Second Chance

All my love is for you

In the Kitchen

Sunny was sitting down at the dinning table, staring at a glass of plain water when Seohyun walked in. Seohyun took a seat opposite her and smiled at Sunny when she removed her gaze from the glass.

"Unnie, would you like to share your thoughts?" Seohyun asked softly.

"It's okay, Maknae. I'm fine." Sunny replied with a weak smile.

"Unnie, sometimes you need to open up yourself more. You are always willing to help your friends out but you always keep your emotions to yourself. I'm sorry if you'll feel offended with what I'm going to say but I really feel that it's a selfish behaviour. There are a lot of people out there who really cares about you and seeing how they have to go to the extreme to just find out your true emotions, don't you think you are a little bit unfair to them? I mean I can feel that if given a choice, Sooyoung-unnie won't have to use that plan on you if only you didn't hide your feelings. You do like her, don't you Unnie?" Seohyun asked.

Sunny sighed and slowly nodded her head. Seeing that reply, Seohyun smiled and grabbed hold of Sunny's hand that was on the table. "I admitted that I was angry the first time when they told me about their plan but I slowly realised that if they had not done so, I would never have admitted my feelings for Sooyoung. I was scared myself if I will be rejected after she kept saying that she was straight and never had any interest in girls. So I kept supressing my feelings and was just happy to be able to stay by her side but when she started to ignore me and became close to Yoona, it set off an alarm in me. For the first time, I was afraid of losing her and not having her by my side." Sunny explained.

Unknown to the two girls, their whole conversation was being eavesdropped by 7 curious girls who were all leaning against the kitchen wall. The girls behind the walls were practically shoving each other. Sooyoung was on her knees with Hyoyeon leaning on her back followed by Yoona. Yuri was also on her knees beside Sooyoung with Jessica on her back followed by Tiffany and lastly Taeyeon. Taeyeon was struggling at the back since she can't really see and hear much of the conversation and due to her excitement, she accidentally shoved Yoona forward which resulted in Hyoyeon being shoved too.

"Aaarrrggghhh!!!" Sooyoung's voice echoed through the house. Sunny and Seohyun turn to the kitchen entance and saw the girls on top of each other with Taeyeon and Tiffany looking shocked. Jessica who was leaning towards Hyoyeon was dragged along when Hyoyeon was shoved down. In the end, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Jessica and Yuri were all lying down on top of the poor Sooyoung. Seeing the flattened shikshin, Sunny quickly ran to her side to help her up.

"Soo, are you okay? What were you guys doing here?" Sunny was still clueless on what happened.

"Sunny-unnie, they all must have been eavesdropping on our conversation." Seohyun said as she shake her head.

"Mianhae, Sunny-ah. I was getting worried about you so I hide behind the wall but soon all the girls started gathering behind me until someone shoved me down." Sooyoung explained while trying to reach her aching back to massage it.

Seeing how Sooyoung was not able to reach her back properly, Sunny sighed and helped her out. "Why are all of you so careless? See what you've done to my Youngie." Sunny looked at the rest of the girls.

"Youngie?!! Eeeewww..." Came the remarks and shrieks from the girls before they burst into laughters.

Sooyoung looked at Sunny and smiled at her. "Sunny-ah, will you give me a second chance to prove my sincerity to you?" The moment Sunny nodded her head, Sooyoung gave her a tight hug and to everyone surprise, she gave Sunny a peck on the lips.

"Yahh!!!" Once again Taeyeon and Yuri shouted at them and pouted while their girlfriends just shook their heads.

********************************

At Sunny's House

Sunny, Tiffany and Jessica were lazing around in the living room. It was already the winter break and they were feeling bored since they had nothing left to do after watching 3 movies in a row. The last movie had just ended about 10mins ago and none of them were even bothered to change to a new movie.

"Hey Jessi, where's Yoona?" Tiffany asked as she looked at Jessica who was almost falling asleep.

"She's hanging out with Hyoyeon and Seohyun at the Kim's house since Hyoyeon said that there's no one at home at the moment." Jessica replied.

"Mwo? No one at home? But Youngie told me that she's going over to hang out with Taeyeon at her house. That's why she didn't allow me to go to her house since she's not in." Sunny said causing Tiffany to gasp.

"But Taetae said that she's going over to Yuri's house to help her with something." Tiffany's answer shocked both Sunny and Jessica who said that Yuri told her that she was going to Sooyoung's house to play games with her.

"Jessi, can you do me a favour and text Yoona to ask her about Taetae's and Sooyoung's whereabouts?" Jessica took out her phone and began texting her sister. After a short while, a reply came in confirming that both Taeyeon and Sooyoung are not around at both houses. Yoona also informed that even Hyoyeon was unsure about their whereabouts since Taeyeon already left the house before she woke up.

The 3 girls were baffled at their respective girlfriends behaviour. They were all in silence, deep in their own thoughts until Sunny speak up.

"Come to think of it, did you girls realise that our girlfriends seem to be busy lately?" Sunny looked at her two bestfriends who nodded their heads. "I wonder what they are up to." The girls then decided to be more observant of their girlfriends behaviour for the next few weeks.

********************************

Lotte World

The girls were having fun at the indoor theme park. They decided to meet up and spend time together before their graduation in two weeks time. After going on rides and and enjoying themselves, they decided to have a short break to have their lunch. As all of them gathered at the table, Seohyun and Yoona volunteered to order the food and left for the counter. Sunny, Jessica and Tiffany noticed that their girlfriends have been secretly whispering and smiling mischievously to each other. Even now, the 3 of them were seated beside one another at the table's corner instead of sitting beside their respective girlfriends. Jessica could no longer control her anger at all the secrecy and stared at Yuri. Sensing someone staring at her, Yuri turned to see a pair of icy cold eyes looking at her. Yuri understood the meaning behind those stares and quickly stood up and change her seat while Sooyoung and Taeyeon followed her actions.

"I thought you've forgotten about me, Taetae-ah." Tiffany whined and pouted at Taeyeon who just grinned dorkily at her.

"Did you change girlfriend, Kwon Seobang?" Jessica asked Yuri sarcastically as Yuri could only scratched the back of her head and smiled awkwardly.

"No kissing for one week." Sunny turned to Sooyoung who pouted while Yuri and Taeyeon just had their jaws dropped upon hearing what Sunny said.

"Soo-unnie must have been kissing Sunny-unnie a lot." Hyoyeon said with a poker face.

"Yah!!!" the rest of the girls said to Hyoyeon who doesn't seem affected by it.

When Yoona and Seohyun returned to the table with food, the girls spend the next few minutes focusing on eating until Seohyun asked a question.

"Unnies, have you guys decided which university you all are going to after graduation?"

"All of us decided to apply for SM University since they have the courses which all 6 of us wanted." Taeyeon replied on behalf of the rest. "All of us will be in the same Faculty of Arts but different schools. Tiffany, Jessica, Sooyoung and Sunny will be in the School of Design while me and Yuri will be in School of Music."

"That's great since all of you guys will be able to study again together but does that mean all of you will be staying at the dormitory there since the campus is quite far from home?" Yoona asked.

"Most probably will be doing that since it'll be quite tiring to travel to and fro from home." Yuri answered.

"In that case, let's spend more time together while we still can." Tiffany suddenly suggested as Jessica and Sunny nodded in agreement.

"Hhhhmmm.. We could do that but we can't promise much at the moment since me, Taeyeon and Yuri are busy with something at the moment." Sooyoung nervously said with an awkward smile.

"What are you guys busy with anyway? Lately, the 3 of you have been acting weirdly and seems like you are hiding something behind our backs. Kwon Seobang! Care to explain?" Jessica glared at her girlfriend.

"We... we are learning how to.. how to..." Yuri felt a kick on her knees as Taeyeon interupted her by continuing her sentence. "How to compose a song."

"A song? Why do you need to learn how to compose a song, Taetae? I thought Yuri is good at that." Tiffany looked at Taeyeon with skeptical eyes.

"What I meant is Sooyoung wants to compose a song so me and Yuri are helping her out. She plans to perform it during her birthday party next week as a suprise for everyone. Right, Soo?"  Taeyeon said as she looked nervously at Sooyoung who at first was glaring at her but when Sooyoung saw Sunny, Jessica and Tiffany were looking at her, she quickly nodded her head and agreed to what Taeyeon said.

After Taeyeon mentioned about Sooyoung's birthday party, suddenly the girls started to shift their attention to that topic causing Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri to feel relieved but inside their respective girlfriends' minds, the doubt still exist.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(Author's Note:)

Hi everyone, firstly thank you to the readers and also to those who have commented on my story.As I've mentioned before, this is my first story and I apologised if there is any mistakes or lack of proper storyline in it. Secondly, this story will be ending soon in about two more chapters. I'm thinking about writing a sequel to it starting with their university lives but maybe not so soon as I already have another story in mind. Lastly, hope to see you all again in my next story. Thanks once again to everyone.