Critical State

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun drank his chocolate bubble tea while sitting alone in the store. He’s waiting for Yoobi whom again didn’t want to be picked up, instead she just wanted to meet somewhere outside. He checked on his wristwatch and it’s still 5 minutes early before their meeting time. Just in time, Yoobi walked into the store while looking over to find him.

Seeing her, Sehun squatted to hid under the table. He giggled mischievously while slowly pulling the chair to cover him. Meanwhile, Yoobi confusedly roamed her eyes around the store to find no hint about Sehun’s presence. She then pulled out her phone and called him.

Sehun flinched when his phone rang, making his head bumped against the desk. The desk fell over and so did the bubble tea. Yoobi trotted immediately to the desk, knowing immediately that the fuss was made by no other than Oh Sehun.

“Oppa, gwenchana?” she squatted down and helped Sehun to came out from his hiding cave while still giggling. Sehun kept on rubbing his head, “Appooooo,” he frowned like a child.

Yoobi helped him up and sat him down on his seat. “What on earth are you doing under there?” she said as she his head slowly. “Appo,” he kept on pouting to pull her attention. “Come here,” Sehun leaned his head forward and let her check if there’s any lump.

“There’s no lump…,” she mumbled while still observing, “Yeogi yeogi,” Sehun kept insist that he’s hurting but his face silently turned into a shabby one. “Eodi?” she leaned her eyes closer to get a clearer sight.

“Yeogi!” he then shockingly looked up to Yoobi and kissed her cheek. Her cheek flushed red in no time as she slapped his shoulder playfully, “Yah!”

Sehun giggle slyly as he felt his cheek burnt. He too had his cheeks flushed red. “Anja anja,” he then slightly pushed her to her seat. “Where are we going today?” Yoobi asked excitedly.

“Meeting a friend,” Sehun answered while still staring at her eyes deeply and smiling to his face, “Whose friend?” Yoobi let out a cute dumbfounded face. “You’ll seeee,” Sehun put his right arms to the desk as he leaned forward and let his left hand ruffled her hair.

Yoobi just smiled excitedly and nodded, “I want to order another tea. Mine is….,” Sehun pointed at the slopped bubble tea, making Yoobi chuckled lightly, “What flavor do you want?” Sehun asked as he stood up.

“Mmmm strawberry!” she answered. “Wait here for a minute. Okay princess?” he then walked to the order table. Yoobi foolishly smiled to her self as her heart thumped faster each second. She really did fall for Sehun for whatever reasons. His act just now made her bloomed. She was busy wondering when she caught a couple went into the store. She startled when she saw the guy.

“Oh God," She quickly turned her head around to hide her face. She didn’t have any guts to turn over. It’s been 5 minutes and Sehun hadn’t yet come back. *Does it take that long to make bubble tea???* she mumbled on her head.

“Here, your strawberry bubble milk tea,” Sehun placed the cup on the desk. Yoobi sighed as she stood up. She was going to pull Sehun out of the place but she’s caught. She had nowhere to escape.

“Lee Yoo Bi-sshi?” Kai widened his eyes to the size of a dining plate. “Oh? You know her?” Sehun dumbly stared both of them in exchange. Krystal on the other side, already turned wrathful with a thought that Yoobi might be one of Kai’s exes.

Yoobi gave Kai a sign not to mention anything about him knowing her. Kai, somehow, caught her code and stayed silent. “Yah Kim Jongin! You know her?” Krystal already got her self hot-blooded.

“Of course I know. Sehun told us her name before, wasn’t he?” Kai chuckled nervously, knowing that his excuse was a total lame and he’d have to deal with Krystal later. Yoobi grinned nervously, “A-ah. Ne…”

It took minutes for Sehun to understand. Of course Kai knows her. Kai’s parents are running their business in China. The company has gone international but still, either Kai’s parents’ company and Baidu Company, which Yoobi’s family owned, the headquarters are located in China. Kai would obviously know everything about Chinese companies. The daughter, the only heir of Baidu Company, there’s no way Kai won’t know her.

Krystal rolled her eyes in annoyance as she hissed. She knew Kai’s lying. Being a jealousy chic she always has, everything about girls that related to Kai would never be okay to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter