First Meeting

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal was on the way to her father’s girlfriend apartment along with Kai and her dad. They would have a dinner together, in order to introduce her to Krystal. Krystal couldn’t stop stomping on her feet. She’s nervous, angry, sad, terrified at the same time. Kai noticed her behavior. He silently took her palms with his right hand as the other gripped on the stir.

They arrived after 20 minutes drive to the town. Her father went inside to pick her up, leaving Kai and Krystal on the car. Krystal lowered her head, she really didn’t want to do this but she tried to be fair to her dad.

“I’m scared,” she said, “I don’t want another mother,” she tightened her hold to Kai’s palm. Kai turned his body around and pulled Krystal to his embrace.

“Don’t think too far for now. Just get to know her first. You can consider her as a friend for now. Plus, your mother will always be your mother. Nothing will change. There’s nothing to be afraid of honey,” he let his fingers ran through her hair.

Krystal just remained silent. She tried to manage her feelings. She inhaled deeply when she saw her father’s coming outside, followed with a girl with a girl on his hands. Krystal closed her eyes and lowered her head. Kai pecked her head quickly, “You’ll be fine. Here hold my hand,” he offered his palm and Krystal immediately linked hers into his.

Her father and the girl went into the car. Krystal didn’t turn her head even a bit. She knew what she did is totally not wise but she didn’t care. She just couldn’t turn her head.

“Hello honey. I’m Cassie” an unfamiliar voice greeted her, “You must be Krystal, right?”

Krystal braved herself to turn her head. She kept on saying to herself that this is all for her dad. She then turned her head around and greeted her back, “Yes. I’m Krystal,” she smiled awkwardly to her.

“You’re so beautiful,” she moved a bit forward from her position, closer her body to Krystal and caned her arms to Krystal’s hair. “Thank you,” Krystal let out a sheer smile before she turned back to her position.

“And you must be the responsible guy who takes care of Krystal really well,” she now aimed to Kai, “I’m so touched when I heard the story from her dad. You’re… J-j-jongin right?” she stuttered at his name since she couldn’t speak korean.

“You can call him Kai if you find difficulty on pronouncing his name,” Krystal’s father said. Kai looked at her from the rearview mirror as he bowed his head lightly, “You can call me Kai, or Jongin, whatever you’re up to. It’s so nice to meet you,” Kai smiled politely at her.

“Wow, both of your english are really good,” she admired their accent, “Thank you,” Kai thanked her while Krystal just remained silent. She still didn’t move her hand from Kai’s. She just looked straightly to front, squeezing Kai’s hand.

“Should we go now?” Kai asked her father then he nodded. There were not much talks on the car since the dinner venue’s near her apartment. They went to the fancy restaurant in town. It’s one of Krystal’s favorite dinner spot. She’s crazy over their Lamb Chop.

“I love the lamb chop here too,” Cassie tried to open up the conversation. Krystal just remained silent since they’re done ordering. Krystal smiled awkwardly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter