Movements

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Sehun tied up his bow and straightened his black tux. He brushed off the invisible dust and fixed his hair. He checked his appearance once again in front of the mirror. Once he’s set, he went outside his room and went downstairs.

He’s now in his house. It’s been forever since the last time he came home. He’s just the same as the other twelve EXO members – the victim of immensely busy parents. Rather than having to spend a time in a luxurious home with everything they need alone, they chose to live stuffily in a condominium that only had four bedrooms and two bathrooms in it

He trotted downstairs and waited for his parents in the living room. They were still in their bedroom, getting ready for annual gala dinner. The event would be attended by top businessmen and women; the owner of big companies in Asia. Sehun would usually refuse to come the last two years but he had another intention to come. He would frame Yoobi there and make her explain. He knew it would be too foxy but he had enough with playing innocent the past three months. He always tried to provoke her to spill the truth but she always played all I-don’t-know-what-you’re-talking-about-I’m-simply-a-pauper.

“Sehun-ah, you’re ready?” his father walked toward him while fixing his tie, “Woah adeul, you look extra handsome. Might as well hook some girls up tonight, huh?” he playfully teased Sehun and slapped his back lightly once he reached him.

Sehun chuckled and slapped his father back. He always misses this side of him; he’s originally a great father with a playful personality. If only the company didn’t take his attention away from him.

They reached the venue 15 minutes late than the actual time. There were camera flashes and reporters asking for questions when they went out of the car. The reporters went boisterous as they saw Sehun’s appearance after long years. They were focusing the camera on him as they tried to catch the perfect figure walking gently on the red carpet.

Once they went in, countless colleagues greeted his parents. It was the thing that Sehun loathe the most – having to bow consecutively to each person since his parents were well known in the business industry. But tonight, he seemed more lounge that he just bowed politely without giving a glint of surfeit as his eyes searched for the figure he expected.

He reached the center of the ballroom. His parents were greeting their relative and they were Chinese. They kept on complimenting how handsome Sehun is that Sehun barely get to divert his eyes to roamed around the space and kept on setting a thankful smile on his face.

Seemed like the luck was standing precisely on his side. The sight of a beautiful woman caught her eyes not long after. She’s beautifully wrapped on a pink pastel long gown. The hem of her gown swept off the ground. She let her hair loose down with a big wavy curl on the tip of her hair. She’s walking elegantly in the middle of her parents. She kept on smiling like an angel just like she always does; that’s just who she is – she’s just simply an angle sent from above.

Sehun locked his eyes on her. There were so many beautiful women around his age that night but the one who managed to lock Sehun’s eyes was no other than Lee Yoo Bi. So many girls tried to appeal him but none caught his eyes – he didn’t even bother to look at them. He would just lightly bow if the girl happened to be the daughter of his parents’ relative they were talking to.

“Yah Oh Sehun,” a kid-like voice could be heard by Sehun as he felt his body got nudged by someone. He turned around and found Kai with Krystal. “Krystal? You’re here too?” Sehun grinned as he ruffled Krystal’s hair.

“Don’t ruin my hair. I’m trying to look great in front of his parents!” she slightly whispered and glared to Sehun who’s giggling mischievously. “Krystal, come here. Meet Mr&Mrs.Choi,” Kai’s mother called for her and Krystal immediately approached her, “Ne eomonni.”

“See? My mother would firstly introduce her before me to our colleagues. She even just introduce her sometimes without noticing me,” Kai chukled as he sipped on his red wine. “Give me that,” Sehun snatched the glass and swallowed the leftover.

“They like her that much. I swear it even reaches the stage where they treat her better than they treat me,” he chuckled as he looked to Krystal who’s awkwardly stand there with his parents.

“You’re now relieved then,” Sehun also smiled to the sight. He diverted his stare back to Yoobi’s direction earlier but she’s nowhere to be found there, “Ah, I miss her now,” Sehun smack Kai’s head as he grumbled.

“Mr. Lee….,” Sehun froze when he heard his father greeted his relative warmly. Yoobi’s father couldn’t be the only Lee there that night right? Sehun sent an urgent glare to Kai and Kai caught it immediately. Helping his best friend, he peeked through the corner of his eyes and immediately closed his eyes. Sehun started to panic when he saw Kai’s reaction.

“You’re screwed now Oh Sehun. Congratula-,” Kai’s words were cut off, “Oh Sehun, come here. Meet Mr & Mrs. Lee from Baidu Company, and her beautiful daughter over here.”

“I… better go back and accompany Krystal now,” Kai briefly whispered and stormed off from his former position. Sehun turned his back and nervously walked to his father whom only steps away from him. Sehun managed to look calm when the girl in front of him was completely lost in her sight.

“It’s my son. You must haven’t met him, right?” his father placed his hand on Sehun’s back as he directed Sehun to his side. Sehun politely bowed to them, “Annyeonghasaeyo. I’m Oh Sehun, the heir of KT Telecommunication Group. Bangabseubnida,” he bowed in the most polite manner ever as he placed both his palm neatly on his stomach.

“Ah~ So handsome, just like his father,” as Mr. Lee complimented him, there were a short chuckle between both men. “Introduce your self,” the latter told his daughter to present her self but she didn’t seem to hear it. She stood still on her place with her eyes widened at Sehun. Sehun let out a warm smile and waited for her to say words.

“Honey...,” her mother patted her should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter