Unexpected Wrong Words

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

UNEXPECTED WRONG WORDS

 

-----

 

The make up experiment’s test finally came and students were set in front of their own make up dresser. They would take role as an actual make up artist for that day so everybody’s busy preparing all the stuffs. Jessica was still busy arranging the brushes according to its numbers, opened the entire make up lids, and she also kept on checking her wristwatch.

“Where did that prick go??? I’ve told him to be here 30 minutes earlier! Gosh! That stupid head,” she grumbled under her breath while still trying to arrange everything in place. She really wanted to call and scold at him but she forgot to ask for his number. She slightly regretted grumbling him that she even forgot to ask his number. Now she didn’t even know if he’s still going to come after all the she had put him through.

“We’ll start in five minutes,” the lecturer shouted to the whole class while she toured around to check the preparation. “Jung Soo Yeon, why can’t I see anyone there? Are you going to make your self a volunteer?” she raised one of her eyebrow and scolded cynically.

“H-he went to the bathroom,” Sica nervously giggled and scratched her nape. Now she’s getting more nervouse for the fact that Donghae hadn’t even yet showed up in the class. The lecturer just nodded and turned around to continue checking the other students’ preparation. Jessica exhaled a relief sigh before going back to grumbling under her breath. "I swear I’ll kill him when I see his face,” she hissed to herself and decided to call Eunhyuk for help but suddenly someone came over and sat on the chair without giving her any warning of his presence.

“Kkamjagiya!” Jessica flinched and jumped on her place. “Yah! How could you be late?!”

“Let’s start,” he ignored her nagging and comfortably moving around to find a comfortable place for him to sit for two hours straight.

“Shall we start now? Okay. You may start on your work now,” the lecturer officially started the time and everybody immediately moved at a speed of light.

Jessica began with applying foundation on his face in a fast pace. Thanks to her natural talent in make up so she didn’t mess up even a speck.

“Slow down. You might get my face broken,” he smirked and gave her a short glimpse through the corner of his eyes.

“Don’t worry. Your face’s just naturally broken,” she countered with a mischievous smile and proceeded with drawing rough lines along his face. “Now close your eyes.”

“You need to slow down on my eyes, okay? These are charming eyes you’re working on,” he grimaced.

“Shut up!”

The first hour passed so fast and Jessica started to get panic. She hadn’t even started drawing details along the rough lines and usually, it would take at least 45 minutes to get it done. “Omo omo omo omo!!!” she sped up her hand movements but she barely lost her focus.

“Nervous?” Donghae took a glimpse at her face and smiled thinly.

“Just sleep. Don’t make me lose my concentration,” she said as she drew some details on the corner of his eyes before she glued some diamonds in there.

“You are nervous,” he chuckled lightly and closed his eyes calmly. Jessica couldn’t handle his random blabber and ended up slapping his arms hard. “Ah! It hurts!”

“Now shut up and close your eyes. Just send that annoying self-brag to sleep and wake up when it’s needed,” she glared at him before she put on some diamonds on the corner of his eyes. Aside of feeling upset, he just shrugged and let her concentrate though deep inside he really wanted to laugh over her panic face because he just found it cute.

“Time’s over!”

Jessica threw the pencils she was holding to the desk with a satisfied look all over her face. She smiled proudly that she’s got to done her make up experiment perfectly without flaws. Donghae fell asleep because he closed his eyes for too long. Jessica just gave him a little shake on his shoulder to wake him up carelessly. “Wake up.”

Donghae awoke from his sleep and startled when he saw his reflection in the mirror. All he could see was an ugly blue Avatar on the mirror, which was no other than him self. Jessica successfully imitated Avatar’s look and made him look totally the same; the details, the colors, even the whole face.

The lecturer evaluated their work one by one and appreciated all the work they did. After 20 minutes of scoring, she finished the class and headed outside immediately. All the students were being kind and responsible so they voluntarily cleaned up the mess they created on the men’s faces. Even Jessica immediately took the make up remover and intended to clean up Donghae’s face but she jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter