Searching

All my love is for you

At Soshi High School

"Hey Tae, where is that Tiffany girl that you keep talking about? It's already the end of second week of school and I don't see any red-haired girl around." Sooyoung asked Taeyeon who was seating at a corner of the dance studio.

"I don't know, Soo. I can't seem to find her no matter how many times I searched through the canteen during lunch breaks and also during the times where I purpose use the other exit to walk pass all the other classes before reaching our classroom." Taeyeon sighed, clearly upset that she was not able to meet Tiffany again. "Hey Yul, did you manage to see your Jessica again?" Taeyeon smirked at Yul who was panting hard after finishing her dance moves.

Yuri who was trying to catch her breath, shook her head and waved her hands showing that she too have not seen Jessica around. Yuri's next sentence caught Sooyoung and Taeyeon offguard. "I didn't see her around because unlike you Tae, I was not looking out for her. It's the least of my concern at the moment." Yuri said as she walked to her school bag to take a bottle of water.

"Least of your concern? I thought you were interested in her. The way you looked at her that day and the words you said about meeting her again, clearly shows your interrest." Taeyeon tried to tease Yuri.

"Well I guess you thought wrong then. I've got better things to do than daydream of a girl who don't even think about me. I won't waste my time during lunch breaks, looking around and also to the extent of walking to class from the other exit. Unlike someone who's obsess with her so-called dream girl." Yuri replied sarcastically towards Taeyeon.

"Yah!! I'm not obsess okay. What's wrong with you and your sarcasm?' Taeyeon stood up and walked towards Yuri, feeling pissed off with Yuri's attitude. Sooyoung quickly stood between the two of them and tried to break them apart.

"Stop it the two of you. This is getting ridiculous and both of you know that I'm right." Sooyoung managed to push them apart as both of them walked towards opposite corners of the room and sat down with their heads hanging low. Awkward silence soon engulfed the atmosphere as Sooyoung stayed standing at the centre of the room.

Taeyeon's POV:

What's wrong with her? Why did she have to be so sarcastic? I was just teasing her and joking around about Jessica. She don't have to flare up about such a small matter. Did I overdid it? Was I really obsess about Tiffany? Is that how I've been potraying myself to them?

Yuri's POV:

Why does she have to keep mentioning about Jessica? So what if I'm interested in her? Jessica might not even share the same feelings as me. I need to practice my dance moves and overcome my stage fright. I need to stay focus. About Jessica, I'll just see how things go and I'll just keep my feelings inside for the time being.

Sooyoung's POV:

These two kids. Fighting about such a ridiculous matter. But I've never seen Yuri behave in such a manner before. Is there something bothering her? And Taeyeon really need to loosen up about this Tiffany girl. She might not realise how obsessive she's become lately.

Being the eldest among the 3 of them, Taeyeon believed that it's her responsiblity to clear the matter. After thinking deep and calming herself down, she realise her own mistake and she also felt that Yuri is being troubled with some matters that she was hiding from her and Sooyoung. Taeyeon stood up and walked towards Sooyoung asking her to follow as she walked towards Yuri.

"Yuri-ah.. Mianhae. I didn't mean to tease you about Jessica. I realise what you said about me being obsess about Tiffany and admit that it's true. But it's only a little obsession okay." Taeyeon tried to act cute in front of Yuri, giving her the puppy eyes look.

"A little? Hahaha.. I'm sorry too Tae. I didn't mean to say all those remarks to you. It's just that there's a lot going through in my mind right now and I accidentally burst out at you. Mianhae." Yuri pulled Taeyeon into a hug.

"Glad you both could still think properly. Anyway, what's wrong Yuri-ah? What's bothering you? You can always share it with us , you know. Me and Tae will always be here to listen and help you as much as we could." Sooyoung patted Yuri's back.

Yuri sighed and asked Taeyeon and Sooyoung to sit down with her. Yuri took sometime before she eventually opened up. "The truth is, my oppa actually had wanted me to perform in the welcoming party for the students, held yesterday. He has been asking me to do so since last year, even before Taeyeon brought up the suggestion. But I told him that I'm not interested. Oppa said that he knew about the rumours that the students were saying about me and him. Only a few students knew that we are related and those who don't thinks that I'm trying to get close to Oppa so that I can share his popularity. They said I've got no talents and that Oppa is kind enough to let me hang around him. Oppa understand my request about keeping our sibling status under wraps but he just wanted me to prove my worth in the school. I've never told him about my stage fright though. But when I saw Oppa's performance yesterday and how confident he was on stage, I couldn't help but feel belittle and burden. I wish I could perform as well as him too." Yuri hug her knees as she tried to control her tears that were on the verge of falling. Sooyoung and Taeyeon understood what Yuri was going through. They gave her a hug and rubbed her back.

"It's okay, Yul. The time will come when you are really ready and both of us will be there all the way to support you. Even if Tae it's not really into dancing, she will also be here to help you, right Tae?" Sooyoung said while Taeyeon nodded her head vigorously to show that she totally agree with what Sooyoung said.

'Thanks girls. I won't know what to do if you both are not here by my side." Yuri replied as she returned the hug to both of them.

"All this talking is making me hungry. Hey, Tae did Umma Kim texted you what's for dinner?" Sooyoung turned to Taeyeon who quickly went to her bag to retrieve her handphone.

"Hhhmmmm... Seems like dinner is something that 3 of us love a lot." Taeyeon smiled after she saw the text from her mum.

"Tteokbokki!!!" all 3 of them said out at the same time and started laughing at each other. They quickly packed their bags and left school, teasing and playing around on the way to Taeyeon's house as usual.

********************************

At Sunny's House

Jessica was sleeping over since tomorrow will be the weekends and as she was almost about to doze off to sleep, Tiffany came in and jumped onto the bed. Jessica threw a pillow at Tiffany who was able to dodge it in time but it hit Sunny who was just behind Tiffany after she went to lock the bedroom doors.

"Yah!! Jung Sooyeon, can you stop being so violent?" Sunny threw back the pillow to Jessica who managed to catch it.

"Whatever, Lee Soonkyu. It's not my fault that you were unlucky enough to be standing behind her." Jessica pointed to Tiffany who was having a laughing fit on the floor.

"Hwang Miyoung, can you stop laughing?' Tiffany immediately frowned and started to pout when she heard Sunny calling her by her Korean name. "Anyway, until when should the 3 of us continue eating in the classroom during lunch breaks? I want to try eating the canteen food since Yoona said that it's delicious. Speaking of which, where's Yoona?" Sunny asked Jessica who was almost closing her eyes.

"Huh? Yoona? She's at home. Her friend from school is staying over at our place because both of them had some plans tomorrow." Jessica replied half-awake.

"Jessi, how can you fall asleep so fast? The night is still young and Sunny, you should not trust Yoona when it comes to food. Everything is delicious to her." Tiffany climbed back up to the bed and lay down between Jessica and Sunny.

"But shouldn't we start mingling with the students in school? Two weeks have gone by and the only students we know are our classmates. I haven't even managed to meet my cousin in school." Sunny replied.

"I've got no problem eating at the canteen but Tiffany here is still craving for pizza's and spaghetti's which you can't find at the canteen. Lucky for her my maid is able to prepare lunchboxes for us." Jessica pushed Tiffany's shoulders. "Talking about your cousin, Sunny how come she's not in our class?" Jessica then turn to look at Sunny.

"I think she's in the Performing Arts class if I remember correctly what she told me at the hospital that day. Her class should be at the opposite end of our classroom, near the dance studio so we won't have to pass by her class since both ends have got their own exits." Sunny explained. "Talking about that, did you both notice this short girl who keep walking by our class at least two times almost everyday?'

"You mean that cute girl? Anyway, you are not that tall yourself Sunny so don't call her short." Tiffany sheepishly smiled.

"Omo omo omo.. What's with the smile, Tiff and why does that girl look familiar to me?" Jessica frowned as she try to remember.

"It's the cute and dorky girl that we met at the canteen on the first day that we arrived in school. She was with that tall dark-skinned girl who gave us the directions to the principal office." Tiffany refreshed Jessica's memory.

"You mean she is the same girl that you told me before? What's her name and which class is she in? And what's that smile?." Sunny asked as she remembered the story that Tiffany and Jessica told her about the incident whereby they got lost in school.

"That's the problem. I don't have any information about her and her friend that day. I'm smiling because I find her cute. We were in a hurry to get to the principal's office that we forgot to ask. Maybe when she passed by our classroom next week, I'll try to ask her about that. We should at least treat them lunch for helping us, am I right Jessi?" Tiffany turned around to look at Jessica but she saw that her friend had fallen asleep. "Aisshh, this sleepyhead. Sleep is the only think in her mind."

"Cute huh? Hmmm.. Let's get some sleep too Fany-ah. We'll need all the energy for our shopping spree tomorrow." Sunny smirked before switching off the nightstand lights after she saw Tiffany laying her head on the pillow.