Replacer?

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

REPLACER?

 

-----

 

“So… eomonni. I want to ask for your permission. I know this is an important issue so I really need to ask for your permission…” Kai asked nervously and Krystal’s mother could totally aware of it by seeing the way he shook his legs and bit his lips.

“It sounds serious… What is it?” Krystal’s mother calmly answered even though she felt nervous inside. She’s at a state where she thought Kai would about to ask if it’s possible to propose in such a young age. Not that she hates Kai, she really likes him and grateful about her daughter dating such a kind, polite, and sincere guy, but they haven’t even graduated high school. How could she let her high school youngest daughter get married?

“I know this may sounds interfering but Krystal always tells me she misses her father. I came up with an idea to bring her to meet her father. I know this is a big matter. I’m so sorry eomoni….” Kai looked into her mom’s eyes in worry as he fiddled his fingers; possibly trying to arrange his words as polite as possible.

Krystal’s mother quickly froze at the moment; slightly shocked about his sudden idea. Her family is a mess to the point where she even tried to forget about ever marrying her father, but she tried to stay calm for the sake of Krystal and just decide to listen to Kai first. “Go on… Finish your sentence first,” her mom his arms to assure him that it’s okay to continue his words.

“So I wonder if you allow me to bring her visit her father. But it’s totally okay if you don’t allow her to go. Really… I’m just asking if there’s any possibility for me to bring her there…”

Her mom tapped her fingers on her lap. Kai wanted to take back his words after he saw her reaction but he really needed to ask her. He really wanted Krystal to meet her father once. She’s been feeling dejected all this time and he hates it to see her like that.

“Well…. wow this really is a big matter,” her mom smiled nervously at him. “I’m so selfish if I don’t let her meet her father, right?”

“It’s okay eomonni. I know this is a big thing to ask. I totally understand if you don’t agree this,” Kai just smiled sincerely and he totally understood the whole condition so he didn’t have too much hope at the time. After a while of thinking, her mother smiled to him and nodded her head; signing that she agreed his plan. “You can bring her. I’ll give you her father’s number so you can contact him first.”

“Really… Eomonni thank you so much for agreeing it.”

“It’s okay really. I can’t take away my daughters from their father though. So a several days visit will be okay.”

 

---

 

Sehun went to his favorite coffee shop alone on Sunday morning where the ahjumma worked. The members were still dozing off so he got bored and decided to go out to play with Yumi. Before he went there, he stopped at a bubble tea store. He bought strawberry tea for Yumi because he knows that it’s her favorite though he needed to order one without the bubbles.

He arrived at the coffee shop and when he entered the shop, Yumi was wailing to her mom while rolling on the floor. She looked like she was asking something but her mother didn’t agree, so she burst out crying to get her demand granted.

“I want to play!!! Eomma!!!!!” she cried out loudly without caring about the costumers there.

“Yumi-ah. We will go to the park and play with your friends but not now okay? I have lots of costumers here. Please behave,” her mom looked restless when she sighed and tried to pick Yumi up from the floor. Sehun’s aware of the situation already and decided to jump in.

“Yumi-ah annyeong!” he craned his arms toward her and she immediately jumped into his embrace. She buried her face on his shoulder while still sniffing.

“Thank God you come at the right time,” ahjumma exhaled in relief and smiled at him. Sehun just replied her smile and bowed a little toward her. “Annyeong eomonni.”

“Oppa. I want to go to the park,” Yumi didn’t give up and tried to persuade Sehun this time.

“Arasso arasso. But first, look what I brought for you,” he showed her the plastic bag on his hand and she cheered when she saw the familiar strawberry tea. “Strawberry!!!”

Sehun gladly giggled and brought her to the bar. He sat her there and helped her poking the straw to let her drink. He watched as she drank the tea happily and he really felt like granting her wish to play at the time. So he decided to ask for the ahjumma’s permission to bring her out to the park.  “Eomonni. Is it okay if I bring her out to play?”

“It’s totally okay, Sehun-ah. But I don’t think the kids will be there at this hour,” the ahjumma replied while still making the smoothies. The shop was already crowded with people enjoying their mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter