Fresh From The Oven

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FRESH FROM THE OVEN

-----

 

The long awaited bell finally rang for break times.

Students immediately splattered around the school corridors in less than a minute even when the bell hadn’t stopped ringing yet. They were just in their desk sleeping or drawing on papers before – not paying attention to the problem the teacher tried to solve minutes ago – but when the bell rang, they quickly stormed outside even when the teacher was still inside the class.

Kai got up from his peaceful sleep from the noises his classmate's caused after the long three hours of silence. He yawned and stretched his arms up; causing the girls around looking at him in awe because his uniform got pulled up and it revealed his perfect abs.

He ruffled his hair nonchalantly before he stood up and walked out of the class. He totally walked like nothing happen when pairs of eyes were watching every move he’s doing. Of course everybody knows that he’s back with Krystal already – the school turned into chaos when the news spread but the girls just still couldn’t take their eyes off of him. He’s just too perfect in so many ways; his messy dark brown hair, his kissable natural red lips, his perfectly built abs, his tanned skin, and his tempting charm that made all the girls’ heart melted on their knees. They couldn’t tell how lucky Krystal is because they knew that this time, this is not another hit-or-miss he’s throwing at a random girl. This time it’s real – he really loves this girl and he’ll hold on to her forever and ever

Kai was heading to Krystal’s class when he saw a familiar back from afar. Her uniform fitted her body perfectly, her white outer made it look better, her long brown wavy hair fell down perfectly just like a wave on summer days, her fairy white skin, her well-shaped body that fit perfectly on his arm – just by seeing her from the back, he knew it was Krystal.

He walked toward her in a glad smile on his face and as he got closer to her, the two friends who were talking at her noticed him. They were standing face to face with her so they could see him coming from afar. Kai immediately put his finger on his lip and gave them sign to pretend like they didn’t see him. When he succeeded on approaching her without making any sounds, he just stood there right behind her with his palms on his pocket.

“The pink dolphins were so cute!!! I swear!” Krystal said to her friends and she sounded so excited. Kai was sure that she’s bragging about him bringing her to the dolphin lagoon.

Krystal clenched her fist and put it on both cheeks due to her explanation of how cute the dolphins were. Kai couldn’t hold the scenery in front of his eyes as he laughed inaudibly and clenched his teeth tight.

*Kyeopta,* he thought in his mind.

Krystal’s done with her story and waited for her friends’ respond. Right before her friends responded her story, Kai cut in into the conversation. “Are you really that happy?” he whispered sweetly on her ear as he leaned over her and put his chin on her shoulder. And before she turned around to meet his eyes, she heard another whisper that sent goosebumps all over her. “Do you want a kiss first or a hug first?” he continued.

Krystal tried to hold back her smile but she couldn’t hide her burning cheeks. She turned around and tiptoed to lean his cheek toward his lips. “Popo!” she answered.

Kai chuckled then he planted a kiss on her cheek and quickly circled her waist with his arms afterwards. He looked down to her and smiled at her thoughtfully.

“I miss you!” Krystal said as she buried her face on his chest and their overwhelmed sweetness made both of Krystal’s friends cringed in envio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter