The New Jessica

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  THE NEW JESSICA

 

----

 

“I’m home!” Krystal opened the entrance door and went into the house. Kai dropped her home right after school since she had to wait for Jessica to come home from college. She looked around the house but neither her sister nor her mother was there yet. She drank water at the pantry first before she rushed upstairs to her room to shower.

She walked pass Jessica’s room and heard a sniffing sound from inside. She eavesdropped through the door and she could hear the sniffing sound clearer. She immediately opened the door and found Jessica on the floor – she’s folding her legs while staring blankly at the floor. She looked frightened; her body shivered but nothing came out from . Tears kept falling down uncontrollably from her eyes. Krystal ran to her sister and hugged her immediately.

“It’s okay eonnie. It’s okay,” she her hair and hugged her tight to give her some feeling of protection.

Jessica had totally recovered, physically. Her body system went back to normal already after the poison scattered all over her blood and veins. The doctor said that her body might back to normal as the time goes by and there’s nothing to worry about, but not with her psychological state. She’s having a severe depression and it would be hard to cure. She would act all normal but all in sudden, she would had flashbacks of her near death and she would immediately down in seconds – her body would shiver uncontrollably and she would be afraid of her surrounding, especially when she’s surrounded by unfamiliar people. It would happen for maximal an hour before she goes back to her normal mental state – it depends on how long she flashed back through the incidents on her mind. And to make it worse, she couldn’t control her action when the syndrome attacks her.  She's still under an intensive therapy now but the doctor guaranteed that it would take more than a year for her to survive from her depression.

Krystal picked up her sister by her shoulder and walked her to the bed. She refused at first but Krystal managed to control her. She laid her down and waited until she went to her conscious state first. Krystal kept on her hair and told her that everything’s okay. She wouldn’t know her sister would go through everything she’s never imagined and it really saddened her.

After 30 minutes, Jessica finally snapped out of her lost mind and became languid immediately. Her face looked so pale and she would cry afterwards. Krystal pulled the drawer to find her pills to give her. There were so many pills she needed to take. Her mom also had stockpiles of injection with her – the doctor had given her the authority in case Jessica went crazy in unexpected times and started to abuse her self.

“Here, drink this and get some sleep. I’ll go take a bath first and I’ll sleep here with you. Okay eonnie?” Krystal kissed her on the forehead and her hair until she fell asleep.

Krystal went out of her room and sighed. She quickly went to her room to take a shower and immediately went back to Jessica’s room. She had been sleeping there for a month and it pretty much caused her stress because she never got to sleep peacefully. She always automatically wakes up every hour to check on Jessica and she couldn’t lie that it pretty much tires her.

She sat on the couch in Jessica’s walking closet. She dialed Kai’s number and called him to tell him what happened. She’d always tell him and Sehun everything especially when she’s terrified and clueless. She never breaks down in front of her sister and her mom. She feels like she needs to be strong for both of them.

“Yobuseyo? Soojung-ah~” Kai greeted her sweetly from across.

“Jongin-ah,” Krystal sighed and massaged her temples. “Jessica eonnie went nuts again just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter