Galaxy

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yedera!!!” Krystal walked into EXO’s dorm living room excitedly as she brought shopping bags on her hands with various branded brands. “Krystal!!!” all of them yelled in unison while half of them ran into her to gave her a hug. “Yah yah yah yah!” Kai’s busy shoving their arms off of his girlfriend, glaring to each one of them.

“Aish,” Sehun hissed as he kicked Kai’s leg playfully. “Igo mueyo igo?” Tao gleefully pointed at what she’s holding directly when he saw there’s one Gucci bang amongst it.

Krystal put the bags on the floor, “You’re welcome,” with that, everybody ran to the bags like a hungry predator. There were Gucci, Supreme, Vans, Nike, Dr. Martens and other interesting brands.

After rounds bickers of fighting over the stuffs, they rushed to their room to keep their stuffs titled. Krystal just chuckled to their childish sides and left it. Then, they gathered in the living room, laughing and chatting with each other. They were enjoying that time as they missed Krystal so much. Krystal and Kai went back home just one day before. Jessica and their mom picked them up and dropped Kai home first. That’s why they hadn’t met Krystal yet.

Everybody started to get busy with their own businesses, like playing games, chatting, lazing around, cooking and stuffs. Kai’s busy battling soccer with Sehun in Play Station meanwhile Krystal’s left with Kris in the balcony.

“Your stories, that makes me miss Canada,” he said as he sipped on his cola. Krystal smiled before she answered, “We have lots of spare times. Go there.”

“I will go there though,” he smiled bitterly, but he looks happy, “In time.”

Krystal knew exactly what was his expression meant, “You’re going there for study, aren’t you?” Krystal asked him confidently as if she could read his mind. “I haven’t told the guys yet. Especially Sulli,” he said as he looked down to the floor, still smiling bitterly.

“Haven’t Kai told you guys that I’m going to study aboard? We’re on the same spot, Kris,” Krystal patted his shoulder. “Jinjja???” Kris widened his eyes, “Where are you going to study???”

“I’m going to CU, my dream ever since I was a toddler,” she smile gladly but somehow her eyes showed something wrong, “There’s nothing great about living things behind. But what’s ahead of us is rather worth it.”

“How could you have the guts to tell Kai?” Kris’s still in disbelief. How could she manage to stay calm? He thought.

“Well, I did nothing but nervously walked to Kai’s room and dared my self to grab the knob without thinking about fear,” she smiled again, “He even told me the evening before that he wouldn’t get to deal with separating miles away from me.”

“Did he agree?” Kris asked her nervously. He knew he’s going to go through the same thing soon when she told Sulli and more important, EXO, his best friends, his unbiological brothers, his family.

 

““I…. I got accepted in Columbia University, Kai.”

Kai remained silent still with his calm expression. Not that he’s okay with her confession but he thought like, the hell I’ve just heard? Kai’s stiffen for literally a minute until Krystal waved her palms inches from Kai’s face. “Yoboseyo? Annyeonghasaeyo?”

Kai snapped out of his mind and frowned, “You got accepted in where?” he wanted to make sure first though he heard it clearly at first.

“Columbia University,” Krystal bit her lips nervously, waiting for Kai’s response. Instead of congratulation, the first sentence that slipped out of his mouth was, “You’re so not going, Jung Krystal,” he smirked as he shook his head in disapproval.

Krystal sighed, “I’ve thought about it and I’m going to take it. This is my dream. I’ve reached it and there’s no way I will release it.”

“You’ve just told me earlier that you won’t be apart from me and now you’re saying that you will go study aboard?” Kai tried to manage his anger but he held it in as much as he can. He somehow felt… betrayed?

“Mianhae…,” Krystal ducked her head, knowing where the conversation would lead. “Sorry for being selfish but I can’t be apart with you,” Kai reached her hand, “You know that, right?”

“I know it well. Don’t worry. I want to stay near you too,” she smiled, throwing an assuring stare to Kai, “But… If this is really a serious relationship, doesn’t it mean that we have to get each other’s back and be supportive toward each other’s dream?”

“If we take distance as a big matter, as a destroyer for our relationship, then I believe it’s just an ordinary relationship,” Krystal continued. “It’s a serious relationship because we can’t stay distanced from each other, ever,” Kai stubbornly countered. 

“How could you tell me that you got accepted already without discussing it with me before? And are you lying? I thought the entrance test will be in July,” he continued to counter.

“I applied in early January. I’m not accepted through entrance test, I passed with my reports and my debates&speeches achievements,” she still got to remain calm toward his fret response.

“You’re not going. No buts. We can’t be apart with each other. I really can’t think of having to separate thousand miles away with you,” Kai’s eyes started to get ferocious as he gripped on her palm tightly.

“But I’m still going,” Krystal start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter