V

Runway Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“My, oh, my who do we have here?”

Younique’s photographer puts down the camera on the table, as he checks Taecyeon out from head to toe. Other female models crowd around them, gasping at the handsome young male who they find extremely y and attractive at first sight. Whispers share from ear to ear among the ladies, while Taecyeon is oblivious to their attention when Yoona steps up to introduce him.

“Jokwon, I would like you to meet our new male model. Ok Taecyeon,” Yoona motions Taecyeon to come forward with her index finger. “And Taecyeon, this is Jokwon. Younique’s photographer.”

Jokwon extends his hand for Taecyeon to shake. “Wow, such a firm grip we have here,” he smiles wickedly at Taecyeon, then exchanging a look with Yoona. “Welcome Taecyeon, to the studio.”

Taecyeon clears his throat, obviously uncomfortable with the shorter man who appears attracted to him in an odd way. “Nice to meet you,” he says.

“Meet Victoria our make-up artist, Fei our hairdresser, and Henry is in charge of the lighting and photoshop,” Yoona gestures at three other members of the crew in the studio. Each one of them greet Taecyeon respectively.

“Miss Im, you should’ve found Taecyeon earlier. He has that ‘it’ factor, don’t you think?” Jokwon folds his arm with a finger under his chin.

Yoona scoffs at Jokwon’s comment. “Okay enough with that. Where are the others?” she searches around the studio, finding a particular group.

“Boys!”

Taecyeon stiffens when Jokwon raises his voice, calling out a particular group of people. Assuming he is looking for the male models of Younique. In just a bit, the shuffling of feet echo in the studio.

“We’re here!” a man who looks like a child, with milky white skin rubs his palms together, greeting everyone with a heartbreaking smile. “Oh who’s this?” the man points at Taecyeon.

Taecyeon averts his gaze on two other models. He must admit that they are good-looking too. Again, he recalls Krystal saying about Yoona’s standards.

Jokwon clutches on Taecyeon’s arm, gesturing at the three male models before him. “This is Nichkhun, the charming. Donghae, the eye candy. And Siwon, the charismatic. Gentlemen, this is Taecyeon your new crewmate on board.”

“Welcome man,” Nichkhun pats Taecyeon lightly on the shoulder. “We’re the only male models here so we’re gonna stick with each other fast,” he says with a smirk.

Jokwon pulls Taecyeon back to him. “Well those are your new friends. I shall call you the heartthrob,” he grins, snapping his finger at Taecyeon.

As much as Taecyeon is getting freaked out with Jokwon’s silly actions, he nods his head as he looks over at Yoona who appears to be talking with Nichkhun. Yoona turns around to see Taecyeon trying his best to back away from Jokwon.

“Alright!” Yoona c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter