XXVI

Runway Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Barbeque party at my place!”

Nichkhun announces to the gang as they celebrate their amusing victory. They gather in the cafeteria for a while to spend some time to chat. Sooyoung cheers at his suggestion, leaning in to whisper something to Yuri.

“So it’s tomorrow right?” Seulong reassures again.

“Yeah Seulong, don’t bring any liquor because I already have it prepared.”

Seulong punches his fist with Nichkhun, going with his idea. “Alright then Khun.”

Sooyoung nudges Krystal’s arm with her elbow, wiggling her eyebrows playfully. Yuri sits at the other side, leaning closer to the younger one. They are demanding for some details she has seen earlier in the lift.

“Come on Stal, fill us out,” Sooyoung says with a smirk.

Krystal feels herself blushing. “It was too embarrassing but yeah, the two of them were probably on the urge of heading to a bedroom,” she chuckles.

Yuri is all smiles. “So did any of them do anything…you know…” she laughs afterwards.

“Ew, gross! No but I caught Taecyeon oppa’s blouse ed, which I’m pretty sure is done by Yoona unnie. Gosh, let’s stop talking about this,” she says, blushing even more.

“From the looks of it, Yoona sure is falling deep for Taec,” Sooyoung comments, crossing her arms.

Yuri agrees. “Thank god she won’t be in a bad mood anymore during work.”

“True.”

 

Taecyeon falls his head backward onto the softness of the pillow. He hasn’t been wiping off that goofy smile of his since he left the building. He closes his eyes, remembering how Yoona’s lips felt against his own. They unbelievably felt good and relaxing, it’s like floating on cloud nine. Well, he already is on cloud nine at this moment. His heart appears to be beating much energetically than before, he wonders if it’s even possible. Are we together? Technically, they aren’t official yet since he didn’t even ask her to be his girlfriend. He probably has to do that in the most special way he can. He just doesn’t know when. Should he do it tomorrow? Yeah, making his lady wait isn’t good. His lady. Liking the sound of that, his body tosses and turn on the floor as he laughs heartily to himself. Luckily, Taeyeon is sleeping so she doesn’t notice her brother acting all bubbly.

“She’s so surreal,” he whispers.

His thoughts fade at a slow pace, as he closes his eyes to allow himself enjoy a good dream, hoping Yoona will appear in it.

 

Yoona turns the doorknob to her room, stepping inside carefully. She drops her coat and bag on the mattress as she makes her way to the tall glass windows that overlooks the city of Seoul. The mesmerizing view of the glowing sunset eases her mood that it allows her to think of only happy thoughts. Her fingers trace the surface of her lips slowly, her eyes fluttering shut as she imagines Taecyeon’s lips on hers again. Then as her hand travels down to the side of her neck, she bites her lower lip as it brings a familiar surge of adrenaline rushing through her veins.

“Gosh,” she mumbles as her eyes open, her lips curling into a smile.

She never knew that they feel so good together, it kind of blows her mind a little. They are perfect for each other, nothing else seems to matter anymore. She never felt this way to any other man and she is pretty confident to say that only Taecyeon has the ability to make her feel vulnerable. Her heart skips a beat just by looking at him straight in the eyes, even at a loss of words. She knows they’re not together yet because he hasn’t really asked her or anything. But to know that he has feelings for her and that he feels the same way as her, it’s enough for her assurance about him. Falling flat on her bed, she can’t help but laugh merrily. He likes me. She likes the thought of having Taecyeon and the possibilities of them being together 24/7. Not literally, but most of the time will do.

Does she have to worry about Lee Yeonhee? Definitely not. She is pretty sure Taecyeon is going no where with her anytime soon now that they have finally understood their feelings for each other. Which brings a total relief, and that Yoona won’t be even sparing a single thought on her rival who now appears to be naïve on the current situation. Good. She lies herself down, burying her head into the pillow as she falls into a deep sleep with a smile on her face.

 

Whistling in tune on a fine morning, Taecyeon strolls through the entrance of the building then putting on a beaming smile  as if he is letting everyone know he is in a very good mood. He swipes his card onto the scanner, making his way to the lift area. As usual, he catches sight of his lady smiling in amusement. He watches her enter the elevator and stands frozen on his spot, smirking at a faint thought.

Yoona raises an eyebrow while holding the doors open, “Mr. Ok, aren’t you getting on?”

“I recall you saying I can’t ride the same lift as you. I’m just keeping your words Miss Im,” he teases with a fake bow.

She rolls her eyes as she bites her lip all of a sudden, deciding to be bold again. Taking a step forward she turns her head from left to right then pulls Taecyeon’s tie towards her, luring him in. He chuckles at her action obeying her movements by closing the gap between them. The lift doors close after a while and ascends. After yanking his tie forward, Yoona stares at his eyes for a second before plunging in for a kiss. Taecyeon exhales, his arms going around her waist in order to deepen their contact between their lips. Bet they can tolerate mornings if they’re gonna be like this everyday  even if it’s for a short moment.

She breaths heavily after breaking away from their kiss, speaking up. “Well I don’t remember saying that to you Mr. Ok,” she glides a finger across his shoulders, smiling widely.

He chuckles again in response. “Hm, are you sick Miss Im? Caught anything bad?”

“If it’s Taecyeon’s virus then yes I have Mr. Ok,” she plays along.

“Now I believe that’s an incurable disease. How will you ever get better now?”

“A dose of love would be great,” she winks at him playfully.

They laugh at the same time, their foreheads touching carefully.

“Good morning Yoona,” his voice dropping into a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter