The Bicker

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Thank God…,” Jessica’s mother embraced her out of love from missing her daughter too much. Jessica weakly lifted up her arms and circled them on her mother’s abdominal. There was a perfect silence as they both reunited. She was a lot in fear when she got the call telling that her daughter’s heart rate was stopping.

Her mother couldn’t seem to hold back as her eyes kept on b with tears. For a mother who’d suffered a long two months seeing her half-dead daughter dying, the world ‘relief’ couldn’t much define her feelings right now.

“I’m sorry for making you worried omma….,” Jessica’s voice sounded so fragile due to her lack of energy. She hadn’t been eating proper food for the holy two months and she had been in comma for too long – it would be hard for her to adjust fast.

“Don’t sorry me honey. The most important thing is that you’re now awake, and it’s more than enough for me,” she met her eyes and gave a soft kiss on her forehead. “Where’s Krystal…,” Jessica roamed her eyes around the room trying to look at the figure whom she’s longing.

“It’s actually her departure day, but once I called her to tell her the news, she immediately turned back and cancel her plane,” she caressed her cheek, “We’ll be here for you; all of us. Don’t worry sweetheart. Now you have to lie down, okay?” she helped Jessica to lower the headboard and let her body reclined.

Jessica weakly nodded as her mother helped her to recline the bed. “Mom… Are you staying here all day and night? I must’ve been burdening you a lot, right?” she sluggishly smiled as she tried hard to reach her mother’s hand.

Her mother dropped another tears and nodded, “Yes, you’re burdening us much. Don’t you dare doing anything reckless again. Arasso, Sooyeon-ah?” she feigned as if she was scolding but her lips couldn’t stop forming crescent as her tears kept on streaming down.

“I miss your scold, eomma,” Jessica also dropped tears from her eyes and her mother quickly wiped it. “But I’m not always the person who stay on guard though….,” she said and her voice sounded somewhat teasing.

“Did Soojung and Jongin stayed?” she countered innocently. “Aniya,” her mother shook her head, “Guess who.”

Jessica let out a soft inaudible chuckle and pinched her mom jokingly, “Mom… I’ve just woken up from the holy two months long sleep. Don’t expect to play let’s-guess-who with me.”

Her mom giggled lightly, “It’s Donghae, Sica. He never skipped even a night to stay on guard. He always went here everytime he’s done with his business. He would sometimes accompany me when I’m here. I’ve got along well with him though,” she daughter as Jessica’s cheek flashed red sheepishly.

“Then why don’t you date him instead…,” she swung her palm and it hit her mother’s wrist. They both chuckled and her mother reached out for her hand once again, “I miss my little miss grumpy so much…”

Krystal arrived not long after her mother went out to meet the doctor. Jessica was alone in her room when Krystal barged in and it flinched her. Krystal stood up in silence for seconds on the entrance before she closed the door and walked up slowly to the bed.

“Jung-ah,” Jessica smiled when she saw her missed one standing on the door. Krystal walked in a slow pace as her eyes were still in disbelief. “Oh my God… The dead ugly pale corpse is already alive,” she wanted to droll but she couldn’t stop her tears from streaming down.

“I’m a one hell beautiful corpse, am I?” although she was weak and brittle, Jessica would always be Jessica; being overwhelmed with confidence and is crazy for a self-praise.

Krystal playfully hit her arms and bent down to hug her, “Eonnie. I won’t ever oath you to die ever again,” she buried her self on her neck and Jessica wiggled languidly from the tickles.

“I’ve always know that you love me that much though,” she lifted her palm to the back of Krystal’s head and it soothingly. “I won’t ever tell you go away ever again,” she started to burst out crying like a little kid.

“Arasso… I won’t be going anywhere again. I will always be there on your back. You’ll always be my baby Jung after all,” she conveyed with a thoughtful voice. Krystal chuckled in the middle of her cry, “Am I really talking to the grumpy y cocky haughty Jessica?” she lifted head and immediately earn a smack on her head. Even if it’s weak, even if it didn’t much strong as usual, even if it’s a smack on a head, she didn’t mind; what mattered was that her only sister had survived and already brought her self back from her long deep slumber.

“You will earn 100th times harder smack once I gather all my strength back, you dirty-head," Jessica pushed her forehead lightly. She couldn't stop physically abusing her little sister for joking.

"Ah... Daddy's here with me," Krystal beamed as she wiped her tears and waited for her sister good respond.

But out of her expect, her response was a total opposite from expectation. She turned her head away and frowned before a shocking statement came out of ,

"I don't want to meet him... Tell him to go and don't come near me."

 

 

Krystal and Kai entered his puppies’ house and immediately heard its excited barks. Kai squatted down and readied him self to welcome what he called his ‘kids’ but they ran the other way around. Instead of going to their master, they all attacked on Krysta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter