A new beginning

All my love is for you

At the Kim's House

"Unnie!!! Faster.. Palli, palli.." Hyoyeon was trying to grab Taeyeon off the bed.

"Aiiisshhh.. I'm still sleepy" Taeyeon replied, trying to take the pillow and cover her eyes.

"Sooyoung-unnie is already at our kitchen, finishing up our breakfsat." Hyoyeon informed her unnie as she walks towards the door and walk to the dining table.Hearing that remark, Taeyeon bolted up from bed and rush to the bathroom to wash up.

It was the first day of school but Taeyeon was still in her holiday mood. Last night, she and her bestfriends, Yuri and Sooyoung, had decided to celebrate Hyoyeon's admission to the same high school as them, Soshi High School. Hyoyeon will be in her 1st grade while Taeyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung are in their 2nd grade.

"Yah, shikshin. How come you are here so early today? Where's Yuri?" Taeyeon said to Sooyoung as she came out from her room towards the kitchen.

"Hi shorty.. I was hungry that's why I'm here and Yuri texted me saying that she will meet us in school." Sooyoung replied as she stretched her hands to grab another slice of toast.

Mrs Kim walked to the dining area and smiled, looking at the 3 girls trying to fight over the leftover toasts on the table. "Morning, girls. Are you excited for the first day of school?'

"No." replied Taeyeon and Sooyoung. "Yes" replied Hyoyeon. Both Taeyeon and Sooyoung looked at Hyoyeon and turned to look at each other before bursting into laughter.

"Wae?" Hyoyeon was puzzled with her unnies reaction. "Are both of you up to something?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Anni. We just find it funny that you are so excited for school, Kim choding-ah." Taeyeon replied with a cheeky smile as Sooyoung just nod her head in agreement.

"Unnie, I'm just looking forward to make new friends and also tryout for the dancing group that Yuri unnie and Sooyoung unnie always talked about." said Hyoyeon. Her eyes lit up while mentioning about the dancing group.

"Don't worry little sis. You are way much better than this shikshin and that kkhabyul." said Taeyeon, feeling proud of her little sister.

"Even though that sounds insulting, I have to agree with this shorty on that." Sooyoung said while trying to knock Taeyeon on the head.

As the 3 of them were wrestling each other (Hyoyeon was dragged into it by Taeyeon), Mrs Kim had to remind them to hurry up to school.

********************************

At the Kwon's House

After sending a text to Sooyoung, telling her that she will meet her in school, Yuri went to the bathroom to wash up and get ready for school. She was feeling tired and had overslept so she was not able to meet the girls at the Kim's for breakfast. After their mini celebration last night, she went home and had to stay up 2 hours longer to listen to her brother's new song. Kwon Ji yong, Yuri's older brother by one year, is very talented in music. He has his own band and had composed a few songs which he always asked Yuri to listen beforehand. He and his band are very popular in school and even have their own fanclub. Both the Kwon siblings are attending the same high school.

Once she had finished getting ready for school, Yuri went down to the dining area and saw her parents and brother just finishing their breakfast. "Oppa, why didn't u wake me up earlier?" Yuri was upset with Ji yong for not waking her up.

" I did. But you didn't even move. Seeing your tongue sticking out while you sleep, was too funny for me so I decided to let you continue sleeping." ji yong replied with a poker face.

"Aishhhh.. Never mind then. Umma, Appa.. I'm heading out to school first. Bye." With that, Yuri grabbed her helmet and motorbike keys and left the house.

Yuri's house was further away from school compared to Taeyeon and Sooyoung, who are neighbours. (One of the reasons why Sooyoung was early at Taeyeon's house.) Their school are just a few blocks away from Taeyeon's house. The 3 girls usually will meet up at Taeyeon's house for breakfast before going to school together but since she overslept today, Yuri decided to ride her bike to school.

*******************************

Taeyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung have been bestfriends since middle school. A group of dorky girls who likes to play pranks on each other and also on the other students, earning them the nickname 'Three Stooges". Everywhere they go, they will always be together. Taeyeon is the eldest among them even though she is the shortest while Sooyoung is the youngest and also the tallest. All 3 of them are not that good when comes to studying but they are considered the average type of students. Even though, they are not as popular as Yuri's brother and his band, the 3 girls are also talented. Taeyeon in singing, Yuri and Sooyoung in dancing. They also have their own share of fangirls and fanboys but the 3 of them always remain humble and try to keep a low profile.