Weekends

All my love is for you

Shopping mall

3 girls were seen dragging their feet along the corridors of the shops while struggling to hold on to all the paper bags that were filling up their arms. Further upfront, 3 more girls were happily linking arms with one another, giggling and laughing as they were looking through the items on display.

"I can't take this anymore. I'm so hungry." Sooyoung said as she abruptly stopped, trying to throw all the paper bags onto the floor before she herself fall down after being bumped into by Taeyeon, followed by Yuri who was daydreaming.

"Aaaaarrrgghhh!!!"

Hearing the commotion behind, Sunny, Tiffany and Jessica instantly looked behind to see a pile of paper bags on the floor with 3 clumsy girls on top of each other. They quickly rushed back to help out.

"Oh my gosh, Taetae. Are you okay?" Tiffany hold on to Taeyeon's shoulders and look from up, down, left and right for any injuries while Sunny was picking up the paper bags.

"How about you, Yul? Everything okay?" Jessica asked Yuri with concern eyes as she helped Yuri up.

"Yah!!! How come no one is helping me when I'm the one who's being squashed here?' Sooyoung pouted as she slowly stood up.

"How did you guys end up like this?" Sunny asked them as Taeyeon and Yuri automatically pointed their fingers to Sooyoung. "Soo, care to explain?"

"Wae? What did I do? I only stopped to think about food when... Ooopssss. Guess I stopped too abruptly." Sooyoung just realised her mistake and scratched the back of her head, at the same time apologising to Taeyeon and Yuri.

"Maybe it's time to take a break and grab something to eat since we've been shopping for the past 4hrs." Tiffany said as she looked at Taeyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung who were vigorously nodding their head to her idea.

"I'll text Yoona and Hyoyeon to meet us up at the restaurant near the arcade that they are currently at." Jessica took out her phone to send a text to her sister.

********************************

That night

ByunTae: What's our plan for the next weekend guys?

ShikshinSoo: I can't think of anywhere to go at the moment.

KkabYul: Actually, Oppa asked me to go jamming with him along with you guys. He says it'll be the last jamming session before he gets busy with studies, preparing for his exam.

ChodingHyo: Jamming? That's a good idea. It's been sometime since I hit those drums. We could ask the rest to come along too.

KkabYul: Oppa already invited Yoona and Sica along. Guess what? He told them about me composing songs to them and Sica actually asked me to perform one of my songs to her.

ByunTae: Really? That's great Yul. She's finally noticing you. Hehehehe.. So  when are you going to confess? By the way, how come my nickname change from MidgetTae to ByunTae?

ShikshinSoo: That's because you keep staring at Fany's . Hey let's invite Yoona into our chatgroup. We need her for our mission.

DeerYoona: Hello, everyone.. Wow, what's this I see about confessing and what mission are we talking about? And why is my nickname DeerYoona?

ShikshinSoo: Because you got deer-like eyes and long neck. Anyway, the mission is to make Jessica falls for Yuri. Wait, why do I sudenly feel like I forgot something or someone?

ByunTae: Does Sunny Lee rings a bell? I think we should include your cousin into our chat Soo. I've a feeling that she won't be too happy if we leave her out again.

ChodingHyo: That's a good idea but won't Fany-unnie notice since both of them are sharing the same room?

DeerYoona: We can update Sunny-unnie another time. We couldn't risk it if Fany-unnie finds out. I'm not saying that it's a bad thing but Fany-unnie might blabber it out to my sister unintentionally. So, Soo-unnie, what help do you need from me?

KkabYul: Am I transparent to you all? You guys discuss the matter as if I'm not here. Anyway, what's the point of discussing it when nothing will happen in the end. I got a feeling that Sica is not into girls.

ByunTae: So is Fany, Yul. She's just gay for me. Hehehehe...

ShikshinSoo: Honestly Yul, do you have feelings Jessica? Because if you don't, we will stop all this.

KkabYul: I... I... I'm not sure. I'm afraid of rejection.

ChodingHyo: That's why we need Yoona in this situation. She will be our spy in the mission. Woohoo..

DeerYoona: Spy? Like James Bond? I like. Yeah..

ByunTae: Aisshh, these two kids. Yul, don't worry. We understand that Jessica is a bit hard to crack. You just need to show your love and concern to her just like you always do. We are only here to tell you that you'll always have our support.

ShikshinSoo: And you can always come to us if you need any help. But Yoona, you still need to keep us updated if you observe anything unusual about your sister.

DeerYoona: Actually, there was something unusual happen. She requested Yuri-unnie to perform for her during the jamming session. It's unusual because knowing my sister, she will rather sleep than go to a jamming session.

KkabYul: Talking about that, I don't really have any songs to perform since the songs that I composed are mostly incomplete and all of us have no time to practice together before that.

ChodingHyo: Yuri-unnie, why don't you just sing to her? Serenade her with your guitar. And once we all can catch the beat, we'll join in together.

ByunTae: Good idea, my dongsaeng. So, we'll meet up for the weekend at the usual jamming studio. I'll inform Fany about it tomorrow when she comes over.

ShikshinSoo: Yup, since my mum and and I will be having dinner with Uncle Lee's family tomorrow, I'll update Sunny about all that we've discuss so far. Good night everyone.

KkabYul: Remember Tae, only tell Fany about the jamming session and nothing else. I need to prepare a song now, so take care all.

ChodingHyo: Don't worry Yuri-unnie, I'll make sure Unnie won't say more than needed. Sweet dreams.

DeerYoona: And I pormised to be the best spy ever for this mission.. Yoohoo... Love you all.

********************************

Jamming Studio

Yuri, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Ji yong were already at the studio for one hour. They were randomly playing songs with Taeyeon and Ji yong taking turns to sing. While they were laughing around and making weird sounds on their instruments, the door opened. Yoona, Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny walked in, looking in awe at the scene in front of them.

"Wow. This is so cool." Yoona said as she walked up to Yuri who was tuning her guitar.

"Hey Soo. I didn't know you could play the guitar." Sunny cousin who just stuck her tongue at her.

"Oh my gosh. My Taetae look so cute with the acoustic guitar." Tiffany squealed as she gave Taeyeon a back hug and a kiss on the cheeks.

"Hi Jessica. Do you know how to play any instruments?" Ji yong asked Jessica who had went straight to sit on the couch with a bored expression. Jessica shake her head. "Do you want to learn? I can teach you." Ji yong asked again to which Jessica just waved her hands to reject the offer.

"Ji yong oppa, why don't we continue our session while the rest can join Sica at the couch and watch." Hyoyeon said as she start to beat on her drums.

They continued their session again with a few more songs along with cheers coming from a seated audience. Tiffany ws always cheering Taeyeon on making the older girl to blush and always forgetting her lyrics which caused her to be teased by the others. Suddenly, Jessica stood up with folded arms, causing the room to suddenly become quiet.

"Kwon Yuri, when are you going to perform and sing for me?" Jessica glared at Yuri who had her jaws dropped as she swallowed her saliva.

"Yah, Jessi. You are going to make her nervous with your icy glares." Tiffany said to Jessica as she pulled her down to sit back.

"Mianhae, Sica. I'm going to perform now. I hope you will enjoy it because this is my first ever completed song." Yuri bowed her head at Jessica and smiled shyly. "Guys, once you get the beat, just join in okay." Yuri looked at Sooyoung,Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. Ji yong just smiled and lean back to the wall.

As Yuri started off her singing while playing her guitar, the rest slowly join in. The girls seated on the couch were just watching silently as Jessica's focus was all on Yuri. When Yuri finished her song, everyone started to clap, praising her for the performance. Jessica went up to Yuri and stood in front of her.

"Thanks Yuri. That was beautiful." Jessica smiled sincerely. Yuri was dumbfounded, not only because of the comment but also because of the smile. She felt her heartbeat getting faster as she smiled back at Jessica and blushing at the same time.

"I'm hungry." Sooyoung suddenly said. "Me too." Yoona chipped in. "Me three." Taeyeon said dorkily and laughed out loud.

"Who's the choding now?" Hyoyeon said, shaking her head and gave Taeyeon a judging look.

"Let's go eat girls. My treat." Ji yong said as they packed their stuff to head out for dinner.