Permission

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

PERMISSION

 

-----

 

Krystal waited for Kai in the cafeteria after class. Kai would go to Krystal’s place to meet her mother. He’s going to ask for a permission to throw a little party for Jessica in their house and to ask for another crucial thing so it’s pretty much a big day for him.

Krystal saw Kai through the window glass and he was walking toward there with Sehun and Tao. They were talking to each other so he didn’t realize that Krystal’s staring at him from inside the cafeteria. As they got closer, Krystal waved her hand to them. Kai noticed her and he trotted to the cafeteria door leaving Sehun and Tao behind. Sehun and Tao were mocking them by gesturing about how would Kai hug or kiss Krystal and as expected, Kai immediately hugged her with one of his arm when he approached her and pecked her head lovingly.  

“Yeobo, over here~” Sehun sat across Krystal and tapped the vacant chair beside him for Tao. He used a high pitch girl voice to mock the couple in front of him.

“Ne oppa!” Tao responded him with a girly voice as he took a seat and acted like a girl. Krystal just shook her head as she watched the two mocking them. “Never get enough of acting all gay jjinja,” she looked at them in a disgusted look.

"So I heard you guys planning about a little party for Sica noona," Sehun grabbed Krystal's milkshake and sipped it. "Whoa it’s delicious,” he praised the milkshake and took another sip.

"What party what party?" Tao got excited at the word party and stared curiously to the three of them while waiting for an answer. “Is that mean that all SNSD noonas would be there???" he added.

"Stay on your line, ugly thing. Tiffany eonnie's already dating someone," Krystal smirked at him mockingly since she knew that he's a big fan of Tiffany.

Kai just chuckled and he looked over his wristwatch. "Let's go before it's getting late," he pulled Krystal wrist gently and stood up. "Annyeong losers," Kai leaned his body forward toward Tao and Sehun whose face showed envious toward the couple.

"I want a girlfriend!" Tao pouted and started to whine while Sehun only giggled and pushed his head lightly. "Kkaja, before people think we’re actually dating," they stood up and left the cafeteria.

Kai and Krystal went to the car with their fingers intertwined to each other as they talked about things happened earlier in their classes. They would always find something to discuss and never run out of topic. They look so perfect with each other. He would sometimes pull her onto his arm and rested his chin on her head. He really feels like he wants to be with her day and night.

 

---

 

Jessica had just finished her class and she immediately rushed outside and saw Taeyeon in front of her class. It was Taeyeon’s shift to send her home that day. Jessica felt bad for being a troublesome for her friends really didn’t mind it. They don’t want anything bad to happen so they’re doing it with sincerity and joy.

“Let’s go!” Taeyeon smiled at her and linked her arms to hers as they walked away from the class. When they went outside the building and headed toward the parking lot, a familiar voice called out Taeyeon’s name from afar. “Taeyeon-ah!”

“Oh? Eunhyuk oppa!” she turned around and immediately waved her hand toward him meanwhile Jessica watched over the person walking behind that oppa Taeyeon called just now. As they got closer and the person behind Eunyuk became more visible, she immediately hissed coldly with her arms crossed because she recognized that face. That Mr. I-want-to-know-everything she met in front of psychology department building yesterday happened to be the person who walked along with Eunhyuk toward them.

Jessica’s being cocky toward them because Eunhyuk is also a stranger for her, but not until Taeyeon told her who he is. “Sica-ah, this is Eunhyuk oppa who tracked your phone down. Without him, I don’t t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter