NYC

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“NEW YORK!!!” Krystal tugged Kai’s arms excitedly as their cab passed endless rows of building. Yes, they’re already arrived in New York. After a long wait, the day of their vacation finally came. Both of them totally excited about the next day though. Since they arrived at night, they thought it'd be better to recharged some energy by sleeping that night.

“You really miss your hometown that much don’t you?” Kai ruffled her hair. Krystal nodded excitedly without moving her gaze to the window. She really missed that city. Like literally.

“You better show me good places here” Kai leaned on the seat while facing Krystal who’s back facing him. He couldn’t help but smile over his girlfriend who couldn’t stop smiling. He's relieved that his plan's working. He still had another plan tho. The main plan actually.

They finally arrived at the hotel. Kai immediately took care of the check in admission while Krystal waited for him on the lounge. They got their room and they went upstairs immediately because they’re just simply exhausted from hours of flight and they needed a lot of rest to reduce the jetlag. The concierge dropped the luggage and Kai gave him a tip before he closed the door and ran to Krystal who’s already collapsing in bed. He threw him self to the bed and they both looked to the room’s ceiling in silence.

“Gomawooo,” Krystal twisted her body aside to hug Kai whom still sprawl. Kai pulled Krystal closer before he twisted around to wrapped his legs around her, “Anything for uri Soojungie,” he buried her face to his chest and planted a kiss on her head.

“Don’t sniff on my hair! I haven’t washed my hair today,” she pulled her self a bit to make a gap between Kai’s head and her head, “My hair smells,” she pulled strands of her hair and put it on her nose, “It smells, isn’t it?” she looked up to him and directed the strands to his nose.

“Umhfffff!” Kai scrunched up his nose pretended like he smelled something bad when of course he’s not.

“Yah! How could you be so mean?” Krystal immediately shot up because Kai said so.

Kai chuckled and shook his head, “Aniyaaa~” Kai cutely tilted his head and gave her a spoil look, “Come here!” he tugged her wrist while whining cutely

“I’ll take a shower first because my hair SMELLS,” she emphasized the tone on the word smells. She pouted and stood up immediately, but Kai quickly snatched her waist and pulled her to his embrace.

“Aniya aniya aniya!” he snuggled her. Krystal still pissed and tried to counter his tackle by tickling him. Not losing an idea, Kai tickled her back making Krystal burst out in laugh. “Enough!” Krystal let go of his arms while tuckng her hair behind her ears.

Kai grinned at her cuteness and gently pulled her again into his embrace. “You just can’t stop hugging me, can you?” Krystal asked him with a mean tone. “Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter