Scent Of Old Memories

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A car stopped in front of a house with a small garden and oak tree in front of it. Krystal ran over the house right after the car stopped, leaving Kai and her father behind. She quickly opened the door in excitement, “Oh my God. Childhood’s place!!!” she ran upstairs to her room. She never knew her father never changed even an inch of everything there. It really felt like the family was still there.

“Let’s go inside,” her father helped Kai taking off the luggage from the baggage. They both towed the suitcases into the house. Kai smiled at the house. It felt so warm, he didn’t know why. It really felt like home. No wonder why Krystal misses this place so much. The house is not an enormous big house though, it’s just typical American two-story house with an attic that suited for 4-5 family members.

“I guess she’s already upstairs,” her father nodded his head to the stairs. “You can leave the luggage in the living room. I’ll go to my room first,” her father said, “Neee abeoji,” Kai smiled at him.

“You’ll stay in Sica’s room. Go to the right, the room’s on your left in the corner,” he patted Kai’s shoulder before leaving him.

Kai looked around the house first before he goes upstairs. He’s so happy to be there. It’s the place where Krystal grew up. He scanned through the photos and laughed by himself, seeing the mini Krystal in the frame, “She really is a baby. Baby Jung,” he mumbled to him self while looking the photos, chuckling almost inaudibly.

He went upstairs after he toured around the house. He went straight to Sica’s room and flinched when he walked in. It’s totally a girl-like room. Kai’s face-palmed as he looked through the room. As much as he’s happy to stay there, it would be a bit uncomfortable to sleep in a girl’s room he guess.

“Whoa… It’s the same here, nothing’s change,” Krystal walked into the room with gaped. “Nothing’s changed too in my room I swear,” said Krystal while digging to the drawer in Sica’s room. “My old crayons!” she squealed.

“I guess he really didn’t want to get rid of his family,” Kai shoved his hands in his pocket while still roaming his eyes to through the room. “I’ll show you my room!” Krystal pulled Kai’s wrist and led him to her room.

Kai chuckled when he entered Krystal’s room. It’s so not girl-like, it’s a simple room that mostly decorated in blue and white. It really represented herself. Krystal’s not the spoiled little girl type when Sica’s totally her opposi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter