The True Start

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Put on your uniform and I’ll pick you up tomorrow at 10. Goodnight Soojungie~ Saranghae~

 

After three years living aboard and got busy of her university's life, Krystal finally got to go home for her summer break. Krystal always took summer school in every summer breaks but this year she decided to go home. She had missed her hometown so much, so does her family, friends, and of course Kai.

Kai told her the night before that he wanted to bring her for an unusual date. He didn’t give her any hints but told her to put her high school uniform. So there she was now, standing in front of her mirror. She’s already in her old uniform; white shirt, dark blue blazer with Gangnam High School badge on it, and red and blue plaid skirt.

She fixed her hair before she grabbed her old backpack and went downstairs. She went to the kitchen to have her morning milk green tea while she waited for Kai. Right at 10AM, Kai called her to tell that he’s already outside.

Krystal smiled when she saw the old view she used to see everyday - Kai’s old car that he used during high school times parked right in front of her fence. He never used that car after he changed into Bentley and Audi but that day, he surprisingly used the old car. The car kept so many memories in it and that never shaded away. Laughs, kisses, hugs, lovey dovey times, cries, steamy make outs, and tragedies – so many things happened there.

The first thing she did when she got in was to peck her boyfriend’s cheek for a morning greeting. Kai too did the same thing; he pulled her head gently toward him and planted a tender kiss on her forehead. After they exchanged greets, Kai started to drive off the place.

“Where are we going actually?” she asked right after the car moved.

“You’ll see,” he kept on letting her to wonder out of curiosity.

“Meanie,” she pouted to make Kai pity her but that didn’t work. She pouted right when the car stopped on the traffic light. Kai gritted his teeth from her cuteness and playfully pecked her lips.

“Stop pouting or I won’t stop pecking your lips,” he threatened jokingly. Krystal sneered sheepishly and pouted her lips to gain his attention. He cackled before he leaned closer but when he was about to touch her lips, the lights turned green.

“Wait until I get to mess you up,” he smirked as he diverted his eyes forward and stepped on the pedal.

Their destination turned out to be their high school. The school was empty and quite because well, who goes to school on summer breaks? They must’ve been gone to beaches or enjoying their patbingsoo somewhere away from school. They used to loathe that place a lot but once they graduated, the feeling of missing high school was unbearable.

“Why are we here again?” Krystal asked him when they entered the empty hall that held so many memories about them. He intertwined his fingers to hers and dragged her for a leisure walk along the hall.

“Nothing. I just want to recall old memories,” he answered as his eyes roamed around the hall. He’s smiling all along and he looked undeniably happy that day to be honest. He couldn’t stop smiling and laughing. He always smiles and laughs but not as often as today. It reached the stage where Krystal started to worry about his sanity.

She chuckled lightly as she circled her arms on his waist; she let her steps dragged away by his steps. “But do we really need to put on our uniforms?”

Kai looked down and gritted his teeth cutely while he squeezed her onto his embrace and pecked her head once. “Yes we really need to put on our uniforms because we’re going to school today.”

“Hm?” she knitted her brows but he chose to laugh and left her questioning hum unanswered.

“Whoa~ so much happened in my locker,” Krystal sneered when they reached her old locker. It was so funny that the locker held so much memory about them. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter