Start of something new

All my love is for you

The girls were on their way to the beach. Since their destination was quite a distance away, about 1.5hrs journey, Yuri decided not to ride there. Instead, she asked her dad's help to send them along with Mr Kim. Furthermore, since the girls decided to stay 2 nights there instead of 1 night, each of them brought along their own bags and luggages. Yuri, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny followed Mr Kwon's car while Hyoyeon, Yoona, Jessica and Tiffany were in Mr Kim's car.

Inside Mr Kwon's car

"Did you guys see Fany's expression when she had to take a separate car from Tae? She was pouting all the way and keeping quiet by herself." Sooyoung said. They had planned for the arrangement to be such since they will be moving off beforehand as Mr Kim still needs to wait for Jessica who had overslept. By reaching the beach house earlier, they can ensure that the cake and the decorations were all in placed.

"I feel bad leaving her behind and hope the surprise later will make her feel better." Taeyeon voiced out her concern.

"No worries Tae. Yoona just text me saying that they're all in the car right now and already making a move. Which means we have about 30 mins to make sure everything is in order before they arrive." Sunny answered as she showed Taeyeon, Yoona's text.

Inside Mr Kim's car

"Why do you look angry, Fany-unnie?' Yoona asked Tiffany when she saw her glaring at her sister who was already dozing off in the car.

"Your sister overslept, causing us to be delayed and now she's still continuing with her sleep." Tiffany folded her arms.

"We'll reach there soon. No worries. It's your birthday today. You shouldn't be angry instead you must give your beautiful eye-smile." Yoona smiled at Tiffany making the older girl to smile back at her.

********************************

At Yuri's beach house

Mr Kwon had just drove off 5 mins ago after dropping her daughter and her friends at the entrance of the house. The girls quickly took their bags inside and prepare for the surprise party. The moment they heard Mr Kim's car coming, the 4 girls quickly went out to greet them. When Mr Kim left, Sunny brought Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona and Hyoyeon to the beach just across the house while Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri carried their bags in just like what they had planned.

"Hey Soo, did you manage to make the video like I ask you to?" Taeyeon asked as the 3 girls were busy hanging big white cloths on 3 walls of  different corners of the living room and pulling down all the window blinds to make the room darker.

"It's all done, Tae. I'm sure she will love it." Sooyoung suddenly laughed. "I added some extra things in the video to make it better."

"Extra things? Why do I feel uncomfortable about it?' Taeyeon said as she squinted her eyes at Sooyoung.

Meanwhile, at the beach, Tiffany was not in the mood as she laze around. She only managed to  meet Taeyeon for less than 5 mins before she was dragged to the beach by Sunny. She looked at Jessica and Yoona who were teasing each other in the water while Hyoyeon was busy taking photos with Sunny.

"Fany-unnie, what's with the solemn mood? It's your birthday today. Cheer up. Want to take a photo?" Hyoyeon went up to Tiffany who shook her head, not wanting to take photo.

"I guess she's not in the mood since Taeyeon is not here.' Sunny smirked as Tiffany stucked out her tongue at her." Speaking of which, what's taking them so long? It's been 30 mins already. Fany-ah, can you help me to call Taeyeon and the girls out?"

The moment Tiffany heard Taeyeon's name, she quickly nodded and walked to the direction of the house while Sunny quickly text Taeyeon to inform her. At the same time, Sunny asked Hyoyeon to call Jessica and Yoona who was still playing at the edges of the water. When the 4 of them gathered, Tiffany had already reached the front door of the house and Sunny quickly lead the rest to the back door.

At the house

Tiffany's POV:

That's funny. How come the door is unlock? These girls are so careless. Why it's so quiet and dark inside? It's not even 2pm yet. The living room shouldn't be this dark right. Oh my gosh.. I'm having goosebumps all of a sudden. Where are you, Taetae?

"Taeyeon? Yuri? Sooyoung? Where are you guys?" Tiffany shouted as she walked slowly into the hallway leading to the living room. It was not totally dark as there was a light coming from the centre of the living room. As Tiffany reached closer to the light, she saw a pink stool in the middle of the spot light with a small card on it. "Please have a seat.' was written on the card. Tiffany looked around and slowly sat on the stool. The moment she sat, the light slowly dimmed out and from the right side, another light came on showing a screen with a video playing.

The moment the video ended, Taeyeon's voice could be heard through the speaker. "Fany-ah, the first time I saw you, I've already felt something in my heart. Something that I've never felt before. I can't stop thinking about you every single day. I'm not sure how you feel towards me or if you will return my feelings. You might reject me after this and I might even lose your friendship but even so, I still want to take this chance to confess. Tiffany Hwang, I've fallen for you the first time we met and from that day onwards, I've been falling in love with you everyday. So, if you feel the same way as me, please stand up but if you don't, remain seated and turn towards the door."

As soon as Taeyeon ended her speech, the room was filled with silence. A few seconds later, a sobbing sound could be heard coming from Tiffany as she slowly stood up facing the opposite direction of the door. A white cloth immediately dropped, revealing a smiling Taeyeon holding on to a cake with candles while the rest of the girls started to sing happy birthday song to Tiffany. The wall behind them was decorated with pink and blue balloons to form a heart shape with a "Happy Birthday" banner across it.

"Happy birthday, Fany-ah. Saranghae." Taeyeon said to Tiffany the moment she was standing in front of her. When Taeyeon saw that Tiffany was still crying, she quickly pass the cake to Sooyoung who was beside her and cupped Fany's face, using her thumb to wipe away the tears. "Waeyo? No more crying please."

"Pabo, Taetae." Tiffany said as she suddenly hugged Taeyeon. "Nado, saranghae."

Taeyeon coudn't stop smiling to herself when she heard those words from Tiffany. She took the cake back from Sooyoung andTiffany to blow out the candles and to make a wish. The room was suddenly in darkness the moment the candles were blown out but it's only for a short as all eyes turn to another screen on a different wall, a video starting to play. Taeyeon quickly whispered into Tiffany's ears. "For you."

(Author's note: Please imagine that the pictures and short clips in the videos are those of Tiffany and Taeyeon during their amusement park trip. Thank you.)

After the video ended, all the lights were switched on. Yuri who was in charge of the lightings, went around the room to rolled up the windows blinds with the help of Hyoyeon and Yoona while Sooyoung and Sunny went to the kitchen to bring out the food that they had prepared for the party. Jessica just went to sit on one of the couch like a princess, waiting for the rest. Tiffany was standing face to face with Taeyeon as both of them were smiling widely at each other.

"Did you plan all this, Tae?" Tiffany asked as Taeyeon just nodded her head. "If you were not holding on to the cake, I would have given you a very big hug right now. The videos are awesome. Where did you manage to get photos and videos of me? And the first video with Sooyoung, Yuri and Sunny in it, when did you all do all that?"

"I had the help of Sooyoung and Sunny. I'm not that good with gadgets. Speaking of which, I need to strangle Sooyoung. I only asked her to make a video of my confession. I didn't know about the earlier part..." Taeyeon paused. 'Oooohhh.. that was the extra thing that she told me about. I knew she was up to something when I saw her smirking just now. That Shikshin.'

"Don't worry, Taetae. I enjoyed all of it. It was simple yet romantic. It's lovely. This is the best birthday celebration. Thank you.' Tiffany kissed Taeyeon on the cheeks, making the shorter girl blush.

"Wow!! Already kissing on the cheeks. That's fast. We are only gone for about 10 mins. Wonder what will happen if we leave you guys for an hour especially with that byunTae." Sooyoung laughed out loud along with the rest who joined in, teasing Taeyeon and Tiffany whose faces were turning red with embarassment.