Three Stooges

All my love is for you

At the school canteen

Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon were waiting for Yuri. (Actually, only Taeyeon and Hyoyeon was waiting since Sooyoung was busy queuing up to buy some food.)

"Yah, Soo. I thought you just had breakfast at my place. How come you are still eating?" Taeyeon asked Sooyoung while shaking her head, looking at her shikshin friend walking towards their table.

"It's only fruits, Taengoo. Anyway, what's that in the paperbag, Hyo? Food?" Sooyoung asked Hyoyeon as her eyes was looking at the paperbag that Hyoyeon was holding on to.

"Umma packed some toasts for Yuri-unnie. She said that since Yuri-unnie is late, she most probably skipped her breakfast." Hyoyeon replied as her eyes were busy roaming around the school area, trying to figure out the location of her classroom.

"How come Umma Kim never packed some for me?" Sooyoung pouted but still continue chewing on the food she bought.

"She didn't packed for you because you finished up half of the breakfast earlier on. And where is Yuri by the way?" Taeyeon looked around, searching for her tanned friend who has not yet arrived.

"Taengoo!! Soo!! Hyo!!" A loud voice was heard, coming from the parking lot. Someone was running towards their table, wearing a helmet and waving the hands around as if that person just arrived from the arrival hall of the airport. Everybody was looking at this weird person, making such a scene at their canteen, wondering who it was. Knowing that it was Yuri behind that helmet, Taeyeon and Sooyoung quickly ran towards her, preventing her from removing her helmet and dragging her away from the canteen. Hyoyeon who was just staring at the scene in front of her, shakes her head and followed along.

"Boya??!!" Yuri exclaimed after she managed to remove her helmet, being dragged to the restroom all the way from the canteen.

"Are you crazy?" Taeyeon said. "Attention seeker" Sooyoung chipped in. Both of them looked at Yuri with disapproving looks in their eyes while Hyoyeon just giggled looking at her dorky unnies.

"Wae?" Yuri was still puzzled, not understanding what did she do wrong.

"Why do you have to make such an embarassing scene at the canteen just now? You look like a crazy person, wearing a helmet, waving your hands around as if you were chased by a pack of dogs." Taeyeon explained.

"But luckily your helmet's visor was tinted, so the students were not able to recognise you." Sooyoung patted Yuri on her shoulder, showing that she was proud of Yuri with regards to her helmet as Taeyeon nodded in agreement.

"Errrr.. Unnies. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I think most of the students will already know by now that it was Yuri-unnie since she was shouting out our names and also because the two of you practically dragged her out from the canteen. You guys are the "Three stooges" remember?" Hyoyeon said while trying to stop herself from laughing when she saw the shocked faces of her unnies.

The three friends start to squabble with one another, blaming each other for being an embarassment and only stop when they heard the school bell rang. All four of them rushed out from the restroom and went straight to class.

********************************

In the classroom

Taeyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung managed to reach their classroom before the second bell rang. (Students have to be in their classrooms by the time the 2nd bell rang. The 1st bell is a warning sign for students to get to their classes before the 2nd bell rang 10 minutes later) The 3 of them are classmates and always choose to seat at the back row. Actually, due to Sooyoung's and Yuri's height, they had no choice but to sit at the back while Taeyeon just tagged along.

"Taeyeon-ah, will Hyoyeon be able to find her classroom?" Yuri suddenly asked Taeyeon while she was looking at the paperbag that Hyoyeon passed to her while they were in the restroom.

"Oh noo,," Taeyeon start to panic when she realised that she had left her sister behind when they were all running towards their classroom. She rummaged through her bag to look for her handphone and send a text to her sister.

Tae-->Hyo (Did you manage to find your classroom?)

Hyo-->Tae (You just remembered about me? I'm so gonna tell UMMA about this. Just for your info, I'm better at directions than you.)

Tae-->Hyo (I'm so sorry. I'm still not use to having you in the same school but please don't tell umma. I'll treat you to something nice later, ok?)

Hyo-->Tae (I'll think about it. You owe me one then. Bye. My teacher is here.)

Taeyeon kept her phone aside and look at her 2 friends. Yuri was trying her best to keep Sooyoung hands away from trying to snatch her toast that Mrs Kim packed for her earlier on. Seated in between them, Taeyeon felt like a bridge being trampled by two hungry giants, until Sooyoung accidentally knocked her in the head.

"Yah!! Can the both of you stopped it already?" shouted Taeyeon, glaring at both of them while rubbing off the pain on her head.

"Is there any problem Ms Kim? And why are the both of you eating in the classroom, Ms Kwon and Ms Choi?' Mr Park, their form teacher, asked the 3 girls who obviously didn't realise that their teacher was already in the room.

"Nothing, sir. Sorry, sir." All 3 answered in unison. Laughter and giggles were heard throughout the class as the students are already used to the "Three stooges" dorky behaviours, while the 3 of them just kept a poker face and start to focus back to studies.

********************************

After school finished

The 3 girls were playing around at the parking lot while waiting for Hyoyeon to meet them up. Sooyoung and Yuri were teasing Taeyeon with her handphone by dangling it above Taeyeon's head. Being the shortest among them, Taeyeon keep jumping to try and catch it until she gave up and sat on the ground.

"Hey, Yul. How come you brought your bike today?" Soo asked Yuri when she saw taeyeon sitting on the ground, breathing hard after the "mini" exercise that she did just now.

"I overslept thanks to Ji yong oppa who forced me to sleep late last night, asking me to hear his new song. He didn't even wake me up this morning, making me missed my breakfast but luckily Umma Kim packed toasts for me." Yuri explained to Sooyoung as she waved to Hyoyeon when she saw her trying to search for them.

"Hi Unnies. Sorry I'm late. I went to sign up for the dance group tryout held this friday." Hyoyeon waved the paper and showed them the details.

"Don't worry, Lil sis. You will be accepted with that talent of yours.' Taeyeon patted her sister's back and smiled proudly at her. "So I guess I'll see you and Soo at home later while I hitch a ride with Yuri."

"Wait a minute. Why must it be you that is hitching a ride? Your legs are too short for her bike. I want to ride Yuri's bike too. Let's play scissors-paper-stone to decide the winner." Sooyoung said while she get ready to battle it out with Taeyeon.

"Why should I give in to you? I'm older than you so you have to give way to me and your legs are too long for her bike too." Taeyeon stick her tongue out at Sooyoung.

While both of them continue to squabble and wrestle it out, Hyoyeon went up to stand beside Yuri. Both of them looked at each other, shake their heads and without saying a word, they both put on the helmets and sat on the bike. As Yuri drove off, Hyoyeon lifted her visor and shouted  at both Taeyeon and Sooyoung, "Tae-unnie, Soo-unnie.. See you at home.Bye."