Lovebirds

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“My cup of tea always heal, right?” as he put down the hot mug, he quickly found his arms way to Yoobi. Sehun pulled her for a warm hug and let the latter calmed down from the misunderstanding. Well, that’s what he thought of her reason until she began to speak up.

“Silly,” she playfully slapped his chest. “Of course I didn’t misunderstand it,” she poked his nose and let out her angelic grin even with her eyes swollen from the b tears earlier.

Sehun playfully gasped as he raised his palm to cover his mouth with his eyes widened in an ugly way. “Did the Baidu princess cry for the falling stock prices?” he always found it funny to about her family since she was lying about her identity at the first place. He also made up things about the falling stock prices, well the fact that the company holds the first place after good long years made it quiet impossible for them to drop even only to the second rank.

She gasped while trying hard not to laugh. “Yah Oh Sehun, I warn you not to bring that up,” she swung her pointing fingers in his face with her eyes widened. She always hates it when he brought up things about her coming from the wealthiest family in Asia and such but being a mischievous kid he always lives his life for, Sehun takes a great advantage of it as he kept on teasing her about that sensitive issue. Well, that’s just how humble Lee Yoo Bi is.

Sehun mischievously grinned and sealed his mouth immediately though it twitched from holding back laughter. “It’s Oh Sehun oppa, honey,” he threw her an ahjusshi look as he pinched her chin and raised his eyebrow in a playful seductive way.

Yoobi caught the joking vibe as she pretended to look shock about the teasing ahjusshi in front of her. “Ahjusshi, did you just try to hit on me?” she made up a terrified face.

Sehun immediately frowned and this time he was real. “Yah Lee Yoo Bi! Are you really going to respond that nice to whoever trying to hit on you? Put away that face of an aegyo and show one hell ahjumma’s face will you?!” he cutely glared at her.

Yoobi laughed and she almost fell backwards from the high pantry chair from the respond her boyfriend’s giving. “Of course not you dumb! Gosh, how are you an oppa when your brain is way down lower than me?”

Sehun stood up to walk behind Yoobi and strangled her neck playfully – making the girl giggled from the ticklish from her neck. They spent long good minutes playfully joking with each other until they unknowingly ended up in a warm romantic tight hug.

“Don’t you ever cry again and just laugh like this for lifetime long, okay?” Sehun soothingly said before he planted a kiss on her head where he was resting his chin on.

“I’m sorry oppa,” she said. “I didn’t misunderstand you with Krystal unnie – totally not. I trust you and it’s clear. It’s just… I never feel this way toward any other guy, even to my exes. I’m just jealous to see you hug her like that. It’s just a flash feeling so you don’t need to worry much. It’s nothing near misunderstanding,” she bluntly explained.

Sehun smiled as he heard to her explanation thoroughly. He felt so lucky to have Yoobi as his woman. She’s considerate, she’s wise, she’s far from childish-minded though her deeds sometimes show a lot aegyo, and she has soft hearts built in a hard rock shell. She’s perfect for him.

“I’m sorry, Yoobi-ah. Eung?” he planted a kiss once again on her forehead before both exchange thoughtful smiles for seconds. “So, piggyback ride?” Sehun wriggled his eyebrow.

“YEAYYYY!”

 

 

Krystal walked upstairs immediately after she’s done handing Yoobi to Sehun. She walked to her room where she last found Kai and he wasn’t there. She went to the bathroom and he’s also not there. She made his way to Jessica’s room only to found Tao and Kris sleeping on Jessica’s bed.

*Ah…. Tao’s here too* she smiled before she closed the door and found Kai. Her eyes somehow pointed at the attic as if she could feel the sign of life upstairs there. She climbed up the stairs carefully since she hadn’t been up there for a long time and climbing never really be her favorite things to do. She opened up the wooden above her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter