Unexpected

All my love is for you

1 week before winter break

"Hey Tiff, next week is Yuri's birthday right? Have you bought her any gifts yet?" Jessica asked as they packed their school bags since it's the end of school.

"Not yet, Jessi. How about you Sunny?" Tiffany turned to Sunny who was busy playing game on her handphone. Sunny shook her head to Tiffany's question.

"Should we go to the mall tomorrow since it's already the weekend?" Jessica said. "But I don't know what to get her."

"Why don't we ask Sooyoung and Taeyeon along tomorrow?" Sunny suggested. "I'll text Sooyoung now to ask her and Tiffany, you text Taeyeon."

The next day, the 5 girls meet up at the mall entrance. Tiffany and Taeyeon were walking together linking arms while Sooyoung were teasing around with Sunny. Jessica pouted as she looked at her friends who were busy their partners.

Jessica's POV:

Looking at them makes me miss Yuri suddenly. If she's around, she will always stay by my side, making sure that I'm not bored or tired. She always try to make me laugh or smile with her dorky and kkab behaviour. If only we were not looking for her present, she would have been here by my side. I really miss her right now. Wait... That mickey mouse doll looks cute. It kind of remind me of Yuri. I'll go and check it out.

Jessica walks into a plush toy shop and ask about the mickey mouse doll on display. The shopkeeper informed her that it'll be cheaper if she bought it in a pair so Jessica decided to buy a pair, thinking of keeping the minnie for herself. (Below is the picture of the plush toy.)

http://www.toyswill.com/products/TW20689/sleeping-mickey-minnie-mouse-plush-toys2pcs_TW20689_2.jpg

As Jessica was leaving the shop, she almost bumped into Tiffany. The girls were frantically looking for her when they realised that she was missing.

"Yah!! Jessi!! Where did you go? Did you know how worried we were when we turned around and find you missing?" Tiffany started to nag and raising her voice a little higher than usual.

"If you were not busy being clingy to Taeyeon, you might have notice it beforehand." Jessica replied sarcastically, not happy about being shouted at.

"Girls, that's enough. Anyway, what did you buy Sica?" Sunny quickly stopped the childish arguments before it gets worse. "Mickey and Minnie plushies?"

"Mwo? Jinjja?" Sooyoung and Taeyeon said at the same time.

"Wae? I bought it because the mickey kind of reminds me of Yuri, the tanned skin girl. And it's cute with it's sleeping position." Jessica said as she showed both plushies to the girls.

"Yuri loves mickey mouse and did you just indirectly said that Yuri is cute?" Sooyoung teased Jessica. "Mickey is Yuri and minnie is you?" Taeyeon joined in the teasing.

"An.. anniya.. I said mickey is cute, not Yuri and minnie is not me." Jessica was stammering while she explained.

"Jessi, if you don't want the minnie, you could give it to me since it's pink." Tiffany smiled brightly to Jessica, hoping that she will get the plushie.

"No!! It's mine. I mean.. since I've already bought it, might as well I keep it." Jessica once again failed to control her nervousness, "I'm thirsty. Let's go and get some drinks." Jessica quickly walked away from her friends who were laughing and giggling at her.

After almost 6hrs of shopping, the girls already bought their gifts fro Yuri. TaeNy bought her a leather jacket, Sunny bought her a watch while Sooyoung bought her a guitar engraved with her name.

********************************

Yuri's Birthday

That night, all the girls were gathered at Yuri's house including their parents except for Tiffany's dad. They had just sang a birthday song while Yuri blew her candles. While the dads were gathered at the mini bar, the mums were at the kitchen gossipping. The girls were giving Yuri her presents while Ji yong just lean at the wall and watched them. Yuri opened her gift one by one, excited at all the presents. But her excitement reached a higher level when she saw the sleeping mickey mouse plushie.

"Mickey!! This is so cute. Who gave me this? It doesn't come with a card." Yuri asked as she looked around for any clue of the giver.

"You will never find any clue since the giver is too lazy to write." Yoona giggled as she looked at Yuri's shocked face.

"Lazy? U mean sica gave this to me?" Yuri asked to confirm. All of them nodded their head.

"The best part is, Unnie has the minnie version at home and she's been hugging it to sleep since she bought it." Yoona smirked as the rest giggled.

"Thanks, Si.. Ehh? Where is she?" Yuri looked around as they just realised that Sica was missing.

"I think she went outside to the pool, Yul-unnie." Seohyun pointed to the opened sliding door leading to the swimming pool.

"Let's go and dragged her in." Yuri exclaimed as the girls stood up and walked towards the pool.

********************************

At the poolside

"Jessica, I really liked you. Ever since I saw you the first time, I already felt something towards you. Won't you at least give me a chance?" a voice echoed through the silence of the night.

"How can I give you a chance if I don't feel the same way?" Jessica replied. "Oppa, I think..." Jessica couldn't finish her sentence when she was interupted by loud gasps. "Yuri...." Jessica eyes were fixed to another pair of eyes who were standing a distance away behind Ji yong.

"Oh my gosh!! Did Ji yong oppa just confessed to Jessica? That's so cute." Tiffany suddenly exclaimed, making all eyes turned to look at her. "Waeyo?"

"Ppany-ah, let's go in first. There's something I need to tell you." Taeyeon dragged her back into the house along with Sunny and Sooyoung.

Yoona, Seohyun and Hyoyeon quickly went to Yuri's side, anticipating for any worst scenario.

"Oh, Yuri-ah. Are you looking for Jessica? Sorry I took her out for a while just now. I'll go inside then. See you later." Ji yong turned around, ruffled Yuri's hair and walked back in.

All these while, Yuri's eyes never left Jessica. The awkward silence started to make everyone nervous.

"Yuri-ah, let me explain." Jessica slowly walked up to Yuri but she stopped when Yuri spoke.

"It's cold outside. You should go in before you catch a cold. Anyway, thanks for the mickey plushie. I really like it." Yuri said as she forced a smile. "Yoona, bring your sister in and also the rest of the girls too. I forgot that I need to check on my bike for a while. I'll see you girls inside later."

Yuri looked down as she walked past Jessica, avoiding all eye contacts. Yoona grabbed her sister's shoulders and the girls walked back to the house.

Meanwhile, on Taeyeon's side

After dragging Tiffany back into the house, the girls decided to use one of the guest rooms and locked the door after they went in.

"What's happening Taetae? Why did you bring me here?" Tffany was clueless to what's happening.

"Ppany-ah, there's something I've been wanting to tell you all this while but it slipped my mind." Taeyeon scratched the back of her head, feeling nervous.

"Been wanting to tell me? How long ago was it and what it's about?" Tiffany's vocie had increased a volume up as she didn't like the direction to where the conversation was leading.

"Tiff, keep your voice down. We don't want our parents to know about this." Sunny tried to calm Tiffany down.

"Actually, Yuri has feelings for Jessica since the first time they met and we've all been trying to help them out." Sooyoung said.

"Oh my gosh!! Since the 1st time? And you said we all? Who else knows about this besides the 3 of you?" Tiffany questioned them as she looked at them one by one before stopping at Taeyeon. With their silence, Tiffany already knew the answer as she felt her temper raising. "I'm the only one who doesn't know, am I right? Kim Taeyeon, you've been keeping this secret from me for the past 1 yr. What else are you keeping from me?'

"Ppany-ah, I didn't mean to.. I.. I..." Taeyeon was lost for words as she was scared of HellFany.

"Fany-ah, we didn't tell you because we were afraid that you might blabber it to Jessica unintentionally." Sooyoung tried to explain on Taeyeon's behalf.

"Blabber it? Is that how you all see me as? Someone who will blabber off? Is it, Kim Taeyeon?" Tiffany was still looking at Taeyeon who was now looking at the ground.

"Tiff, that's not what Sooyoung meant. We were not sure about how Jessica felt towards Yuri so we were just keeping it low." Sunny said.

"It's not about Yuri and Jessica, Sunny. It's about how little trust you guys have towards me. Especially you, Kim Taeyeon. I'm totally disappointed in you." Tiffany walked past the girls and left the room. Coincidentally, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Jessica bumped into her at the door.

"Where's Yuri?" Tiffany asked Yoona as she tried to control her tears from dropping.

"She went to her garage to check on her bike." Yoona replied as Tiffany went out to look for Yuri.