The Hidden Stalker From Before

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  THE HIDDEN STALKER FROM BEFORE [Flashback]

 

-----

 

I’m celebrating New Years Eve with all my friends this year. It feels so good to be here with them rather than going home to celebrate it with my father which means a 30 minutes dinner before he leaves for another meeting. Pathetic, huh? Never even once he ever has time to stay at home and have some casual talk with me. All the talk would ever be about is to lecture me ways of how to develop the business in the future. His life is always about business and meetings. If only mother never divorced him at the first place… But I got her point though. Who wants a husband who bath you money and wealth all your life but never act like one? I wonder whom. Call me ungrateful but you’ll understand this if you’re born into this family, or maybe some of you were born to the same family as mine.  

I’m now with Luhan and Xiumin talking about last night’s big soccer match while enjoying our beer. I don’t really understand since I’m not a soccer mad like them but at least I have two to three words to say from watching to soccer last night to kill the boredom. Suddenly, the air turns different when the entrance door cracks open revealing a person whose head never showed up for the last two weeks or more.

“Yah! I miss you so much where have you been!!!”

“You crazy how come you never give us a call!!!”

“Whoaaaaa how come you become so pretty???”

“I can’t believe this is you. Go home and bring her here.”

You know I’m not that tall compared to these giants but I really want to see who’s successfully created ruckus and left people’s mouth hanging ajar. And then I see Krystal.

I haven’t seen her for so long. She used to hang a lot with us. All EXO members are worried about her sudden disappearance. When Sehun and Chanyeol gave her mom a call, she said Krystal’s fine but she needed to have times alone. We wondered why, but we didn’t want to bother her if she really wanted to have some space. As long as we know she’s fine, we’re okay.

But I see her tonight in another way.

She’s so beautiful.

Her body got skinnier and it’s even well shaped.

She’s so fat back then. I watched how the past 6 months she’s starting to lose weight little by little. But after two weeks disappearance, she turned into a beautiful swan.

If Kai were here, I bet you one of my beach houses that he’ll beg for her in no time. But too bad he’s not here. We wondered where he is though. Maybe spending the time with his girlfriend, I don’t know, he pretty much changed since he dated that girl Hyeri.

I can’t stop looking at her in bewilderment. But the reality slaps me when I see her walking towards me. “Shorty!!!” she always calls me shorty, for being one of EXO’s shorts. She approaches closer to give me a hug like she always does to another EXO members. We’re like brothers and sisters with the other F(x) members as well. So things such as hugging, a peck on the head; it’s all just a friendship skinship.

But this time my heart beats fast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter