Long Lost Father

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Appa?????”

Her dad smiled at her dearly, “I never knew you would grow up this beautiful,” he then pulled her to his arms, “I miss you so much kiddo,” he said as he her hair dearly. He must’ve missed her so much.

Krystal wrapped him with her arms and held him tight, “You’re a bad father. How could you avoid your daughter’s calls??? I mean really dad?” Krystal mumbled in english as her tears started to fell down her eyes. Her father’s no longer that fluent in Korean ever since he lived there so he’d prefer to talk in english. But his korean were still okay though. He hadn’t come back home for years. He always talked to his daughters with english, that’s why Sica and Krystal still fluent on their english up til now.

“I’m sorry….,” he placed his chin on her head, “I’m really sorry kiddo,” he pecked her head and hugged her tighter. “You didn’t even come when Sica’s dying. Did you even know?” her voice got even more trembled.

“I know… Your mom called. But she told me not to come. You know she hates me,” he her hair again and again. He couldn’t even express how much he really misses his family but it’s his fault from the first though. He got the point already.

Krystal let go of his hug and wiped her tears, “I miss you so much,” she cupped his cheeks while holding her tears. She smiled in relief that now she got to see her father again. “Thank you for coming here. Kamsahamnida appa,” she smiled at him.

“Thank him,” he nodded his head towards Kai, “For making me the reason he brought you here,” he smiled toward Kai. Krystal turned her head to Kai whose eyes were teary from seeing the reuniting scene in front of him. Krystal shot up and went to Kai. She jumped to his lap and hugged him, “Is this the actual surprise?” she tilted her head and put it in his shoulder.

“Happy belated birthday, Soojung-ah. Sorry for the late present,” he pecked her cheek and hugged her again. Kai snuggled her cutely while she’s tighten her grip on his body. They even barely remembered that her father’s there. As much as he likes Kai, it’s still uncomfortable for him to see his not-so-little daughter sat on his boyfriend’s lap to snuggle. “Ehmm ehmm,” he cleared his throat to mark his presence there.

Kai flinched and immediately let go of Krystal and gently pushed her to stand up. “Mianhaeyo Ahjussi,” he scratched his head nervously. He thought he would receive a scold but instead, her father said, “You must’ve loved her so much.”

Kai lowered his head shyly, “I love her more than you know,” he said with a smile on his face.

Krystal immediately went to her father. She sat on his lap and leaned her head to his shoulder as her hands clung on his nape, “Now it’s better,” her father chuckled and hugged her again, “Aigoo. The last time you sat on my lap, I didn’t remember you were this tall.”

“Thank you for coming dad. I really thank you for making time to meet me,” she said while looking happily to her father’s eyes. “You have all my times for 7 days,” he grinned at her, waiting for his daughter to respond. As what he expected, she shot up and glared at him in disbelief, “Seriously????” she asked in excitement.

“We’ll go wherever you want. Travel around wherever you want. This week I’m all yours kiddo,” he ruffled her hair and gave a sheer on her cheek. “AAAAAA!!! I’m so happy!!!” she hugged his father again.

“I guess you heard me clearly when I told you to date a good guy. Now I’m so relieved that you even dated a gentle one. You’re wiser than I thought,” he said.

Kai blushed for hearing his words. He never knew he’d make a good impression on her father’s eyes. His pure intention was to bring her to her father at first, not only to seek for her father’s impression. “Kamsahamnida Ahjussi,” he bowed lightly to him.

“You can call me abeoji from now,” he snapped his finger toward Kai, making Kai chuckled, “Neee abeoji,” he politely smiled at him. “I’d better be going to shower now. I’ll leave y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter