Feelings

All my love is for you

End of school

"Hey, Yul. You are not waiting for your Jessica?" Taeyeon laughed out loud as she tried to avoid Yuri who was trying to grab hold of her collar.

"Shut up, midget. Because of you, the both of us keep being reprimanded by the teachers in every of our classes. And don't you dare tease me about Jessica when you keep daydreaming about your eye-smile angel, Tiffany." Yuri tried to counter Taeyeon's teasing.

At the mention of Tiffany's name, Taeyeon suddenly stopped in her tracks which resulted in Yuri bumping into her and falling to the ground. Yuri looked up to her short friend and saw Taeyeon grinning while holding her right hand to her chest.

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon! Do you want to die? Why did you stop suddenly?" Yuri stood up and brushed away the dead leaves that was stuck to her .

"Yuri-ah.. Have you ever fallen in love at the first sight?' Taeyeon asked Yuri with an innocent looking eyes.

"Mwo? In love? First sight?" Both of them were shocked to hear a familiar voice behind them. As they turned around slowly, a tall shadow emerged with hands that suddenly grabbed both of them by the neck. 'What have the two of you been up to when I'm not around huh?"

"Soo... How come you are here? How's your grandfather?" Taeyeon tried to change the topic while Yuri was trying to act ignorant.

"He's fine and don't try to change the topic, Tae. Let's go to our favourite patbingsoo shop and you two can slowly tell me about these Tiffany and Jessica." Sooyoung dragged the two of them away. She had actually arrived earlier and had hide behind a tree near their school gate, planning to surprise her two best friends but she was the one who was surprised when she overheard their conversation.

********************************

At the patbingsoo shop

After placing their orders, the three of them sat at a round table. No one was saying anything but the movement below the table was chaotic. Yuri and Taeyeon were kicking each other legs while their eyes were trying to send signals to force one another to start talking. Sooyoung looked at the two girls and shook her head. She turn to Taeyeon and pointed a finger to her. "Since you are the oldest, you should start first."

Taeyeon sighed and realised that she had no other choice. She started to relate the whole incident with some intervention from Yuri and when she concluded the story, she looked at Sooyoung who had opened and looking puzzled.

"So let me get this straight. You two met two new female students this morning, spend less than 15 mins talking to them but you both end up daydreaming about them for almost the whole day. It's either these girls are really daebak or the both of you have gone crazy." Sooyoung said as she scooped up a spoonful of patbingsoo. "By the way Tae, why were you asking about love at first sight?" Sooyoung questioned.

"That's right. I almost forgot about it and for the record, I've never fallen in love myself so I'm not sure." Yul replied, looking at Taeyeon who was shifting in her seat.

"It was just a random question. I'm not even sure why I ask in the first place. It's just that after meeting Tiffany, I can't seem to get rid of the image of her smiling at me with her beautiful eye-smile. Even now, the mere mention of her name is making my heartbeat faster. Here, feel it." Taeyeon grabbed Sooyoung's hand and try to put it at her chest.

"Aissshhh.. What are you doing, midget? People might think I'm touching your s." Sooyoung managed to pull her hands away. Yuri laughed at them until she almost fall off the chair, which resulted in the 3 of them laughing at each other.

"Ohh.. before I forgot, I don't think we'll be able to call you midget anymore, Tae." Sooyoung voiced out after the laughter died down.

"Waeyo?" both Yuri and Taeyeon said at the same time. Sooyoung looked at them and smirked.

"That's because someone shorter will be joining our school soon." Sooyoung said, almost laughing when she saw the puzzled look on her friends face. "I met my cousin, Sunny when I went to visit my grandfather earlier on. Seems like her whole family will be moving back to Seoul permanently since my uncle will be taking over my grandfather's business and the important thing is she's shorter than Tae.'Sooyoung explained to them. (Sooyoung's uncle is the elder brother of Mrs Choi.)

"Sunny? Is she cute like her name?" Yuri asked. "Does she have nice butts?" Taeyeon chipped in.

"Yah!! That's my cousin you're asking about." Sooyoung slapped both Taeyeon's and Yuri's forehead.

"Mianhae." Both Yuri and Taeyeon said while they rubbed their foreheads. The 3 of them then finished up their food before proceeding home whereby Yuri then took her bike from Taeyeon's house. (Yuri will usually ride her bike from home every morning and parked it at Taeyeon's house before walking to school with Taeyeon and Sooyoung.)

********************************

That night

After they were done with  their school work, the girls decided to text each other through the group chat.

MidgetTae: Are you guys going off to sleep already?

ShikshinSoo: Nope. I'm trying to find some food at the moment. :P

KkabYul: I've just finished my workout. Soo, hungry as always. What's up, Tae? Usually you will be the first one among us to sleep.

MidgetTae: I think I've got a problem. I can't seem to stop thinking about that Tiffany girl. :(

ShikshinSoo: Omo.. Are you okay Tae? I really need to meet this Tiffany and see for myself, what is it about her that is making my bestfriend go crazy.

MidgetTae: Yah!! I'm not crazy okay. I just don't understand what I'm feeling right now. I thought Yuri could at least understand what I'm feeling since she's always asking girls for their numbers.

ShikshinSoo: Yuri does that? How come I'm not aware about this and where is that kkab? Don't tell me she fall asleep. Yuri... Yuri-ah..

MidgetTae: Maybe she's busy texting other girls. Hehehehehe...

KkabYul: Yah!! I went to wash up for awhile because I was sweating after the workout and both of you are already talking bad about me. Kim Taeyeon! The only time I asked for a girl's number was when you caught me at the restaurant and that was the only time okay. By the way, where's choding?

MidgetTae: I think she's washing up. She just got back home. She said she made a new friend in school and seems that the girl was also into dancing so they spend time together at the school's dancing studio. (Taeyeon and Hyoyeon have their own bedrooms.)

ChodingHyo: Yo, what's up people.. What did I miss?

ShikshinSooo: Speaking of the devil. Your unnie is having some 'feelings' problem. Hahahaha..

KkabYul: I smell love in the air. :P

MidgetTae: Shut up, both of you. Anyway, how's your new friend, Hyo? Is she good at dancing?

ChodingHyo: She's not bad. Her name is Yoona and talking about dancing, are we still going to perform for the welcoming party for the new students?

ShikshinSoo: Performing?!! How come I'm not aware about this?

KkabYul: It was just a suggestion from the midget after she find out that Ji yong oppa is performing. Anyway, we won't be taking part so no need to panic.

MidgetTae: Why not? Come on Yul. All of us will be there for each other. We'll help you overcome your stage fright. It's time to show to the other students that you are as good as your oppa and not sharing his popularity like what some of them claim.

ShikshinSoo: Yes, Yul. You should show them your dancing skills. I've even seen you writing songs too during your free time and I sincerely believe that they are good.

KkabYul: Hhmmmm... I'm not sure.

ChodingHyo: Tae-unnie, Soo-unnie.. maybe we should give some time to Yul-unnie. Putting pressure on her it's not good too. I have faith that Yul-unnie will be able to overcome her fears one day. Until then, we should always support and respect her decision. Furthermore, we won't have enough time to prepare a good show for the students since the performance will be next week.

MidgetTae: I guess you are right Hyo. I'm sorry Yul if I seem like forcing you into this.

ShikshinSoo: I'm sorry too, Yul.

KkabYul: It's okay. I understand the good intention behind all this. I'll need all the support from all of you to overcome this obstacle. Let's just go and get some rest and start afresh tomorrow okay. Goodnight all. Love you guys.

ChodingHyo: Nights, unnies.. Love you all too.

ShikshinSoo: Goodnight people. See you tomorrow. Hugs and kisses.

MidgetTae: Night night.. Sweet dreams.. Hope I could dream of Tiffany tonight.

KkabYul, ShikshinSoo, ChodingHyo: Yaaaahhhhh!!!!