Sugar

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already night in New York. Krystal, Kai and Krystal’s dad spent the day hanging out in Krystal’s favorite steak place in town. After hours of talks and talks, they went home when it’s almost midnight.

Krystal's still jetlagged that she couldn’t bring her self to sleep. She rolled her body side to side while sighing. She looked at the clock and it’s 1:32AM already. She got up and pouted to herself. She dozed off for seconds before she skived her blanket aside to make a way for her to get up and went out of her room.

Krystal knocked on Kai's door softly while waiting for a bid from inside. “Come in,” a sweet voice streamed through her ears, making her smile. Krystal opened the door and found Kai’s already on his bed sprawled. “I can’t sleep,” she pouted as she walked closer to Kai. Kai turned her body aside to face Krystal, “Come here,” he cutely smile at her. Krystal trotted to the bed and lie down beside him immediately. Kai wrapped Krystal's body with the blanket and put his left arm under her nape to prop her head, letting the other arm circled Krystal’s stomach.

“I’m still jetlagged,” Krystal placed her palm on Kai’s chest.

“Me too,” he her hair, “But we need to sleep. Tomorrow we’re going to Disney Land,” he looked down to her and pecked her head.

“It must be really great to have omma and Sica unnie here,” Krystal sighed, “I wonder if we would ever be in this house together again. Us 4,” she rectified her head to find a more comfortable position.

“Sometimes, things are just too hard to be accepted. I know it’s hard. But you also know that the less you think about it, the easier for you to live your life the way it is now honey,” he tried to console her.

“Ara,” Krystal let out a bitter smile, “Later in future, I won’t let my child suffers like I did. I will live happily with my husband along with my child, forever” she insisted.

“I will work hard to mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter