Shelter Date

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SHELTER DATE

 

-----

 

It was a lovely Sunday morning when some of the students headed to an orphanage. They were the volunteers from their school and they had to do some social missions there. There were 35 students who went there to clean up the shelter, play with the kids, cook for their lunch, hand them the donations from school and they even held playing classes like drawing class, coloring class, and dancing class.

They were split into groups and each group ran different tasks. Krystal, Kai, Luna, and Lay were in charge of the dance class. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Amber and 2 other students were in charge of the coloring class. Xiumin, Suho, Kyungsoo, Victoria and 5 other students were in charge of cooking. Sehun, Tao, Sulli and 9 other students were in charge of cleaning the shelter. And last, Kris, Chen, Luhan and 2 other students were in charge of the drawing class.

The dance class group had 10 kids in their class. The team decided to teach them simple dance since their ages were still around 4 to 7 years old. They chose to dance with Ten Little Indians as the song. Since it was only four of them in that class, rather than having 2 kids for each person, they just split the group into two and each group would have 5 kids in it.

Krystal and Kai were on the same team. The kids followed them carefully and they looked so excited to dance with them. They’re such a clever kids; they managed to memorize the movements quickly.

“Pretty eonnie, what is the move on the count of 3?” a girl grasped Krystal’s shirt and tugged it. She squatted to level her height with the kid and smiled at her. “You turn around with your right hand waving in the air,” Krystal explained to her slowly and quickly stood up to demonstrate the motion to her. "Like this!"

“Ooo arachi. Gomawo eonnie~” she walked away from Krystal while waving her hands in the air as she mimicked the move Krystal did earlier and it caused her to laugh over her behavior.

The cuteness from the kids made four of them drowned in happiness. But they also felt bad about them. They were still too little to lose their parents; several of them were left off by their parents because they couldn’t afford anything to raise them, some dropped them there when they’re still a newborn, some of them left their kids in a random place – hoping someone would pity the lonely kid on the road and adopt them, and some of their parents passed away already.

They’re now sitting in circle to get rest before they did the actual performance during lunchtime in front of their friends and the caretakers.

“You’ve worked hard kids!” Lay clapped his hands to praise their effort and the others followed him to clap happily. 

“Handsome oppa!” the girl who sat on Kai’s lap looked toward Krystal and Kai in exchange. “Oppa, is she your princess? You never stop looking at her,” she continued as she pointed Krystal.

“Yes she is,” Kai threw his fatherly smile to the kid and looked over Krystal. Krystal’s cheeks immediately burnt red and the kids noticed the color change on her cheeks. “Eonnie! Your cheek is red!” the boy who’s sitting on Krystal’s lap shouted at her.

“Ah~ you got me!” Krystal chuckled and she patted his head lightly.

“Oppa, do you like your princess?” the little girl asked another question to Kai and Kai pretended like he’s thinking for the answer whether he likes her or not. “Hurry up hyung! Answer the question! Do you like your princess or not?”

“Of course I like her. She’s so beautiful isn’t she?” Kai leaned his head forward to the girl as he peeked at Krystal.

“She’s so pretty!” the girl stared at Krystal with her round eyes as she admired Krystal’s beauty and it made Krystal blushed all over again. “Aigoo, but someone’s stealing my prince. And she’s prettier than me. Ottoke?” Krystal pouted and pretended to be sad.

“This handsome oppa likes me now!” she said protectively as she slung both her hands on Kai’s nape and everybody just laughed at her.  

 

---

 

“Aish! I hate doing this!” Sehun couldn’t stop whining during the cleaning time. Now he’s on the bathroom with Tao

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter