Witness

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yah Kim Jongin! Would you mind your word? Liar? You’ve just called me a liar?” she glared at him in skepticism.

“Yes. A liar,” he emphasized the word clearer.

Kim Jongin is well known for his merciless. He would’ve not just gone mad – he would be furious when someone’s messing with him. For getting fooled by his own girlfriend, it's sure would multiply his resentment from being lied and being hurt at the same time. You really didn’t have to wonder to see him speak harshly like that if you've known his whole being.

“Don’t try to stand up for your self. You’re the blame for this one!” he added in a sarcastic tone.

“Can you at least let me explain? This is how you greet me after we haven’t met for ing months?” Krystal couldn’t take the humiliation as she persisted to stand up for her fault – even if she knew she had no right to plea.

“I swear at this point I just hope that I was in Seoul with girls all over me for a holy good one night stand to pull revenge on my cheating girlfriend who lives abroad with that ing Suho. I don’t know New York could teach you to be a lying deceiver ,” he shouted loud right in her face.

Krystal tears started to brim and her body shivered from the urge to punch him right in his face. She knew it well that not even anybody should mess with Kai because he would just multiply the vengeance thousand times hurter but he really had no right to treat his wrong girlfriend the way he treated another people.

“THEN JUST LEAVE IF YOU’LL KEEP ON TREATING ME LIKE THIS. JUST LEAVE IF YOU REALLY DON’T WANT TO GET YOUR MIND STRAIGHT AND TALK AT LEAST A BIT NICER,” she finally exploded but it didn’t affect Kai at all.

Their shouting voices could be heard all over the house. Good thing that her father was out of there so he didn’t know the big squabbling between the two or else he would definitely shoo Kai out of the house for treating his daughter that day. Well, in fault or not, he would definitely stand up for Krystal, right?

Sehun and Kris barged into the room to separate the hungry lions and Sehun quickly dragged Krystal out while Kris stayed to soothe Kai. Sehun quickly dragged Krystal downstairs to talk eyes to eyes with her. They went to the kitchen and Sehun quickly sat Krystal down on the high chair in the pantry before he ran to grab her some drink to cool her down.

Krystal cried on her arms as she put her head down to her arms on the table – she sobbed and whimpered hard. Sehun knew that whenever she cried really out loud, she must be really in pain. But he also knew that there’s no way Kai would just let her go for what she’d done. He’d lose his mind and heart and the only thing that would dominate him was only vengeance.

Sehun pushed the limejuice can toward her from her cross as he bent down his upper body on to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter