Popped Out of Nowhere

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun was waiting in a room with 8 tables in it. There were several people who were there, meeting the loved ones staying in the prison. She anxiously waited for the person she wanted to meet. She’s not sure to do that but she really felt like she had to make this person her object. Besides, it’s her assignment from the Criminal Law class so it’s make sense to meet him up and do interviews.

“S-Seohyun-sshi?” the guy nervously stuttered when he saw the person whom waited for him, “Mianhata. Jeongmal Mianhata. Jeosonghamnida,” he bowed non-stop to her, asking for mercy.

Seohyun politely stood up and bowed back to him, “Aniya aniya. Gwenchana. Annyeonghasaeyo,” she smiled sweetly to him, “Please take a seat,” she politely asked him to sit down.

He hesitantly took a seat, wondering bad curses she would throw at him. He lowered his head in guilt, “J-jeongmal mianhata….”

Seohyun smiled at him, “Aniya. I’m not here to scold at you. It had past though, let it be,” she decently gave him mercy. “I’m here to interview you for my assignment. I’m a law student and I have assignment to interview a convict. Is that...okay?”

Dongwook smiled in relief, “Ah… It’s a relief then. Of course it's okay."

“I only have 20 minutes to talk to you for today. Can we start now?” she dug the recorder from her purse, taking out her note and placing the recorder on the table. "Ne ne. Just start it," Dongwook answered cordially.

She started asking things about the occurrence of the murder attempt and his motives. They talked casually as if he wasn’t the person who almost got her best friend killed. Luckily, Seohyun wasn’t the type of a person who holds grudge so Dongwook didn't feel uncomfortable around her. Instead, he really felt like spilling out his feelings that he had kept all alone and thought of her as a friend.

Seohyun worriedly look to her watch since she only had 5 minutes left yet there were so much questions still unanswered. She still had questions about Chorong, about the murder equipments, and stuffs. “Waeyo? Is the time going to over soon?” Dongwook asked her.

“Ne…,” Seohyun nodded, “But it’s okay. With this I think I can wrap up the first chapter. I only have one question left….,” the last question was actually out of her objects but the members had been curious of the fact.

“Are you… perhaps…. fell in love either with Yuri or Jessica?” she asked carefully.

Dongwook smiled bitterly at her, he looked like he’s hiding something on the bottom of his heart. “Ne…,” he nodded lightly.

“Nugu…eyo?” Seohyun slowly asked him.

“Time’s up. Thank you for the visit, Ms. Seo,” the guardian handcuffed Dongwook’s hand immediately, dragging him back to the prison. “I’ll visit again tomorrow,” Seohyun bowed at Dongwook who’s getting further away from her sight.

She sighed and sat back to her chair. She took seconds before she started to tide up her things. *So it’s true… He must be falling in love with one of them. It must be Yuri* Seohyun mumbled curiously on her mind. She couldn’t wait for the next visit tomorrow. Beside, she felt comfortable talking to Dongwook.

She quickly shoved her stuffs to her purse, then left the visit room immediately.

 

 

“MWO??? Taking care of- w-wha- sh-she had a s-s-son???” Krystal widened her eyes at her father due to the former demand he asked from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter