Will You...?

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month passed by.

They were all finally graduated. The graduation ceremony had been held. So the last thing left to do’s no other than the preparation for prom night.

Since Suho stepped down from the committee, Baekhyun replaced him as the chair. They’d handle their tasks at day and held meeting later at night, everyday. The meeting took place at EXO’s dorm, since all the committee were no other than EXO and F(x) members. Since there’s only a week left, everybody started to turn into nuts.

The daily meeting’s finally done around 11PM. Krystal stretched her body as she dropped her upper body to Kai’s lap. The other EXO members were splattered all over the floor, some of them even had gone to another world already. Kai helped Krystal tidied up her things, “Kkaja. It’s late night already.”

Krystal obediently stood up and followed Kai behind, “I’ll go home now. Bye!” Krystal nonchalantly said and closed the door. They went downstairs to Kai’s car and go immediately after they got into the car. Krystal reclined her seat to get a more proper position to sleep, “I’m dying.”

Kai chuckled and ruffled her hair, “You need to have enough sleep tonight, arachi?”

Krystal slightly nodded and turned her head around. In minutes, she fell into deep slumber already. Without her noticing, the car wasn’t heading to her house, but instead it headed to another place. Kai parked the car and went out silently. He called several people and once he knew it’s all settled, he woke Krystal up.

“Krys, wake up,” he tapped on her cheek gently. Krystal slowly opened her eyes, still dazing off. She took a minute before she sat down, but before she fully straighten her body up, Kai covered her eyes with a black fabric.

“Yah!!!” Krystal started to get panic. She thought about being kidnapped or something since she didn’t really sure if it was really Kai who woke her up. Without saying words toward Krystal’s curses and ruction, he got to bring Krystal into the building in a whole piece.

Kai placed Krystal in a seat and took seconds before he took of the fabric and stormed off while the light’s still black. Krystal was about to scold but the light and it amazed her. In front of her, there was a stage with lights and decorations. It wasn’t a music stage, it was a theater stage with a school set. It somehow gave a similar vibe to her school. Krystal’s still bewildered by what’s happening, dumbfounded as well.

A guy walked into the stage with school’s uniform. He had messy brown hair, his skin’s tan, his uniform wasn’t tucked to his pants. He really resembled Kai’s daily style at school but sure he didn’t look as perfect as Kai. “Excuse me?” Krystal tried to talk with him but he didn’t respond.

The guy started to talk, he slightly seemed like talking to him self. “Gotcha,” he said as he sat on the bench and smirked to his phone. In that time, three guys that resembled Sehun, Suho and Lay approached him, “Kai-ah!” one of them smacked his head playfully.

Krystal still had no clue about all of it until a girl came out. The guys shouted her name and it turned out to be Krystal. That time, she knew it’s the scene that resembled one of Kai and hers past.

The show went on. Various scenes came out. Their first date, their first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter