her eyes then said again. "Oppa! Hyah----" Yonghwa cuts her sentence by kissing her lips again suddenly.

"Just shut up and sleep. Or else, I'm gonna kiss you again." 

 

Seohyun became silent then hugged Yonghwa.

 

"Let me be your pillow again, Seohyun-ah~" Yonghwa said as he caressed her face. Then Seohyun shifted her sleeping position then laid her head to his broad chest with a smile on her face. "Sleep now, Seo Joo Hyun." Yonghwa said while rubbing her hair then kissed her head. After that, Yonghwa hugged her like a pillow then closed his eyes.

Seohyun lifted her head to face Yonghwa and said. "Neh~ Goodnight and---" Yongwha cut her sentence again by smacking her lips for the 3rd time. 

"Hyah! That's not fair! I'm just saying----" Another again. For the 4th time.

 

"Sleep now." Yonghwa said as he closed his eyes while pinching her cheek. Then Seohyun just nodded. Seohyun can feel her cheeks flustered into crimson red. She smiled and closed her eyes. Goodnight, Yonghwa. She thought.


 

Author's note: Okay~ so ahem! 4 CHAPTERS. TO. GO. Hope you like this update! And thank you for supporting this story. Enjoy~

Thanks for the upvote!

aisyshaz