Approval

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai leisurely walked into the dining room with his hand intertwined with Krystal. He smiled gently to both his parents, meanwhile Krystal couldn’t stop showing her sweetest smile to them. Kai approached his father first and he gave Kai a hug, “Orenmanida adeul,” he hugged Kai whole-heartedly. Krystal on the other hand smiled politely to his mother and bowed deeply.

Kai went to his mother and her mother gave him a hug, “I don’t know you’d grow this handsome in two years,” she couldn’t let go of the hug, she must’ve missed her only son so much. Krystal bowed deeply to his father and his father gave her a cordial smile.

His mother let go of the hug and turned her eyes to Krystal, “Omo… Nuguseyo?” she smiled to Krystal while she observed her from top to toe. “Annyeonghasaeyo, Jung Soo Jung imnida. Bangabseubnida,” she let out the sweetest smile and a deep polite bow.

“Aigoo my daughter, so pretty,” she complimented Krystal. She unexpectedly stood up and approached Krystal. She threw her a motherly smile and gave her a light hug. “I’ve told you she’s beyond beautiful, isn’t she?” Kai proudly smiled at the scene in front of him. Deep inside, he couldn’t be more relieved since his worst expectation turned out wrong. He knew how picky his mom could be so he hesitated at first whether she’d act nice toward Krystal at first or not.

And turned out, she likes Krystal a lot.

“Aniyeo Mrs.Kim,” Krystal shyly chuckled. “Aniya aniya. Don’t call me Mrs. Kim. Call me omonni from now on, so does Kai’s father, call him abeoji. Make your self comfortable around us. Ne?” she cupped her cheeks and precisely stared at Krystal’s sparkling eyes.

“Anja anja,” his father ordered her to seat. Krystal bowed lightly to him and was going to pulled out her chair but Kai was seconds faster than her. He pulled out the chair for her and waited for her to be seated. He then took her clutch and placed it on her back. Once Krystal’s set, he sat down beside her.

The dinner went smoothly. They talked about so many things. The atmosphere was so warm and lovely. Kai really could breath in relief as he had overcome his biggest fear. His mother did behave greatly to Krystal and she seemed like she liked her so much.

When the dinner’s done, they moved to the living room to have some teatime. In the middle of the talk, Krystal excused herself to the bathroom, leaving Kai alone with his parents.

“Kai-ah, go propose her before she goes to New York,” his mom shockingly suggested. “Oh, go propose her before someone snatch her away from you there. You’re nothing compared to those American guys,” his father but he did really agree with what his mom suggested.

Kai choked on his chocolate milkshake and coughed hard. “P-p-propose??? Appa, we’ve just graduated from high school!” he nervously refused.

“I think engagement is normal for your age,” his mother insisted, “Aniya omma. We love each other but no, not yet,” he opposed. “Aye~ Just bundle her first before she goes abroad with an official bond. No one would ever dare to go near her once they see ring on her finger,” his father added.

“Aniya aniya aniya,” he shook his head like a little kid, “I’ll propose her when we’re both ready. Not now. I’m thinking a lot about her. I don’t want her to feel pressured.”

His mother sighed, “I don’t want to lose her as my future daughter-in-law. Just one meeting and I liked her already. No, I loved her already. She’s a full package don’t you see?”

“Yah Jongin-ah, be honest. Apart from your fear of her being pressured, don’t you want to propose her?” his father clapped both his palm, bundled it and let his chin propped on it.

“Of course I want to… I don’t want to lose her,” Kai smiled to himself as he thinks about how much he really loves his girl. “Then go for it. I believe that she’ll be fine,” his father patted his back.

Kai hadn’t yet answered them but the sounds of Krystal’s steps coming toward them could be heard already. His mother cleared and winked to Kai. His father playfully wriggled his brows and they clearly pretended like nothing happened once Krystal reached the living room.

The clock 10PM. Kai excused himself to drop Krystal home. Their parents sent them to their car. “I don’t want her to go home now. Can’t you just stay here tonight?” his mother pouted while still hugging Krystal. Krystal giggled cutely and hugged his mother back, “Omonni, I’ll visit here tomorrow. I really want to stay with omonni too but I have to go to US Embassy tomorrow morning.”

“Call me when you’re coming. Let’s go for shopping tomorrow. Ne?” she ran her fingers to Krystal’s hair and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter