An Outsider

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s dad sipped on his morning coffee on the pantry. He’s reading a newspaper still with his robe on. It’s his day off but he’s just basically a morning person so he wouldn’t get up late even on his days off.

He looked to the clock and it showed 7:12AM already. Since they’re going to California today, and the flight would be on 1PM sharp, the kids had to wake up early he thought. He went upstairs to Krystal’s room to wake her up first. He calmly climbed the stairs while humming to himself. He turned left to Krystal’s room and found his daughter was nowhere to be found.

“Krys?” he knocked on the bathroom door and got no respond. He opened the door and just like what he expected, she wasn’t there too. “Aish that love birds really,” he hissed to himself and went straight to Jessica’s room, the room where Kai stayed.

He walked in a faster pace to across the floor. He then opened Jessica’s room door and found the most absurd view he ever had in life. I mean, whose dad goes easy on his daughter lying on top of her boyfriend under a blanket? So many thoughts went through his mind. What did they do last night?

“YAAAAH JUNG SOO JUNG,” he howled, making the birds flinched from their peaceful sleep. Krystal got up to get her sense back while rubbing her eyes, still on top of Kai. Meanwhile Kai still got both his eyes squinted, trying to catch what happened around.

Krystal yawned and looked from side to side. She then shot up when she saw her father glaring firmly at them from the door. “Oh, appa?” she let out a nervous smile. Kai also immediately shot up and stood beside Krystal, “Good morning, abeoji,” he went to bow immediately with the thoughts of getting scold by the y morning scene.

“Mind to explain what happen?” her father crossed her arms with a serious expression on his face.

“We did nothing appa. I swear!” Krystal put up her fingers in a “V” sign while grinning cutely, “I just couldn’t sleep so I went here to sleep in his arms,” she set up her puppy eyes while fiddling her fingers. Kai just couldn’t stop throwing gaze to both in exchange due to his nervousness.

“Ahhh~ Choosing to come over to his room than mine?” he raised one of his eyebrow while leaning his body’s side to the door, "Uri ttal has changed a lot," he slowly shook his head. The tense had loosen up already.

“Appaaa~” Krystal whined cutely to persuade her dad.

“Just slow down there boy. I don’t need a baby bump yet,” he threw a playful teasing smirked to Kai while snapping his fingers, which made Kai sighed in relief. “Of course abeoji,” he nervously scratched his nape.

“You two go downstairs and have a breakfast. We’ll leave at 10. It’s better to be early than to be late,” he straighten his body and turned around, leaving both sighed in relief.

“Cut off the kisses and snuggles!” he shouted from the stairs, making both chuckled. Kai then turned his head to the girl standing beside him. He pulled her head to give it a peck and led her to her room by pushing her gently.

“Now wash your face and go downstairs,” he led her to the bathroom. Krystal just stood there not doing anything, she just froze in front of the sink while looking at Kai through the mirror, “Wash my face,” she pouted and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter