Blissful Fights

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Good morning Eomonni,” Donghae bowed politely to Jessica’s mother as if it’s his first time meeting her when it fact, it could probably already his thousandths.

“Donghae-ah! Come in,” she gestured him to come and followed by the mischievous playful man behind her. They went straight to the kitchen where her mother originally at - she was cooking for Jessica’s brunch.

“You should’ve told me you’d come in breakfast time. I could cook you something better than this pancakes,” she chuckled while her hand skillfully flipped the brown pancake on the pan – waiting for it to be golden.

“It’s okay Eomonni. It's always her favorite though,” he replied while taking a bag of chip from the counter. “Besides, it would taste 1000th times better to eat it from Jessica’s plate,” he grinned.

He naturally went to the shelf to grab glass before excusing him self-first since the fact’s that he’s already that close to the family and he was told to make himself at home in their house with a threat from her mother saying that she’d never open the door ever again for him if he didn’t obey. Therefore, he agreed to do so.

He would be there 24/7 whenever Jessica needs him though he still hasn’t yet declared their suspicious relationship official. They were already that close but its Jessica who kept on doubting and terrifying over her trauma. She had been through a lot because of love and now she’s just simply not ready even for the perfect figure like Donghae.

“Donghae-ah. Go wake that lazy up. Her pancake’s about to ready.”

Donghae went up upstairs while still munching on his chips. He went straight to Jessica’s room only to found Jessica slept on the same position like how she left her last night. He was there in her house until he sent her to sleep. She’d always ask him to accompany her and let him go home only when she’s already asleep. Sometimes, her mother would even tell him to sleepover and take Krystal’s room.

“Aish. Look at this pitiful sleepyhead, not even moving an inch,” he shook his head in disbelief as he walked toward the bed and watched her sleep. His lips formed crescent when he saw her sleeping. *I love you that much, Sica-ah*

He looked around to find another new way to wake her up as he ended up darting his eyes to the portable speaker. He took the speaker and plugged the cable to his phone as he played a loud annoying music remix.

But the sleeping princes didn’t mind to move. He set the volume to the highest he even swore he could feel the floor vibrated but she still didn’t respond.

“You left me no choice Sica,” he carried her bridal style and playfully threw her to the air. He was enjoying him self to prank her until the girl yelped in horror. “LEE DONGHAE PUT ME DOWN NOW!”

He put her down onto her bed and acted like nothing was happen. He patted the pouting one’s head innocently and grabbed her wrist to lead her downstairs. “Wake up princess. Breakfast’s ready.”

“Tsk!” she walked passed him like a mean girl but it’s not Lee Donghae if he’s not turning the table upside down. He followed her silently from the back and when she was about to reach the stairs, he snatched her from behind and carried her downstairs. He hung the tiny one’s on his shoulder and carried her like he was carrying only a trunk on his shoulder.

He sat her on the stool as he exchanged grin with her mother. Jessica could only pout – pissed that her lovely Sunday morning was totally ruined by the two. She rested her chin on her fist and kept on making duck face with a grumpy face. As if it could affect the two in front of her, too bad they’ve already used to her crankiness.

He helped her mother to prepare the toppings and served it neatly in front of Jessica. He pulled out a clean empty plate from the shelf along with fork and knifes in front of her. He took Sica’s favorite mug and poured down her strawberry carrot juice from the container and added two teaspoons just like how Jessica likes it.

“Triple pancakes for my big princess,” her mother placed the hot golden pancakes to her plate right from the pan.

“Thank you Eomma!” her eyes glistened as her hands immediately grabbed the utensils to get to dig in faster.

They both ended up eating with the three of them like usual. It’s as if Donghae had become the part of their family. Her mother was supporting them a lot but she also knew that her daughter still needs time to recover since she had been through too much the past years.

“Eomonni, are you going somewhere today?” he asked with his mouth stuffed with pancakes.

“No. Are you asking me out?” she jested.

“Yes, let’s go out for a date,” they sometimes liked to be playful to each other.

“I don’t want you as my father,” Sica sarcastically hissed – still annoyed with the way he woke her up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter