Thinking of you

All my love is for you

As Sunny opened the door, Sooyoung quickly barged in and grabbed the phone from her.

"Fany-ah. Why can't you just forgive Taeyeon? She's already admitted her mistake." Sooyoung looked into the phone with pleading eyes.

"Is Taetae okay? What happened? Why did she faint?" Tiffany was feeling very worried at the moment.

"She's okay. I just said that she fainted because I was afraid that you'll put down the phone before I could talk to you." Sooyoung answered.

"What? You tricked me?  It's bad enough that Taeyeon thinks I'm cheating on her with Yuri. The girls told me that she cried when she heard whatever Jessica said earlier. Why? Did she think I'll do something funny with Yuri? Why should I forgive her when she doesn't even trust me?"" Tiffany was practically shouting through the phone.

"Yah!! Tiffany Hwang!! Who gives you the right to make my best friend so miserable? Do you know how much she misses you. She keeps thinking of you, staring at her phone like a fool. For what? Just to wait for your reply." Sooyoung shouted at Tiffany as she was losing her cool while Tiffany was shocked to see Sooyoung so angry for the 1st time. "She wasn't even angry at what Jessica said. She didn't even think about you cheating on her. She already admitted to making a mistake once. She cried because you kept in contact with Jessica for the past 1 week but you just ignored her totally. She cried because she's worried about you. She was worried about whether you are eating and sleeping well or not. She said that it's cold in the States right now and didn't want you to fall sick." Sooyoung's voice slowly faded to a normal tone.

"Soo, can you ask Ppany if I can talk to her for a while?" Taeyeon who had suddenly walked into the room, looked at Sooyoung.

Without having to ask since Tiffany could hear Taeyeon's request. Tiffany nodded her head eagerly. Sooyoung then passed the phone to Taeyeon and walked out of the room with Sunny to give them some privacy.

"Hey, I'm sorry for Sooyoung's behaviour. She didn't mean to shout at you." Taeyeon looked into the phone, smilling at the girl that she misses so much.

"It's okay. It's my fault anyway. I jumped to conclusion." Tiffany saw how miserable Taeyeon looked with her puffy eyes. Even though it's only been a week, Taeyeon looked like she have lost a lot of weight. "Taetae, did you skip meals?"

"Anni.. I just don't have any appetite. How are you anyway? Did you sleep well? Did you bring Yuri out for sightseeing? Keep yourself warm at all times when you are outside. I read in the internet that the weather is really cold in the States at the moment." Taeyeon tried to divert the attention to Tiffany.

"Taetae... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel so miserable. I'm sorry for avoiding you the past one week. I'm..." Tiffany's sentence was cut off.

"Ppany-ah, stop apologising. It was my fault initially. I didn't show you how much I trusted you and I even hurt your feelings with my harsh words. I know I need to work harder to seek your forgiveness but please don't ever ignore me. We can always talk things out. You can scold me, shout or scream at me but never ignore or disappear from me. I've never felt so helpless before in my life. All I can do is just think of you." Tears were flowing down from Taeyeon's eyes.

"I'm sorry Taetae. I should have talked things out with you. Please don't cry. It hurts me seeing you like this." Tiffany tried to hold back her tears.

Taeyeon quickly wiped away her tears and tried to smile dorkily at Tiffany when she realised that Tffany was on the verge of crying too. "I'll stop crying if you promise not to cry and also to keep in contact with me until you return to my side." Seeing the nod from Tiffany, Taeyeon felt relieved. "Did you go to the gym with Yuri earlier on?"

"How did you know? I haven't even explain anything yet to Jessica." Tiffany was puzzled with Taeyeon's question.

"That's the only reason I could think of to why you were sweating a lot. Knowing Yuri who loves to workout, I presume she will drag you along with her. Unless theres's another different reason to it." Taeyeon gave Tiffany a cheeky smirk.

"Kim Taeyeon!! Don't you dare think that way about me. I'm deeply in love with you. I'm all yours." Tiffany replied confidently.

"All mine? Everything?" Taeyeon was smiling like a erted kid and started laughing

"Yah, ByunTae!!! Stop your dirty thoughts." Tiffany was blushing and feeling hot at the same time but hearing Taeyeon's laughter, she ended up laughing together.

When the rest of the girls heard Taeyeon laughing in the room, they quickly entered and gathered around the phone. Everyone took turn to at least speak for a while with Tiffany. Jessica was the last one to speak to her.

"Hey Tiff. I'm sorry for causing such a misunderstanding." Jessica said as she looked down.

"It's okay Jessi. Both me and Taetae has resolved our problems. Anyway, we should hang up now. This phone call has been almost to 4hrs. It's going to cost a lot since it's an overseas call." Tiffany replied.

"Oh yes. Pity the owner of the phone." Jessica replied with a blank face as she noticed the other girls were quickly trying to leave the room. "This phone call is going to cost her a month of her pocket money."

"Hhhmm.. Jessi? I'm not sure if you are aware but it's your phone that we've been using all this while. Okay bye. Take care. Love you." Tiffany was talking as fast as possible and quickly ended the call when she saw how shocked Jessica was after realising the truth.

"Yahhhh!!! Why didn't anyone remind me?" Jessica quickly stood up and went out of the room, looking for the rest of the girls. (Hellsica mode on.)

********************************

A certain tanned girl was rolling around on the bed, trying her best to sleep. Her mind was pre-occupied with the image of a certain girl. After Tiffany left, Yuri had been watching the TV until there was nothing interesting left for her to watch. She sat up and sighed. Grabbing her phone, she scrolled down the contact list until it stopped at a name. Jessica Jung. Yuri stared at it for a good 10 seconds before throwing her phone back to the side table near the bed. She stood up and walked towards the dressing table. Opening the drawer, Yuri took out some papers and a pencil. She then took the guitar that was given to her from Sooyoung for her birthday and walked to the bed. Yuri had brought the guitar along for the trip, thinking that it might come in handy at times and tonight was one of those times. Yuri started to write on the pieces of paper while strumming to get a melody from the guitar. From the scribbling, words such as 'Jessica', 'Jung Sooyeon', 'ice princess', 'love', 'missing you' could all be seen written on the sides of the papers that were now occupying the spaces on the bed. It was almost morning when Yuri finally was done composing a new song as she slowly drifted of to sleep. In the middle of sleeping, her hand subconsciously searched for the mickey mouse plushie which was nearby and Yuri continued sleeping, hugging the plushie tight.

********************************

After all the commotions at Sooyoung's house, all the girls were back to their own houses. Jessica had just finished showering and getting ready to sleep. As she walked towards her bed, she saw the minnie mouse plushie on it and instantly was reminded of Yuri. She took the plushie and hug it tight. She remembered her conversation with Yuri earlier on and how her heart beat faster when she heard Yuri's voice on the other line. She missed hearing that voice along with the charming smile. She remembered how she panic and felt hurt after hearing what Yuri said about the sweating and showering incident but also how relieved she felt after Taeyeon explained the whole situation to everyone. She couldn't stop herself from smile just by the thought of Yuri as she wondered if Yuri was also thinking about her. That night, Jessica slept with a small smile plastered on her face while she hugged minnie mouse tightly in her arms.