An Angel Behind Angel's Mask

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kiddo?” Krystal’s dad extended his head to the little gap on Krystal's door. He looked to the bed and she's not there. He then went into her room, checking to her bathroom as well but she’s nowhere to be found. “Aish that kid,” he quickly made his way to Kai’s room.

The scene was just perfectly like how he thought it would be. She would definitely be in Kai’s room, falling into a deep slumber on his arms, as if his arms were the best place to rest on. Instead of yelling at them, he slowly approached them and shook Kai’s body first to wake him up.

“Irona,” he kept on shaking Kai’s body, “Kai-ah, irona,” he fasten the moves. Kai slowly opened up his eyes and flinched at her dad. He sat up slowly, placing Krystal’s head on the pillow gently as he quickly shot up from bed. “I’m sorry. She said she couldn’t sleep last night,” Kai bowed guiltily to him.

Instead of getting scold, he got a pat on his shoulder in return, “It’s fine. As long as she could sleep safe and sound,” he smiled at Kai then stared at his daughter who's sleeping like an angel, so much in peace.

“Wake her up. Breakfast’s ready,” he said as he turned his body, going outside the room. Kai then immediately back to his girlfriend, lying down on her side. He took seconds to look at her face. No matter how much he had looked at her face, he never got bored of it. He will never be.

“Jagiya…,” he sweetly called her, “Wake up,” he her forehead gently, brushing of her hair that covered her face. As always, Krystal would whine for another minutes of sleep, making Kai gritted on his teeth.

“Five minutes,” five minutes it is, as if there’s no other number to say. She always asked for five minutes sleep when she’d actually take 10 to 15. Kai chuckled at her inaudibly, admiring her cuteness.

“Wake up baby. It’s morning already,” he said dearly as he closer his body to her. Instead of opening her eyes, Krystal just pulled his body closer to her, letting her body wrapped by his arms.

“You lazy , wake up,” Kai cutely poking on her nose, trying another method to wake her up. Krystal didn’t even bother to open her eyes a bit, she then buried her face to his chest, sniffing on his shirt before she sent her self back to her dream.

Kai let her on his arms for minute, as he squeezed her body gently with his arms and legs on her. He then moved his hands down to her tummy, setting off his fingers and gave her tickles. She immediately wiggling uncontrollably since it was so ticklish.

“Kim Jongin stop it!!!” she tried to speak in the middle of her laughing and panting. “Open your eyes first or I won’t stop my fingers from tickling,” he cackled as he fastened the tickles.

“Arasso arasso!!!” she got to escape her body just in time. Krystal now sat down in her messy hair, looking at Kai while pouting cutely, “So mean Kim Jongin,” she tucked her hair behind her ears.

“It’s because you wont wake up if I don’t tickle youuuu~~,” Kai whined cutely at her, hoping for a mercy. “As if there’s no other way,” Krystal rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Kai smirked at her before he pulled her back to bed, lying down to his side, “You mean this way?” he then crashed his lips gently to hers, kissing her gently like always. Krystal smiled at the kiss they had. That would always be the best kiss of her life, each of their kisses.

“Byuntae,” Krystal pushed him lightly as she quickly shot up and walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter