New Friend

All my love is for you

Second Semester

It's been 2 weeks since school reopens. The girls have started to be more focus on their studies as they have decided to stay behind after classes to study at the library. Even though they were from different classes, they still help each other out with whatever knowledge they could share. The girls have decided to have a partner each for studying, all thanks to Taeyeon's idea. Obviously, Taeyeon partnered Tiffany, Sooyoung with Sunny, Yuri with Jessica and Hyoyeon with Yoona. All of them were seated together at a long table when a girl came up to their table.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Seo Juhyun but you can call me Seohyun. I'm in the same class as Hyoyeon-unnie and Yoona-unnie. May I join you guys for studying?" Seohyun politely said to them, bowing a little and smiling confidently at the whole group. The rest of the girls just stared at her, dumbfounded until Hyoyeon broke the awkward atmosphere.

"Yong, it's the 'NBA' girl." Hyoyeon informed Yoona as she elbowed her at the side.

"NBA? She plays basketball?" Sooyoung ask as the rest turn to Yoona with clueless looks.

"Nerd But Adorable." Yoona explained as she smiled at Seohyun. "It's Nerd But Awesome." Hyoyeon chipped in.

As the two of them argued between adorable and awesome, Tiffany stood up and offered her hand to Seohyun. "I'm Tiffany. This is Taeyeon. Beside her is Yuri followed by Jessica." Seohyun nodded her head and smiled at the girls whose names were mentioned. "That is Sunny and Sooyoung. You already knew the other two chodings."

Sunny stood up to shake Seohyun hands. "Let me grab you a chair and you can sit at that edge, between Yoona and Hyoyeon. Since all of you are in the same class, you can form a group and study together." Sunny went off and came back with a chair. After thanking Sunny, Seohyun sat down and took out her books.

"She won't need any help from us." Hyoyeon said. "We all need her help instead." Yoona chipped in.

"Hyoyeon-unnie, Yoona-unnie, we can always help each other out." Seohyun said as she smiled to everyone.

"How come you are calling them unnie when you are in the same class? Were you born before march like me too?" Sooyoung asked and grinned.

"She's not like you, Shikshin. She's younger than us by one year actually. She skipped the 3rd year of middle school after passing the entrance exam for high school 1st year students. She's awesome right?" Hyoyeon explained, making the rest of the girls looked at Seohyun in awe.

"She's also good in dancing and singing. In our class, she's one of the best students. She's so adorable when she dance and sing." Yoona smiled.

"Wow, I've never seen Yoona gets so excited over a girl before. So much praises." Yuri smirked at Yoona as she teases the young girl.

"Aarrrgghhh.. Jung Yoona. Why did you kick me?" Jessica glared at her sister as she rubbed her leg. Yuri laughed out loud, knowing that Yoona actually wanted to kick her under the table. "Kwon Yuri, you better stop laughing if you want to reach home in one piece." Jessica turned to Yuri and glared at her instead. Yuri instantly stopped laughing and looked down to her school notes.

Ever since that day, Seohyun had been hanging out with the group after classes, walking home with them. Her house was in the same neigbourhood as Sunny's and Jessica's. The girls found out that even though Seohyun is the maknae in the group, she's actually very matured in her thinking and very discipline. At times, she's quite stubborn but they still enjoy her presence.

********************************

The girls were having a week off from studying and had decided to spend time at the dancing studio that Hyoyeon used to go to. It's almost the end of October and soon everyone will be getting ready for their exams throughout the month of November. The girls were taking this opportunity to relax and have some fun by joking around, listening to music and dancing.

"Hey Yuri, it's going to be your birthday soon after the exams are over. So what do you plan to ask from your dad?" Taeyeon asked as she laid down on Tiffany's lap, getting some rest after a dance session with Hyoyeon.

"I'm not sure. I haven't think of anything yet since my brain is preoccupied with studies especially seeing Oppa so focus revising. He wants to apply for entry to one of the university in Japan." Yuri replied as she took a sip from her water bottle.

"Japan? Why there?" Sooyoung asked as she tried to lay down on Sunny's lap but her cousin pushed her head away.

"Seems like the university offers attachments to recording companies for students who are musically talented." Yuri explained.

"When is Yuri-unnie's birthday?" Yoona asked as she opened her bag to take out a hamburger which alerted Sooyoung's attention who quickly went to her side.

"Soo-unnie, Yoong-unnie. It's not good to eat too much fast food. You might die faster." Seohyun said in a serius tone, causing Yoona and Sooyoung to choke on the food while the rest just laugh at them.

"Yul's birthday is on the last day of the winter break. Usually Appa Kwon and Umma Kwon will invite us all to their castle to celebrate together." Taeyeon said with a poker face as the rest were shocked about Yuri living in a castle.

"Yah!! Kim Taeyeon!! I don't live in a castle okay. It's just a normal house." Yuri said as she showed a fist to Taeyeon.

"A normal house is more like ours, Yul-unnie. But yours have a swimming pool and a garden too." Hyoyeon replied. "Don't worry. we all know you don't like to brag about your family's wealth."

********************************

After the exam week

"Finally, I can breathe properly again. Time to party." Taeyeon shouted once she reached the school gates. Sooyoung who was behind her knocked her on the head. "Oooucchhh!! Ppany-ah, Soo hit me on my head. Pain pain." Taeyeon pouted at Tiffany.

"My poor Taetae. Choi Sooyoung, stop bullying my Taetae or I'm going to tell Umma Kim about you and you won't have breakfast for a week." Tiffany threatened Sooyoung who glared at Taeyeon.

"I wish I got someone to complain to. This is so unfair." Sooyoung folded her arms and continued walking.

"Hi everyone. How's your exams so far?" Ji yong suddenly appeared behind them and smiled. "Especially my lil sis."

"So far so good I guess. I was never really good in studies so I don't expect so much." Yuri replied.

"Since exams are over, do you all want to watch a movie and dinner tomorrow? I can drive and Yuri can ride to the mall." Ji yong suggested to which all of them agreed.

The next day, Ji yong and Yuri arrived at Taeyeon's house to pick up Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. Since the 3 of them had discreetly agreed to let Jessica ride with Yuri, the 3 of them quickly entered Ji yong's car and left Yuri standing by her bike,holding on to the extra helmet. Yuri showed her fist to them as they drove off to pick up Sunny and Tiffany. When they arrived, Tiffany rushed to sit beside her Taetae while Sunny, who also knew the plan of letting Yuri ride with Jessica, sat between Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. Once again, Yuri had offered her extra helmet but nobody took it. The girls were giggling at Yuri's pissed off face as they moved on to Seohyun's house. Seohyun, who did not like the idea of riding a bike since she finds it risky, sat beside Tiffany. This time round, Yuri didn't offer the helmet to Seohyun because she knew that Seohyun won't ride her bike. As they reached the final house to pick up Jessica and Yoona, Yuri was already pouting on her bike and just look to the ground. Since no one was sitting beside Ji yong at the front seat, Ji yong opened the door when he saw Jessica and Yoona walking out.

"So which of you would like to have the honour of sitting at the front seat with me? Ji yong said confidently and smirked.

"I'll ride with Yuri." Jessica said even before Yoona could open . Jessica walked to Yuri and hold her hands out, asking for the helmet. Yuri who was pouting and looking down on the ground, didn't realise Jessica's presence. Seeing no respond from Yuri, Jessica knocked on her helmet, making Yuri looked up. Seeing Jessica's angry glare with folded arms, Yuri quickly took the extra helmet and put it on for her carefully. Once done, Jessica climbed on Yuri's bike and hug her waist, making Yuri smiled like an idiot. Lucky for her, her helmet visor is tinted so nobody saw her blushing. Unknown to Yuri, the person behind her was also blushing as they rode off to the mall.