Sparks

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Remember when we wanted to cook dinner for your family but we ended up burning the pan?” Jacob’s words cut off by his unbearable laughter, “I remembered you calling 911 for a little fire from pan. The rescuer came to nothing and instead you gave them bags and bags of chips to return their favor.”

“And when they asked us what was the caused of the little fire you said it’s your heart burning for me,” Krystal giggled as she stuffed a chip to .

Krystal and Jacob were having a lot of fun reminiscing their childhood memories, meanwhile Kai was just sitting there, settling down with his bowl of pasta. He was left out for dinner because he pretended to sleep. He had been annoyed much by the scene Krystal’s father and Jacob were making the whole day. It was as if Jacob’s Krystal’s boyfriend, not him. His presence didn’t even get noticed the whole day. Kai couldn’t hold his annoyance toward Jacob’s presence but he sure wouldn’t be able to shoo him out since Krystal’s father looked like he really wanted Jacob here – of course it’s just the part of his dumb prank to Kai, we know it, but Kai didn’t know it.

“We used to have so much sleepovers together right? I miss those times,” Kai choked when he heard Jacob said the word sleepover. *They used to sleepover together?! Did he mention so much in his words?! That prick* Kai was totally going crazy that time.

“Oh my God those times! And we’d always sneak to the pantry to grab foods and ended up baking cake that totally tasted bitter. We’d create ruckus every night that mom and Sica would clean out the kitchen in midnight,” Krystal happily giggled to those times, “Jessica really hates it when you sleepover here.”

“What sleepover?” Kai couldn’t hold in his jealousy any longer. “He used to sleepover here many times, vice versa. We would always create riots every time we’re together it’s just insane,” Krystal gleefully explained without noticing the hints of Kai being a jealous nut. Kai rolled his eyes and turned his eyes back to his bowl, poking the pasta harshly to create the sound of his fork and the bowl slapping.

“Oh! Oh! And that time when we had our Sleeping Beauty musical! We’re perfect throughout the scenes up til the scene where I had to kiss you. I was inch close to you and you burst out laughing, making the musical failed,” Jacob giggle hardly at their failure, followed with Krystal who’s busy hitting the bed from laughing too much.

But not for Kai. He’s not okay, totally not okay with the words “kissing Krystal”, he glared at Jacob who’s busy laughing him self off, “You kiss her?!” Kai’s heart totally almost dropped off in no time.

“No. I didn’t get to kiss her because she laughed. But I kissed her once when we practiced but it only touched the tip of her lips since she couldn’t stay still,” he explained in the middle of his laugh.

“Mwo??? Jung Krystal you told me you never had a kiss with anyone but me and now he said he ever kissed you???” again he scolded in Korean because he’s just too indignant. Kai glared wrathfully at Krystal but Krystal took it offhand, “Aniya aniya. He only touched this side,” Krystal touched the tip of her lips. “STILL,” Kai scolded again. He even hated the fact that Krystal was that close with Jacob and now she casually said he ever kissed her in the tip of her lips? It’s too much to take for Kai.

“Argggggh,” Kai groaned under his breath and immediately went out of Krystal’s room, slamming the door hard so Krystal would catch the vibe. Krystal and Jacob flinched at Kai. “Is he mad? Does he hate me?” Jacob asked innocently while scratching his nape.

Krystal was about to answer when Kai opened the door a little and said, “It’s late night. You better go home,” and he slammed the door again, making them flinched again.

“He’s just jealous,” Krystal smiled, “He’s right. You better go home. It’s getting late,” Krystal patted Jacob’s head.

“But I want to spend more time with you!!!” Jacob whined. Krystal chuckled, “Since when did you turn into a spoiled brat like this? Go home now. I’ll see you the other day,” Krystal stood up and left Jacob who forcefully grab off his things and followed Krystal behind.

Krystal opened Kai’s door and peeked through the gap. She found him munching his pasta peevishly while watching TV. She smiled and decided to went in. She then sat in front of him, blocking his view to the TV. “Wae?” Kai cutely tried to look ferocious.

“Ani,” Krystal shook her head, trying to hold in her laughter, “I wonder why it took you so long to finish the pasta,” Krystal stared at the bowl for second and turned it back to K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter