Hidden Grudge

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Neh omonni. I’ll tell the guys to pick her up,” Sehun smiled politely over his phone while slightly bowing unreasonably, everybody wondered whom he was talking to.  

Sehun hang up the phone and immediately turned his face into a derp one. He scanned through the members who were in a living room and caught his eyes on Baekhyun who’d just walked out of the bathroom.

“Baekhyun-ah!” Sehun called him. Baekhyun who was half turned his head to Sehun, “Wae?”

“I have a present for you,” Sehun shot up from the couch, walked over Baekhyun and led him to Baekhyun’s bedroom. Sehun was inside for about 2 minutes before he walked out with a smirk on his face. “What’s up?” asked Tao who was eating his cornflakes on the pantry.

“Count to ten,” Sehun walked passed him and threw his body back to the couch, watching his favorite ever cartoon Spongebob Squarepants. Tao actually counted to 10 in silence, and when he was about to count to eleven, Baekhyun ran out of his room with a neat outfit possible. He wore a white black plaid shirt buttoned until the top paired with light brown chino pants and red nike. He rushed to the bathroom to comb his hair down. He decided to do the flower-boys-like hair today. He wanted to look cute.


He went to the drawers near the entrance and grabbed his car key. He went out excitedly with a dumb smile on his face and slammed the door in hurry. He didn’t even say goodbye to the members who were dumbfounded seeing his sudden weird attitude.

“Is he going on a date?” asked Kris. His face looked like he didn’t seem to care at all when he’s actually curious.

“I told him to pick up Sica noona since Taeyeon noona would come also. Taeyeon noona didn’t bring her car today,” Sehun’s gaze was still fixed to the screen, he once chuckling at Patrick’s dumbness.

“I can’t even think about Baekhyun on a ,” Chanyeol giggled to him self, followed by other members who were imagining it also. “He’ll passed out even before they took their clothes off,” said Chen while also giggling and he gave Chanyeol a highfive.

Baekhyun was driving with a top speed to University of Korea. Krystal’s mother called Sehun earlier, she asked if he was able to pick up Jessica since SNSD members couldn’t drop her home today. Sehun’s actually lazy so he insisted to have the other member picked her up. Plus, she said Taeyeon would also come too. He'd love to give a little pleasure to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun couldn’t stop smiling along the way. His feet wouldn’t stop stomping in every red light. He kept on humming to every song in the radio. He even made a rap song sounded like a love song. After 15 minutes of rides, when it supposed to took 25 minutes, he arrived. He parked his car immediately. He doubted to come out of the car since he’s too nervous. He did inhale and exhales before he went out.

Baekhyun waited for Jessica and Taeyeon in Estethician Building Park as Sehun told. He lowered his head while stomping on his feet continuously. He’s beyond nervous. He then saw a pair of heels standing in front of him. He lifted his head up and he flinched in fact that his heart was about to dropped in moment.

“Wae? You look like you’re seeing a ghost,” Taeyeon giggled lightly at him.

Baekhyun shot up from the bench and did a 90 degrees bow immediately, “Annyeonghasaeyo Taeyeon-sshi,” he bowed and gave her a nervous smile.

“Aye~ I’ve told you to call me noona, haven’t I?” she pushed his shoulder lightly and sat beside Baekhyun. Baekhyun sat back in seconds. He couldn’t look directly at her, he kept on looking around. “Sica’s class done in 15 minutes,” she twisted her bracelet playfully.

“Ah, ne… N-n-noona,” Baekhyun then again threw her a nervous smile. He stuttered on the word noona, it’s obvious.

“Yah Byun Baekhyun! Stop getting nervous,” she giggled and gave a light slap on his shoulder. From that time Baekhyun swore to himself he’d never wash his shoulder again. Ever. He also taken aback by the fact that Taeyeon remembered his name. His freaking full name.

“Bbegopah,” Taeyeon lightly squeezed her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter