In Laws

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie, I’m changing shift with Donghae oppa now, okay?” Krystal Jessica’s forehead while smiling. “Unnie… It’s been two months. I’m going two NYC in two weeks. Will you wake up for me?”

Jessica didn’t respond. She’d been a living corpse for two months now. She hadn’t wakened up from her comma. Her condition would sometimes drop then put her life on the edge but she always managed to survive. God knows.

Krystal would take the day shift to stay in the hospital with Kai. And Donghae would voluntarily stay the whole night in the hospital. Ever since Sica got into the hospital, Donghae would stay to guard her every night. He never skipped even a night. He’d also talk to her and sing her lullaby every night as if she's awake.

“Unnie, tomorrow when I get here, make sure to wake up and greet me. Arachi?” Krystal planted a kiss on her forehead and turned around. “Noona, I’m going now,” Kai squeezed Sica’s palms lightly and tailed Krystal outside the room.

Krystal and Kai went into Kai’s house. His parents were going home that day, and they wanted to meet Krystal. Kai had promised them to bring her over when they got home, so his parents asked him to bring her for dinner.

It would be the first time for Krystal to visit Kai’s actual house. He’s been living with the EXO members for almost five years. He too, the last time he went home was probably two years ago. He also hadn’t met his parents for almost two years due to their busy schedules.

They arrived at an enormous residence. Kai parked his car paralleled with the other cars there. Krystal took a deep breath before she went out of the car after Kai opened her door. “It’s okay. They don’t bite,” Kai chuckled as he held her hands and led her inside.

Krystal let Kai dragged her wherever he went. Krystal couldn’t stop thumping, and trying hard not to sweat. She bowed politely when the servants were bowing toward their direction. Then one middle-aged man in suit familiarly hugged him when they got into the living room, “Welcome home Young Master. You’ve grown big. Look at you. You’re so handsome,” he praised Kai as he patted his shoulder.

“It’s been a long time, ahjusshi,” Kai replied as he smiled widely. Krystal just smiled awkwardly when the ahjusshi stared at her, “Who is this lucky girl?” he graciously asked.

“Annyeonghasaeyo. Jung Soo Jung imnida,” Krystal politely bowed and smiled to him. He then bowed back to her, “Ah, no need to young lady. I’m the house’s butler, Kim Jung Sook imnida.”

Kai smiled to her, “This is the person who took care of me ever since I was a baby. It’s the person I told you about before,” Kai reminded her. Krystal just nodded several times while still smiling prettily. “She’s my girlfriend, ahjusshi. She's so beautiful, isn't she? Kai praised her as he smiled gently to her. Looking at her as if she's the only girl exist in the universe.

“Ah~ Just like what I’ve expected. She’s so beautiful. A perfect match for you,” he patted his back and Kai ducked his head shyly. “Ah… Aniyeo,” Krystal refused coyly, “Kamsahamnida.”

The butler smiled at both of them, “Masters aren’t home yet. They said they’d be home at 8. Where would you like to wait? If you’re waiting in the dining room then we’ll serve pastries for you.”

“Aniya ahjusshi. I’ll just take her around. Where are the kids?” Kai looked all over the floor, searching for something. “I will bring them here. You can just go around the house,” the butler bowed and left both of them there.

Kai brought Krystal toured around the house. It was so big with a beautiful massive yard on the back. There were two pools and also a basketball and mini golf field for Kai. Kai’s the only child of them so they spoiled him a lot. But too bad, instead of spoiling him with love and attention, they spoiled him with their wealth.

They reached the playing room. Kai excitedly dig the drawers to found his old toys. There were also machines like in arcades. Krystal roamed her eyes around the room, knowing exactly why Kai grew up being a spoiled one.

“I spent most of my childhood times here,” Kai said as he squatted down to look over his action figures on the glass case.

“Were you playing alone?” Krystal said a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter