Electric Shocks

Kaistal Ship is Sailing! [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Krystal!” the guy waved happily to her, admitting that he’s the person Krystal previously called. Kai was burning when he saw him. That guy looked so happy when he saw Krystal. How could he be that happy? How could he know she’s there? What was he doing there? Those questions popped one by one on Kai’s head in each seconds.

Krystal unexpectedly jumped off Kai’s back and trotted to the guy, merrily threw her body onto his embrace – which made Kai flinched in a huge shock. He sure was shrunken when he saw Jacob – not because he’s afraid of his tall and built figure – but everything in him was nothing compared to Jacob. He might categorize as one of the hottest back in his school but he gotta admit that he’s nothing to that Jacob guy. His face is in the same level as Chris Evans, he really looked like the younger version of Chris Evans from Captain America.

Kai tried to put his self altogether and remained cool. *Inhale. Exhale. Jung Krystal you come back here now.*

“Yah yah yah Jung Soo Jung!” he pulled away Krystal from Jacob’s arms, making Krystal chuckled from his act. “Aniya,” Krystal cackled, “He’s not an ex. He’s my childhood bestfriend,” she knew what Kai thought. She introduced him nonchalantly, not knowing that Kai wouldn’t even care if he were an ex or a childhood friend, all Kai knew was that guy had no right to hug or even smile gleefully to her.

“Here,” to made it worst, Krystal reached for Jacob’s arms and aimed it to Kai, “Jake, this is my boyfriend Kai. Kai, this is my childhood best friend Jacob,” she said in English so both would understand. “Hey mate,” Jake genially offered his palm to Kai. Instead of shaking his hands, Kai shoved his palms to his pocket and coldly answered, “Kai.”

“Jake? I thought you called him Jacob at first,” Kai spoke in English with a stern tone, with a thought that Jacob would catch the jealous and I-don’t-like-you-inches-near-from-my-girlfriend vibe.

“Ah…,” Krystal scratched her nape while throwing a nervous light chuckle, “It’s hard to call him Jacob so I called him Jake,” she continued chuckling nervously.

Kai gave her a disapproval gaze for calling Jacob with a special nickname, “Arasso arasso I will call him by his real name,” said Krystal in Korean so that Jacob wouldn’t understand.

“Why’d you have to said it in Korean? Just tell him straightly that you will call him by his name,” Kai answered her in English with a cankered tone, making Krystal flinched at his sudden cold attitude.

“What’s… happening here?” Jacob looked both in confused. “Nothing. It will take a while I guess for you both to get along,” Krystal smiled nervously and elbowed Jacob jokingly.

Kai’s eyes goggled from enormous jealousy, “Aish neo jinjja Jung Soo Jung! Are you playing around with me?” he scolded in Korean, he’s pissed enough that he forgot to speak English to maintain his image. He didn’t want to look dumb – sure he wanted to show how good he is when he speaks English in front of Jacob - man's dignity.

“So, what are you doing here?” Krystal ignored Kai’s scold, but she got a held of his arms, squeezing it lightly. “I met your dad yesterday and he said you’re here. I really miss you so I decided to go here. Why don’t you give me a call? Geez Krys it’s been a long time. Look at you, you’re so dead gorgeous,” Jacob examined her from head to toe, taking a long stare when he stopped by her face.

Kai couldn’t take the way Jacob stared at Krystal. He then quickly pulled Krystal to his arms, wrapping his arms all over her upper body. “Ayeee~,” Krystal turned shy when Kai hugged her. She felt electric sting all over her body down to her heart that it thumped. It’s cute how he wanted to show Jacob that Krystal’s obviously his.

Jacob beamed brightly to the couple, having no feelings of jealousy of course, “You’re so lucky to have her. She’s such a nice girl with a heart of an angel,” he stared dearly at his best friend – but again, Kai mistook the stare. He’s so being fooled by jealousy.

He was about to counter the nice innocent guy Jacob again when Krystal’s father came out of the house and gleefully greeted Jacob like his own son, “Jake!” that nickname totally burned all nerves on Kai’s ears, totally.

“Jin Hyuk!” Jacob waved h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter