Epilogue + Sequel

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Here, have some hot tea,” Yoobi handed a cup of hot green tea to Kai that she bought earlier from the vending machine. “Thanks,” Kai gave her a sheer smile but it didn’t cover the whole worry and panic expression on his face.

Kai was waiting for Krystal to give birth to their first child. He immediately rushed there after Jessica called him to tell that she’s already on the way to the hospital with Donghae and Krystal. It had been three hours but the delivering process hadn’t done yet. Now he’s left there with Yoobi while the rest went out for a while. EXO were all there but they were having lunch in the cafeteria while his parents and in laws were also having their lunch at the restaurant nearby so now he’s only left with Yoobi.

“Does it really take this long? Why am I not allowed to go inside? I mean, I can’t deal with blood but at least I could try,” he blurted out complaining about the doctors before he sipped on the hot tea and yelped when his tongue got sting by the hot boiled tea.

“They’ll call you when the baby is about to come out. Don’t worry, they won’t let the father miss his baby’s first cry,” she patted his back to calm him down though she knew it would be no use to soothe the worried soon to be father.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” he flinched when he heard Krystal’s horror shriek and he also heard her loud cries for the nth times already.

“See? My wife is yelling in pain like that and they don’t let me go inside just because I’m scared of blood?! What did those stupid doctors do inside, watching her to give birth by herself? Why do I still hear her cries? I don't pay them to make her cry! They’re supposed to vanish the pain and help her!” he blurted out while cursing at the surgery room’s door.

Yoobi chuckled and slapped the worried one’s shoulder. “Krystal eonnie is so lucky to have a considerate husband like you. The last time I watched the video of me giving birth, I could clearly hear Sehun’s laugh saying how ugly I was when I’m crying,” she giggled bitterly and took another deep breath once again; she loves her husband so much but he’s just too much a prankster to deal with.

“Pfft. That derp,” Kai sneered. “Where are he and Wonsoo by the way?”

“I told him to just stay in the kids’ playing room with Wonsoo.”

“He must’ve done something. You don’t sound fine.”

“He pushed my one years old Wonsoo into the nurse's room earlier.”

“…..”

“I know.”

Kai laughed by hearing his best friend’s deed. He might be a father already but he’s still the old Sehun; a rascal. He pitied Yoobi for having to deal with his childlike behavior but he also knew how mature Sehun actually is. He just looked like a careless youthful but inside, he’s way more responsible than people would ever expect. He’s just too playful and excited about his son that he treated him more like a friend than having to make a strict father-son bond between them.

He g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter