XXVIII

Runway Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon pops a grape into his mouth, looking around casually from his seat. He appears to be searching for someone as he lifts his head up frequently then hanging it back low once there’s no one in particular who catches his eye.

“She’ll be down in a bit.”

Nichkhun throws him a smirk and snickers when he notices Taecyeon blushing. “So, what have you been doing during the weekend for you to be so energetic on a Monday?”

“Well,” Taecyeon drops his fork on his tray as his focus goes to Nichkhun. “Didn’t imagine things can get crazier as it seems but apparently, Yoona was being the female version of Gu Junpyo and I am being the male version of Geum Jandi,” he stifles a chuckle.

Nichkhun shifts in his seat, breaking into a smile. “Oh this is interesting, what’d she do?”

“She went over to my house to make our relationship official, then I figured she bought a solid executive apartment, set up a new franchise for my parents and took my whole family to an unlimited shopping spree. Now isn’t that just insane?”

“Yeah totally, because you just described a Boys Over Flowers episode,” Nichkhun hums in agreement.

“It’s just so crazy,” Taecyeon rambles shrugging his shoulders. “I just don’t even know anymore. I’m going with the flow.”

“Hm, wise,” Nichkhun shows a thumbs up. “But damn, I envy you man. Must be nice for being Yoona’s boyfriend for a day,” he jokes.

“Get rid of your hopes Khun, she’s mine,” states Taecyeon with confidence in his posture.

Nichkhun lifts his hand up, earning a high-five. “Now that’s the Ok Taecyeon we’re talking about.”

“Just stating facts, aren’t I?”

“You sure do. I mean like, you sound as if you got married to her or something.”

Taecyeon leans back against his chair, picturing the image in his mind. “That can wait,” he says smiling.

His gaze falls upon a doe eyed beauty sauntering in the area with Sooyoung and Yuri. Seeing her conversate and laugh with her friends is a sight that he finds contagious because it brings a smile to his face whenever he sees her showing off her white pearls between her lips as she laughs. A few recognitions that she does have an affect on him regardless of what she does.

“Hey guys!” Yuri waves her hand both at Nichkhun and Taecyeon. “Sorry we took a little long, had to help out the President earlier,” she says, glancing at Yoona.

“And not to mention the parallel lives of Junpyo and Jandi,” Sooyoung adds on. “I think Yoona’s showing who’s boss now huh?”

“Yeah we were just talking about it,” Nichkhun snickers.

Yoona slaps Sooyoung’s arm. “Shut up Soo. Come on, let’s get something to eat,” she walks off first, hiding her blushing cheeks.

 

Wooyoung knocks on the wooden door gently, waiting for someone to open it from inside. A large bouquet is hidden behind his back, anticipating Taeyeon’s reaction. He has been away from Seoul for a few days to meet a friend in Busan, so he is quite unaware of the situation with the Ok’s and also because he couldn’t reach Taeyeon by phone nor the net. He receives no response as he knocks a couple more times before creasing his brows in confusion. About to leave until the door opens slightly, but not expecting a stranger in his sight.

“Yes?” croaks an unfamiliar elderly woman standing by the doorway.

“I’m sorry, isn’t this the Ok residence?”

“The what?” the woman leans her head forward, unable to hear properly.

“The Ok residence, um,” he glances at the ground for a second. “Ok Jisub and Jiwon? Don’t they live here?”

“Ah, Jisub and Jiwon?” the elder speaks. “They’ve moved out of this neighborhood not long ago.”

“Oh, did they? Where do they live now?”

“Sorry, but I have no clue where they went,” she says politely.

Wooyoung bows as he thanks the old lady before returning to his car shortly. He places the bouquet carefully on the passenger seat beside him, whipping out his phone to contact his sister. He doesn’t want his surprise to spoil, so calling Taeyeon is the last thing he can do.

He positions his phone next to his ear, hearing Yoona’s voice over the line. “Hello?” she answers.

“Sis, it’s me Wooyoung.”

“Hey! You’re back in Seoul?”

“Yeah I’m back! But hey, I want to ask something.”

“Ask away.”

“Do you have any idea where Taecyeon hyung and Taeyeon are living? Because apparently they’re not living in their old neighborhood right now,” he asks, checking himself in the rear view mirror.

Her laughter vi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter