Long Lost 'Bestfriend'

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(9 months later)

 

Krystal walked down her feet toward her campus with her hands shoved onto her coat and also with her body shivered. It was winter in New York and the weather that morning was rather frostier than previous days. She fastened her step with a hope that she would reach her university sooner - since she couldn't bear with the weather any longer. She would usually drive her private car to campus but that day, she woke up to the fact that her car’s going for its monthly service. It left her with no other option than taking subway to downtown and walked to her campus with her own feet in a chilly Wednesday morning.

She trotted her ways inside soon as she arrived in front of the most prestigious university in New York, Columbia University. Krystal rubbed her arms with her own palms to send herself warmth. She pulled out her phone and was about to search for a contact’s number when suddenly a strong arm draped on her shoulder. “Good morning!”

“Yah shorty! What did I tell you earlier about not to stagger me every morning?” she pinched his stomach. He chuckled as a reply as he pulled her forward to walked the hall toward their class. They were walking while joking with each other when suddenly Krystal’s phone rang.

“Jagiya~” Krystal stopped her step as she tilted her head to side – blushing from the call.

“Oh my God, don’t speak to me with a pampered voice like that. I’ve missed you too much it’s already enough. Are you really not going home for winter break?” Krystal could see Kai pouted in her mind only by hearing his pampered voice.

“I’m sorry… I promise I’ll go home for the next break. Pinkie promise!” she said. Kai sighed before he continued to ask, “Where are you now? Who are you with?”

Krystal giggled inaudibly at her protective boyfriend’s daily question. It’s become like a 3 consecutive meal for her – he would always ask her the questions in morning, afternoon and night. He’s still being the protective Kai even when they were apart by thousand miles.

“I’m at campus now and heading to class and I’m walking my way alone. No one’s coming near me – boys could probably feel the mighty Kai's vibe already before they’re about to approach me,” she chortled.

“Aye~ Are you saying that you would gladly welcome them when they’re coming around you? Do I really need to work my off thrice harder than having sleepless night for 6 days in a row to get into CU again?” Kai bitterly chuckled as he reminisced the past where he had to study so hard – too hard actually – until he ended up sending himself hospitalized on the day the entrance test was held.

“I will go to the bathroom first,” Suho mouthed Krystal before he quickly stormed off to the bathroom. “All you need to do is find spare times in the middle of your schedule and fly your here,” she jested – but she’s indeed hoping for it, “I’m going to class now. Okay? Don’t forget to text me wherever you are. I love you,” she hung up the phone after Kai replied her sincere I Love You as she plopped her self down to her table.

Krystal ended up going to New York for school. She was going to call it off at first for some undeniable reasons, but her parents, sister and also Kai kept on persuading her to take the chance. After a long thinking, she decided to fly all the way to New York. Her first two weeks there were the hardest ship for her as she kept on feeling homesick and would wail to Kai through the phone or Skype almost every night. She even thought about going home to just neglect her big chance and transfer to university in Seoul but of course everybody were against it. Her first day of col

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter