Follow my heart

All my love is for you

Shopping mall

It was the weekend after the exams. The girls were enjoying themselves, walking around and window-shopping. Taeyeon was walking with Tiffany while Yuri was with Jessica. Both couples were holding hands. Behind them, Sooyoung was walking in between Yoona and Hyoyeon while Sunny was walking with Seohyun right at the back. Sunny was just staring at Sooyoung's back as she watched the three girls playing around, laughing and teasing each other. For the umpteenth time, Sunny sighed which was noticed by Seohyun beside her.

"Sunny-unnie, are you okay?" Seohyun asked as she put her arms on Sunny's shoulders. "Have you talked to Sooyoung-unnie yet?"

Sunny shake her head and sighed. "I didn't find the right opportunity to talk to her yet. All of us were too busy studying for the exams."

"But the exams are over know. You should talk to her as soon as possible. The longer you drag the matter, the more difficult it'll be to open up to her. From what I notice, it does seem like Sooyoung-unnie and Yoona-unnie are getting closer. Omo!! Don't tell me they are together?" Seohyun gasped suddenly causing Sunny to stop in her tracks.

"Do you think so? I had my doubts too. But if they are really together, how come nobody tell me anything?" Sunny's voice started to tremble a bit as she was dragged along by Seohyun to keep up with the group.

Sunny's POV:

Are they really together? Even Maknae thinks that way too. They're getting too close to be just mere friends. Why do my heart hurts thinking about them being together? Shouldn't I be happy for them? But why does it make me feel so sad with the thought of Sooyoung leaving my side? Sooyoung-ah, don't you miss me? Even if you don't, I really miss you a lot. Should I follow Seohyun's advice and have a talk with Sooyoung?

********************************

At a restaurant

The girls were seated at a restaurant, having their dinner after they were done with their shoppings. As usual Sooyoung was seated beside Yoona while Sunny was seated directly in front of Sooyoung with Seohyun beside her. While they were enjoying their food and talking about their future plans, suddenly Seohyun asked a shocking question.

"Soo-unnie, are you and Yoona-unnie together? As in a couple?" Seohyun asked bluntly.

Hearing that question, Sooyoung choked on her food as Yoona quickly passed her a glass of water and rubbed her back to calm her down. Seeing those actions, Sunny was feeling a bit agitated and uneasy. Before Sooyoung could answer back, Hyoyeon intercepted her.

"So what if they are together? Both are single and have a lot of things in common. They look compatible too. Furthermore,..." Hyoyeon was not able to finish her sentence when she felt a kick from under the table. Sooyoung glared at her and gave her an eye signal to look at Sunny who was looking down at the moment.

Suddenly, Sunny slammed her chopsticks onto the table and with a strained voice, she said she had to rush home. Taking her back and turning around swiftly, she left the table with quick steps. Sooyoung noticed something wet on the edges of the table and realised that Sunny was in tears when she left. Sooyoung stood up and once again she was stopped by Hyoyeon.

"Hyo, I'm sorry but this time round, I'm following my heart. I'm not going to just sit her doing nothing when Sunny is in tears. Even if she won't admit her feelings for me or she don't have feelings for me, I don't care. It hurts me seeing her so miserable. I thanked you for your plan but right now, I'll handle it my way." Sooyoung left the table to ran after Sunny.

"Plan? What plan? Explain." Seohyun asked as she glared at Hyoyeon who chuckled nervously and scratched her head.

********************************

Sunny's POV:

Compatible? A lot of things in common? I have those too. Stupid Kim Choding. Always talking without thinking. But are they really together? Sunny-ah, you pabo. Why did you leave before hearing Sooyoung's explanation? The rest of the girls must be curious with your sudden departure. Sunny-ah, why did you act so recklessly? But then I had to leave, so that they will not see me crying. But why did my tears fall and my heart hurts when I imagined that they are really together? This is all Hyoyeon's fault. She make me imagine all that when I don't even know if it's true. And Maknae? Why did she have to ask that question out of the blue?

Sunny was lost in her own thoughts as she wandered around the shopping mall, looking down to avoid the stares of people as she was still trying to stop herself from crying. Without realising, she was already at the main door of the shopping mall. When she was about to step out, she heard someone calling her name.

Sooyoung's POV:

Sunny-ah, where are you? For someone with short legs, you really can walk fast. Or is it me who runs slow? Whatever it is, please don't go home yet. I don't wish to imagine you walking home in tears. Home?!! That's it. She should be heading towards the shopping mall main door. Come on legs, your length should be able to make me run faster. Sooyoung, hwaiting!!

When Sunny turned around, she saw Sooyoung running towards her. Well, she looked like she was running but it looked weird. Sunny just stood rooted as Sooyoung was frantically waving her hands while approaching her. The moment the short girl was within an arms length, Sunny was engulfed into a tight hug.

"Sunny-ah, mianhae. Please don't cry anymore. I'm sorry for hurting you." Sooyoung said as she slowly let go of Sunny.

Realising that Sooyoung might have caught her hidden feelings, Sunny pretended to look okay. "What do you mean, you're hurting me? I wasn't even crying."

Sooyoung was taken aback by Sunny's words. She felt hurt and embarassed at the same time. As she looked down, she clenched her fist. "I'm sorry I misunderstood your actions. I thought you were hurt thinking that me and Yoona are together when we are not. I guess I just made a fool of myself. Even though my love for you is one-sided, I just want to make sure you're okay." Sooyoung lifted up her head and smiled sadly at Sunny.

Sunny was glad when she heard Sooyoung's sudden confession but saw that Sooyoung's eyes was watery and she knows that Sooyoung was trying to hold back her tears. Sunny then cupped Sooyoung's cheeks and gave Sooyoung a peck on the lips. Her actions shocked Sooyoung who slowly touched her lips while Sunny just smiled at her.

"That... that was my fi.. my first kiss." Sooyoung stammered as she blushed.

"That was my first kiss too. Your love is not one-sided, pabo shikshin. Our first kiss belong to each other so I can stop being jealous of you and Yoona." Sunny giggled as she hugged the still shocked Sooyoung. "Yah!!!" Both Sunny and Sooyoung turned towards the loud voices as they saw Taeyeon and Yuri glaring at them.

"How could you guys have your first kiss when we still haven't had ours?" Taeyeon said as she put both her hands on her hips.

"This is so unfair. If I knew I can get a kiss by making a girl jealous, I would have come up with the same plan too." Yuri said before she was knocked on the head by Taeyeon. Realising too late that she had let out a secret, she quickly covered .

"Plan to make a girl jealous? What are you talking about?" Sunny asked the two girls before turning to her side to glare at Sooyoung. "Choi Sooyoung! I think you have some explanation to be done." Sunny said to Sooyoung who has already started to run away.

Soon, Sunny was seen running after the 3 stooges who had ran back to the restaurant and hide behind their girlfriends while Sooyoung hide behind Hyoyeon.

********************************

At the Choi's House

Taeyeon and Yuri were seated at the 2-seater couch while their girlfriends were seated on either sides of the arm rest. Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona were seated at the 3-seater couch, all looking down while Sunny and Seohyun were standing in front of them. Both were glaring at the 3 seated girls. Sunny had instructed all of them to return to Sooyoung's house after they all had finished explaining to her and Seohyun about their so-called plan. Sunny was really angry with everybody for lying and hiding it from her but after Seohyun calmed her down, she gathered them all there. After a long awkward silence in the living room, Sooyoung was the first one to open up.

"Sunny, I understand why you are angry at all of us but don't blame them. All this is entirely my fault. They only wanted to help me out. I'm sorry."

"Help by lying to me? Playing with my emotions?" Sunny replied with a sarcastic tone. "Do you know how miserable I was when you totally ignored me? Is that how you showed your love and care, Choi Sooyoung?" Sunny was starting to raise her voice.

"Lee Soonkyu, there is of no need to raise your voice here. We can settle this peacefully. Furthermore, Sooyoung has already apologised." Jessica was giving Sunny the icy glare.

"Sunny-ah, even though physically Sooyoung was not by your side, she constantly send texts to me and Jessica to check on you. She always remind us to make sure that you've eaten well and have enough rest during the studying period." Tiffany explained to Sunny.

"Even though I agree that this is not the right way but it was the only thing that we could think off. All of us play a part in this and we all are at fault. But I guarantee you that Sooyoung had never once tried to play with your emotions. She was really sure about what she felt towards you." Taeyeon said.

"You were always very good at hiding your emotions therefore it was difficult for Sooyoung to see if you share the same feelings as her. She was afraid to confess in fear of affecting your relationship with her." Yuri added on.

Sunny who was still standing in front of the 3 guilty looking girls, sighed and walked towards the kitchen. She needed a drink and some time alone to cool off. Seeing Sunny walking away, Sooyoung felt her tears starting to drop.

"I'm sorry guys. Sorry for dragging you all into my problem." Sooyoung said with a cracked voice.

"It's not your fault, Soo-unnie. I was the one who gave you the idea. I should be the one apolgising to everyone including Sunny-unnie." Hyoyeon replied.

"Unnies, you all should have consulted me about the plan beforehand. Just wait here. I'll go and have a talk with Sunny-unnie." Seohyun siad and walked towards the kitchen to look for Sunny.